R.I.P LIL WAYNE

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Harlem On The Rise wrote:

Jail Ns don't care about the %+$# that people in the public value (another reason they're in jail in the first place)...

You'd get a bigger rep off of givin Wayne a buck 50 then you would being his side kick ala Currensy...
The hell are you talking about?

I agree with dude. People in state and federal penitentiaries are in there for a reason...some of em' doing life sentences, and the cats in there that are in there for decades to life couldn't care less about Wayne's wealth or status outside of jail. They are well aware of Lil Wayne, but it aint like they feel Wayne is gonna do anything for them to get them out of their situation in prison and to come up on some newfound wealth.

So in a prison system, where dudes are doing numbers, everyday is something new. In prison, most of these dudes are more worried about staying alive and keeping/getting respect more than anything and I'm sure Wayne would be an easy target if a dude wanted to slice him....although I doubt that will happen due to Wayne's public stature.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

can we reserve this thread title for when he's finally mURKed?

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I guess none of you remember the rumors of wild %+$# happenin to Pac when he was on the Island??...

Different era my dude...$*#% has changed a lot since then.

Wayne will not be touched, he has farrrrrrr to much money.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I guess none of you remember the rumors of wild %+$# happenin to Pac when he was on the Island??...

Since when did money provide a sheild for Ns in jail??

Respect is MORE important than money in jail... Unless he's gonna be handin out honeybuns and Newports for the next 8 months to assure his saftey

airmaxpenny1 wrote:

Respect is MORE important than money in jail... Unless he's gonna be handin out honeybuns and Newports for the next 8 months to assure his saftey

Is that a serious question?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

airmaxpenny1 wrote:

Is that a serious question?
YES... (I know what you're gonna do next)

Your right Lil' Wayne will die in jail...Zak Galifankis*too much high fiving*Zak Galifanakis
Just take the PC, what does he have to prove?? The Ns got like 5 kids, if street cred is more important than coming home the same way you went in then he's not as smart as I orginally thought...

dude better not die in jail, if he does people will be calling that fool one of the GOATS even more then they do now 
eyes.gif

So far the prisoners love him. [||]. He’s a celebratedstar and they dig his image, his work ethic, his music. There’s a lottahype surrounding the fact the he’s not in protective custody (PC), butin general population. But it’s not really a big thing. In prison, theytreat all inmates like the next. He does have limited protection,meaning there is someone that stays with him at all times. But becauseof who he is, this is also the norm. There hasn’t been much activitywith Wayne, especially since he’s busy undergoing the processing aninmate goes through immediately upon his incarceration. Paperwork,tests, all that. Tomorrow, they’ll be conducting DNA testing,specifically because his case centers around DNA evidence. The onlything out of the norm is the amount of calls the prison has beenreceiving from Wayne’s people, hounding them with questions aboutwhether he’ll be forced to cut his hair, and a few weeks ago, whatwould the situation be with him having all them carats in his mouth (Ithink that’s why they opted to have that emergency dental procedure).Still, like I said before, in Rikers, they’re not concerned with one’scelebrity status.

A couple of guards have been written up,only because they’ve acted like fans, having more personal interactionwith Wayne than is procedure, prolly acting all star struck, which,once again, the system does it’s best to discourage. Me getting thisinfo and writing about it here puts my contact at risk of losing herjob. Still, we do this for our culture. For the most part though, Waynehas been pretty quiet, staying mostly inside his jail cell. Theredoesn’t seem to be anyone, any faction trying to get at him in anyharmful way, because he’s new and because he hasn’t violated any of thecodes customary to inmate living the prison life. As I was told, it’stoo early to determine how the rest of his experience will be, but sofar, so good. It’s all in Lil Wayne’s hands.

So we can stop with this he is going to get touched *!!@
grin.gif

Having money goes a long way... all he has to do is pay a few goons to hold him down while hes in there and thats that.... nothing will happen to him

wayne will be in solitary most of the time mark my words. He's not dumb and he's not hard. That cat is gonna be in his cell writing and reading books

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

So far the prisoners love him. [||]. He’s a celebrated star and they dig his image, his work ethic, his music. There’s a lotta hype surrounding the fact the he’s not in protective custody (PC), but in general population. But it’s not really a big thing. In prison, they treat all inmates like the next. He does have limited protection, meaning there is someone that stays with him at all times. But because of who he is, this is also the norm. There hasn’t been much activity with Wayne, especially since he’s busy undergoing the processing an inmate goes through immediately upon his incarceration. Paperwork, tests, all that. Tomorrow, they’ll be conducting DNA testing, specifically because his case centers around DNA evidence. The only thing out of the norm is the amount of calls the prison has been receiving from Wayne’s people, hounding them with questions about whether he’ll be forced to cut his hair, and a few weeks ago, what would the situation be with him having all them carats in his mouth (I think that’s why they opted to have that emergency dental procedure). Still, like I said before, in Rikers, they’re not concerned with one’s celebrity status.

A couple of guards have been written up, only because they’ve acted like fans, having more personal interaction with Wayne than is procedure, prolly acting all star struck, which, once again, the system does it’s best to discourage. Me getting this info and writing about it here puts my contact at risk of losing her job. Still, we do this for our culture. For the most part though, Wayne has been pretty quiet, staying mostly inside his jail cell. There doesn’t seem to be anyone, any faction trying to get at him in any harmful way, because he’s new and because he hasn’t violated any of the codes customary to inmate living the prison life. As I was told, it’s too early to determine how the rest of his experience will be, but so far, so good. It’s all in Lil Wayne’s hands.
So we can stop with this he is going to get touched *!!@
grin.gif

But thats like 2 days in... He hasn't even got in the routine...

After Pac & BIG gettin killed, as much as they were loved internationally I'm not willing to put violence against a rapper out of the equation...

Especially in a jail atmosphere... All it takes is ONE hater to change all that... One guy that wants some type of help from Wayne that he may not want to give, or a dirty look...

Look @ the petty %*!$ that got TIs man shot, now imagine being in a facility where 90% of the cats have that SAME mentality... It's the recipe for distruction...  

Back
Top Bottom