R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Damn, usually celebrity deaths don't really bug me but this one hurts. I grew up with Fast & Furious and it was the first movie that really got me into cars. I thought it was a hoax but then I saw all the confirmations from the news.

RIP.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

This is too sad... :frown:

tired.gif

dam cant believe he died... 7 FF movies

RIP paul walker i remember being 9 and seeing the first one with my fam wonder how vin feels
[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]Fast & Furious Stars Vin Diesel & Ludacris Pay Tribute To Paul Walker[/h1]
First Published: December 1, 2013 12:07 AM EST Credit: Getty Images

i.jpg
Caption

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Paul Walker’s “Fast & Furious” co-stars are grieving the loss of their friend.

Vin Diesel posted a photo of himself and Paul on Instagram on Saturday night, after news broke that Walker had been killed in a car accident.

“Brother I will miss you very much,” Diesel wrote to accompany the pic. “I am absolutely speechless. Heaven has gained a new Angel. Rest in Peace.”

PHOTOS: Paul Walker — A Look Back

Ludacris posted a photo of the “Fast & Furious” cast holding hands around a dinner table (a scene from the film franchise), with the words “Thankful for the Fast Family” on the photograph.

“Your humble spirit was felt from the start, wherever you blessed your presence you always left a mark, we were like brothers & our birthdays are only 1 day apart, now You will forever hold a place in all of our hearts @paulwalker legacy will live on forever. R.I.P.,” Ludacris wrote under the pic.

PHOTOS: Stars We Lost In 2013

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Walker died on Saturday following a car crash. He was 40.

“Fast & Furious 7” was being filmed earlier this fall. It is due out next July.

at a loss for words right now
mean.gif

this hits me hard because i grew up with the F&F franchise seeing it go from ricers to muscle cars and exotics
tired.gif

i dont know how this will affect the franchise now it just wouldnt be the same without him guess all good things must come to an end

RIP

why am i hearing people say that the upcoming F&F movie he was gonna have his character killed off, and then this happens :smh: can anyone confirm this?

I'm usually not really phased by celebrity deaths but this makes me very sad. I grew up on the fast and furious movies and used to watch the first two films back to back, all day, non stop when a was younger.

I was watching the first one one when I heard about his death 
mean.gif

Actually sending me chills

RIP Paul Walker, one of my favorite actors. You will truly be missed.

Very sad news:smh:. He was handsome and was my man crush when F&F 1, 2 came out. No hom0. Im not sure if i can look at F&F series the same.

RIP Paul Walker.

Back
Top Bottom