R.I.P Mike Jackson The King of Pop

[h3]"As long as you have ears and a soul, Michael Jackson will NEVER die."- Maestro[/h3]

The King will not die....and Quincy and Michael will forever live as a powerful duo in my book!

Rest In Peace King of Pop..
tired.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Anyone under 25 has no clue. He was the biggest entertainer of all time.

R.I.P

yeah im 20.. Im just watching his videos on tv.. he was a flawed individual.

Man, "Human Nature" is one of my favorite songs of all time -- R.I.P. Michael Jackson -- So Sad Right Now....

R.I.P
Stop with your ignorance. I'm 21 and he's always been an important figure to me. One of my favorites and probably the biggest ever.

I'm still in shock right now. This is so sad man, seriously.
frown.gif

visualmusiC wrote:

R.I.P
Stop with your ignorance. I'm 21 and he's always been an important figure to me. One of my favorites and probably the biggest ever.

I'm still in shock right now. This is so sad man, seriously.
frown.gif

Not sure what was ignorant but really if you were not around to really see the impact he had on society at that time then you will just never fully understand.

they are flooding 106 right now... Little teeny mogs crying and everything, its prolly insanity over in europe
tired.gif

I remember laughing at my cousin caused he loved MJ so much. I remember him requesting the music video for remember the times on the box and getting a beatcause he ordered it 8 times. I'm really speechless right now. RIP to Mike, My condolences to the jackson family.

damn we loss 1 of the greatest MJ, Bernie Mac, Richard Pryor and we still got people like Carlos Mencia and Little Richard still alive.... naw jus kidding
R.I.P MJ aka King of Pop
frown.gif

R.I.P. to the King of Pop. No matter what he did outside of the studio, his MUSIC will stay in the rotation for the rest of my life & will ALWAYS beappreciated.

R.I.P

I aint tryin to get at u the wrong way or anything bomb squad but man you have no idea how much michael has affected me growing up. Im 20 and i grew upwatching him and listening to his music. I really did love him and its so sad that he's gone. Im at work and im bout to shed a couple of tears... i dunnotoday is just a sad day... RIP Michael

Back
Top Bottom