R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Just heard about this, RIP
tired.gif

Never thought this guy would make me so sad....

Damn man. Was watching fast 6 at work the other day too cracking up about the run way etc....

Wth man. I don't even want to imagine the last 3-5 seconds before that accident.
I'm not even going to bother looking at that footage.
Rest in peace Paul.

Rip I only watched the first 3 F&F movies so ill have to watch the rest. I lked Running Scared better

First heard about it through TMZ they are a legit source can't believe people still doubt their sources.

R.I.P 
frown.gif

I was at work and just went on break when I saw my Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter feed said "R.I.P Paul Walker". you know at first I was shocked and didn't believe it and thought it was a hoax, but when it was really confirmed, I was just shocked.

R.I.P.

Thought this was another rumor like Jackie Chan's death when my brother told me :smh:

R.I.P Paul Walker.... fa real not too many celebrities I respect like Paul. Will watch a F&F tomorrow after working out tomorrow.....too surreal 

I'm really surprised at how saddened I am by this news. I guess I liked Paul Walker more than I thought. Dude is a cool cat, no doubt.

One of my favorite quotes by him will forever be "my pockets ain't empty cuh" :lol:

RIP!

More than a week ago just watched the last 2 films of the Fast franchise.

Crazy to know how ironic his death was. It really sucks to know from y'all how chill the guy is.

RIP to him and his friend.

From that video of him talking about Haiyan, it looks like they were still filming.
they might have been, I underexaggerated slightly. A movie takes 2-3 months to film usually. It was close to two months

they might have been, I underexaggerated slightly. A movie takes 2-3 months to film usually. It was close to two months
Fast & Furious 7 is currently in the process of filming, but after Paul Walker‘s shocking death, many were left wondering how the franchise would move forward. However, HollywoodLife.com  can now tell you exclusively that the movie, slated to come out in July 2014, will honor the late star.

“Many people within the production haven’t even heard the tragic news because of the holidays, but its almost positive that the movie will still move forward in his honor,” a source close to the film’s cast told HollywoodLife.com exclusively. ”Once people get back to work on Monday, many meetings will be happening.”

Jeremy Clarkson once said about the GT .. "Make a mistake, it bites your head off".

seems like a douche the way he didn't say i love you back to ty

i understand ryan dunn might of been drunk when he died but going fast in the same porch RIP paul u was a man crush but damn i hope this wakes people up to not bug out behind the wheel, this is why i never go past 55, Its a privilege to drive on these streets remember that

There's a leaked picture of his face supposedly after the crash. I'm not ggonna be the one to put it up I don't know how legit it is.

Damn man first Heath Ledger and now Paul Walker. Two legendary actors on top of the world die suddenly. :smh:

RIP

Back
Top Bottom