R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

:smh: and I just lost a cousin to a car crash where they were a passenger. I know we drive everyday but sometimes we forget how dangerous and serious it is to drive a car. Be careful out there, especially when you have someone else's life in your hands.

Really wierd! The center locking nuts on the pic posted from the show are blue! while the accident scene they appear to be red!

Never have I been more saddened by the death of a celebrity/actor until now. RIP to Paul Walker, gone way too soon. RIP. Seemed like the most humble dudes out there. His death really hits brah... 
frown.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif

RIP.  Sad day for sure.  I loved the F&f movies.  Dude made a huge impact on the car scene.  Fast and the Furious movie is a big part why my Supra is so popular and a big reason why I always wanted one.

Damn, very sad to hear.

Since the Hitman casting was announced, I checked his Twitter from time to time to see if he'd posted anything about the role ...definitely seemed like a genuine and cool dude, did a lot of stuff for charity and a big animal lover too.

R.I.P.

I was told about this terrible news just minutes after arriving a joyful party....needless to say, but I just could'nt shake it off and enjoy myself. I feel horrible thinking about his family and friends. This is a very sad day :frown:

RIP Mr Walker

Still can't believe it fam. Please let there be a marathon on FX or one of the movie networks today (Dec. 1)

Very sad news, such a tragedy. Many will remember him from F & F movies but Running Scared was a dope movie to me.

RIP Paul Walker

kinda pissses me off that some dudes are hating on the grievers.

he might've been in hollywood, but he wasn't "hollywood."

helped lots of people.

Is crazy, everyone I've spoken to shares the same sentiment, I kid you not all my coworkers said dude looks like the type no one can hate, his charisma really shined through on film and what his coostars have been writing, confirms it.

Chicks are feeling it at work.

kinda pissses me off that some dudes are hating on the grievers.

he might've been in hollywood, but he wasn't "hollywood."

helped lots of people.

I agree. He was so chill and down to earth just like any one of us. Wasn't always about the money and fame to him. He touched so many lives.

Last edited:
Seeing this pic makes me think about how bad Paul got it. Heart breaking 
frown.gif

Crazy how life can change/ end in an instant. You never KNOW if you will make through the day, much less to see 2014.

Back when I was maybe 10 or 11, 2 Fast 2 Furious was probably my favorite movie and I watched that so many times because I thought it was the coolest racing movie ever. I was hooked on race cars for a good two years and I got my parents to buy me all sorts of tuner mags as well as the behind the scenes book on the F&F movie cars and how they did all the effects, all because of that movie. I'm upset he died in this way but he died doing the things he loved, continuing to film F&F movies for more than a decade and also contributing to humanitarian causes he cared about. Really unfortunate he had to go so soon. RIP to Paul and his friend.

Back
Top Bottom