R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

^Pretty sure it's safe to say they died on impact...better than burning...
mean.gif

I'm sure there have been several meet ups/memorials all over....here's one:

xUgNhXy.jpg

RIP Brother

Last edited:
I used to have an autographed copy of the Fast and Furious Deluxe Edition that included that little prelude to 2 Fast 2 Furious

I need to scour my dads basement

Why they got all that fire around that NOS?

This clip gives me the ******g chills now man... Like honestly. This **** just gave me goosebumps...

Last edited:

Why couldnt it have been been Kim Kardashian in that car instead of Paul Walker
i don't hate anyone enough to wish they go out like walker. i can only hope walker wasn't conscious during the fire...
He couldn't have been conscious. Based on the videos released, the car didn't catch fire until about a minute after impact.

Unless he was trapped or stuck. 
tired.gif
 But friends who tried to rescue him did say he was unconscious or unresponsive. 

RIP Paul.
frown.gif

He has such a huge heart. Not sure if posted, but there is also a video in the link.

Paul Walker  was best known for his action-packed films, but many are remembering the late actor, who died on Saturday in a fiery car crash, as a big softie with a huge heart

During the holiday season several years ago, the "Fast & Furious" actor walked into Bailey Banks and Biddle Jewelers in Santa Barbara, California, and, according to sales associate Irene King, what happened next was practically out of a feel-good Hollywood movie.

King told CBS Los Angeles  that an associate nudged her and said, “There’s Paul Walker.” 

“Oh, OK, yeah,” King replied with a smile. “I said, ‘Yeah, he’s a nice-looking man.’” 

Walker was browsing for bling at the same time as a soldier who had just finished his first tour of duty in Iraq, and was looking at engagement rings with his fiancée. 

According to King, the pair saw a ring set they liked, but it was way too expensive and boasted a hefty $10,000 price tag. 

In comes Walker. The blue-eyed actor called the store's manager and told him to put the ring that the couple was looking at "on his tab," but to keep his identity hidden. He promptly walked out of the store. According to King, the store never told the couple that Walker was the man behind the purchase, and nobody ever knew the sweet story until now. 

King posted the story on the 40-year-old actor's Facebookpage, among thousands of other anecdotes where people remembered him as "generous," "loving," and with a "heart of pure gold." Walker was a dedicated supporter of charities  like the Billfish Foundation, and could always be counted on to raise funds for those in need. He founded his own organization, Reach Out Worldwide, after the 2010 Haiti earthquake. 

"To do something like that to a perfect stranger is just unbelievable,” King said. 

In this case, it appears that Paul Walker's generosity shined brighter than any diamond. 

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-ne...ng-to-jewelry-store-clerk-170436969.html?vp=1

EDIT: Nazlew posted it first

Last edited:
its been a few days and it seems like im getting even sadder by the day about this :smh: no idea whats wrong with me. such a cool dude, well known actor and was an everyday dude. didnt go out party and spend cash like a man in his position would. was my favorite actor SRS, i dont watch too many movies or care for too many actors/actresses but he was one guy i always loved watching. Hell i only watched Takers because of him :lol: even though he didnt have a great part in it :smh: i did only watch it because of him.

still cant believe it

I'm surprised you guys are still taking this so hard. I mean you didn't even know him know him. Just his characters. I felt bad when I first heard it but come Monday I was over it and back to my regular life. Dude wasn't family or a close friend just an actor in cool movies.

Seems like you guys have some legit man crushes and you're trying to mask it by saying how great of a guy he was and how charitable he was. Ask yourself...would you be as hurt..If he wasn't goodlooking?

Why they got all that fire around that NOS?

This clip gives me the ******g chills now man... Like honestly. This **** just gave me goosebumps...
Its crazy man. how much these scenes relate to everything. 

I'm surprised you guys are still taking this so hard. I mean you didn't even know him know him. Just his characters. I felt bad when I first heard it but come Monday I was over it and back to my regular life. Dude wasn't family or a close friend just an actor in cool movies.

Seems like you guys have some legit man crushes and you're trying to mask it by saying how great of a guy he was and how charitable he was. Ask yourself...would you be as hurt..If he wasn't goodlooking?

What does being good looking have to do with anything?

Now that I knew he was part owner of that AE shop watching fast five the logo is all over the movie. Shirts decals everything.

right? alot of borderline suspect statements being made in here.

I remember when the F&F first dropped. MAD bandwagon ricers hit the scene and made racing in the street really hot for myself and others who had already been racing for years prior. So I kind of blamed FF for that and lightweight had animosity for the dude. But from what i gather he was a pretty cool dude. hopefully hollywood will let him rest in peace and not try to continue to make money off his name. im not trying to see CGI paul walker in the fast & furious 10.

Back
Top Bottom