R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

I pretty much disliked you before but now I just hate you
Get out yo feelings ol sweet *** boy. I asked a question because I just heard what happen and the 1st page was saying it wasn't true. U acting like I made jokes or said he was, I asked a simple question. Go sit in yo car n cry

Get out yo feelings ol sweet *** boy. I asked a question because I just heard what happen and the 1st page was saying it wasn't true. U acting like I made jokes or said he was, I asked a simple question. Go sit in yo car n cry

Poetry...hardcore

I just can not believe it. I've never met Paul but I feel like he's apart of my family. The passion this man had for cars was immense. He was always willing to help others with his charity Reach Out Worldwide. He solidified my love for the supra and skyline with the first 2 movies. You will forever be missed. Definitely gone to soon. :frown:

View media item 674935
The driver of the Porsche was Roger Rodas owner of AE performance and race car driver.

Last edited:
RIP

Wonder how the next movie is gonna play out, or if they'll even finish it.

Just saw another FB status about how no one shows sympathy for when firefighters, police officers, and soldiers die.

:smh:  

They don't understand. Of course people mourn them but it's those who know them.

Millions of people watched Paul in the F&F franchise these past 10+ years so it feels like we all know him. Plus he has the "good-guy" vibe so it makes it even more sad.

:frown: :frown:

It pisses me off to see peple post that "x amount of firefighters and cops and others die everyday"

Yeah okay, not to take away from their deaths, but they weren't apart of millions of peoples lives.

A great majority of us on here grew up with the series. You can't name 1 other series that had our(18-30 age demo) attention like that ever.

Dude seemed like one of the coolest actors in Hollywood. Next time I see the bloopers of ANY of them I'm prolly gonna cry.

And just a couple days after the anniversary of the death of Patrice O'Neal, one of my top 3 favorite comics.

******** **** 8 minutes ago
Im seeing a lot of Tom walker post but honestly and I don't mean to be disrespectful to him but thank god that means no more fast and furious movies yayyyyyyy

Saw this on my news feed, rustled my jimmies more than any fire fighter post ever could. :smh:

I really wanted this to be a hoax, man. :frown:

This is probably stupid to "those people" but I will miss him

His movies were great fun and although people find ANY movie that is fun and not too meaningful offensive (? Why I dont even understand) - I will be very sad for a long time because it was a fun way to escape everyday stresses - thats what movies are about - an escape

And he did a fantastic job in making a fun movie - that we can laugh to and feel good about - and for that I am grateful - because he's gone now. I will miss him.

He was very talented and this is a tragedy

Back
Top Bottom