R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

word this dude brought up looks like it matters. I think he's lightweight butthurt that we're not giving him any attention.

If the dude was ugly, good looking, fat, famous, skinny....all of that doesn't matter. The guy prob had an impact on some NT'ers because of his acting and what he did off the screen. No need to throw salt you salty bastards.

Ya'll try too hard to act like you don't care about ****.....go get laid.

In all honesty I would be upset if my dude the Rock died, or conan o'brien, or bill burr....

you mourn the talent and the character.

It's almost like a few of you want to kill yourselves just so you can slurp this dude in the afterlife.  I bet a lot of you od mourners didn't even bat a eye at your own family members passing, but ya'll talking about crying at the theater over someone you never met.  **** is weird and very suspect.

And then ya'll get upset when someone says a very true statement like, "people die everyday.  What makes him so special".  Then you's start saying, "So do you think they will kill him off in the movie".  "Yea they got to kill him off to keep the fans interested in FF trilogy".  "So how do you think they're going to do it".:stoneface:   To be real **** that movie there are children that are now without their fathers.  One child was actually at the scene watching his pops burn from what I hear, and ya'll worried about how they're going to finish the movie.  WTF! 

NT is full of hypocrisy and idiocracy.  But I guess I'm just seeking attention.  Half you dudes probably didn't even cry at your own damn gmoms funeral. 

TL:DR

But it does make a difference. Society as a whole treats good looking people differently. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me you guys go on and on for hours about Ryan gosling because of his acting skills.. People that make a difference pass everyday b. They may not have crystal blue eyes or beach blonde hair though. Yall really sad you won't get another FF with him in it? Then say that. Most of you didnt even know he was involved in any charities until sunday night. So how was he your favorite, sounds like you guys knew nothing about him? Stop it 5. To mourn the fallen is one thing But to be legit sad, does not compute. Dudes said they shed tears b. Like it was moms or something.

My opinion has nothing to do with me getting attention or not. I don't want that RIP type of attention anyways. I'm just trying to find reason behind these emotions you guys are swimming in.

I'm surprised you guys are still taking this so hard. I mean you didn't even know him know him. Just his characters. I felt bad when I first heard it but come Monday I was over it and back to my regular life. Dude wasn't family or a close friend just an actor in cool movies.

Seems like you guys have some legit man crushes and you're trying to mask it by saying how great of a guy he was and how charitable he was. Ask yourself...would you be as hurt..If he wasn't goodlooking?
I was kinda surprised that so many people said that they felt so close to him or they felt like they lost a brother or best friend.

I only saw the first 2 FF movies and never saw any of his other work. Im not really into cars either so that probably has something to do with it. I had to google who he was when the news first broke.

not knocking anyone cause everyone deals with death differently

Last edited:
Meh, you can't judge or try to figure out why people feel some type of way on ANY subject let alone one as complete as Death man.

People like what they like. I've never shed a tear for a stranger dying, but i've cried during MULTIPLE scenes in various movies. hell i youtubed the last scene of Ghost yesterday at work and got a little misty eyed lol

Different strokes for different folks.

I'm surprised you guys are still taking this so hard. I mean you didn't even know him know him. Just his characters. I felt bad when I first heard it but come Monday I was over it and back to my regular life. Dude wasn't family or a close friend just an actor in cool movies.

Seems like you guys have some legit man crushes and you're trying to mask it by saying how great of a guy he was and how charitable he was. Ask yourself...would you be as hurt..If he wasn't goodlooking?

View media item 598773

right? alot of borderline suspect statements being made in here.
I remember when the F&F first dropped. MAD bandwagon ricers hit the scene and made racing in the street really hot for myself and others who had already been racing for years prior. So I kind of blamed FF for that and lightweight had animosity for the dude. But from what i gather he was a pretty cool dude. hopefully hollywood will let him rest in peace and not try to continue to make money off his name. im not trying to see CGI paul walker in the fast & furious 10.

yeah what are those borderline suspect statements?

this coming from the dude who took two in the chest for Kayne and cried his way out of that thread

go troll somewhere else
:rofl: :lol: 2 in the chest for kanye

My opinion has nothing to do with me getting attention or not. I don't want that RIP type of attention anyways. I'm just trying to find reason behind these emotions you guys are swimming in.
I think a lot of it has to do with the car culture.

I've never seen this type of reaction to the death of a mildly popular celebrity either. But like others have said, different strokes.

I've personally never felt these types of emotions towards the death of someone I never knew.

right? alot of borderline suspect statements being made in here.
I remember when the F&F first dropped. MAD bandwagon ricers hit the scene and made racing in the street really hot for myself and others who had already been racing for years prior. So I kind of blamed FF for that and lightweight had animosity for the dude. But from what i gather he was a pretty cool dude. hopefully hollywood will let him rest in peace and not try to continue to make money off his name. im not trying to see CGI paul walker in the fast & furious 10.

yeah what are those borderline suspect statements?

this coming from the dude who took two in the chest for Kayne and cried his way out of that thread

go troll somewhere else

tumblr_lmak0b1CF61qjyf4so1_400.gif

I'm saying though. Nobody had a problem when Michael Jackson died and people reflected back on his life/career.

Whats so different now? For a lot of people This dude was a symbol or representation of something positive, on the screen or off the screen. He was an inspiration, and apparently a really great guy in real life.

Whats wrong with people feeling bad about another person dying?

Now beat it suckas

tumblr_mm97vhUBxA1rhgyiio1_500.gif

Last edited:
Honestly, this whole situation has be kind of odd to me. When I first heard the news, I was shocked then saddened. It truly had me messed up for awhile.It was kind of weird because as we all know, Walker isnt really a celeb that was on the front page every day or talked about constantly. We focus on him whenever that F&F drops, and thats bout it. But when his death hit, it was like "oh damn, word?" because it was still someone you knew based off a HUGE film franchise and you respected. I guess what Im tryna say is that Paul Walker isnt a celeb you would think to yourself like "damn how am I gonna react when he passes?" cuz you never really expect him to die, at least in this fashion. But I think its the "bro effect". People our age group were probably early teens when the first F&F came out, and 10+ years later we still are attached to the characters in the movie and we viewed him like a "bro", cuz dude was cool as hell in them movies. So its like damn man, My bro is gone....

Hit the feels hard....

The stories are true -- Paul Walker gave back in more ways than one during his lifetime. Remembrances of the late 40-year-old actor have been pouring in since his tragic death on Saturday, Nov. 30, and now another recipient of Walker's kindness has come forward. According to one jewelry store sales associate, the Fast and the Furious star once bought an Iraqi vet's fiancee an engagement ring -- in secret.

Several years ago during the holiday season, the handsome actor walked into Bailey Banks and Biddle Jewelers in Santa Barbara, Calif., and witnessed a couple looking through engagement rings. After overhearing that a ring worth $10,000 was too expensive for them, Walker stepped in.

"It was such a heartwarming story," the sales associate, Irene King, recalled to CBS Los Angeles. According to King, Walker asked the store manager quietly to put the ring "on his tab." He asked for the employees to keep his identity hidden, and walked out the door.

At the time, King realized it was the famous Hollywood hunk only after a fellow associate nudged her. "There's Paul Walker," her coworker said. "Oh, okay, yeah," King recalled she replied back. "I said, 'Yeah, he's a nice-looking man.'"

Nice looking, and unusually generous and thoughtful. "To do something like that to a perfect stranger is just unbelievable," King said. And as it turns out, the store did keep up their end of the bargain. The couple was never told who their benefactor was all those years ago -- until

Walker was killed in a fiery crash in Southern California in a Porsche Carerra GT. The reported driver, his friend and business advisor, Roger Rodas, also died at the scene. Walker is survived by his 15-year-old daughter Meadow; his father, Paul Walker III; his mother Cheryl Walker; his brothers Cody and Caleb; and his sister, Ashley.

http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-n...bought-couples-10000-engagement-ring--2013412

The stories are true -- Paul Walker gave back in more ways than one during his lifetime. Remembrances of the late 40-year-old actor have been pouring in since his tragic death on Saturday, Nov. 30, and now another recipient of Walker's kindness has come forward. According to one jewelry store sales associate, the Fast and the Furious star once bought an Iraqi vet's fiancee an engagement ring -- in secret.

Several years ago during the holiday season, the handsome actor walked into Bailey Banks and Biddle Jewelers in Santa Barbara, Calif., and witnessed a couple looking through engagement rings. After overhearing that a ring worth $10,000 was too expensive for them, Walker stepped in.

"It was such a heartwarming story," the sales associate, Irene King, recalled to CBS Los Angeles. According to King, Walker asked the store manager quietly to put the ring "on his tab." He asked for the employees to keep his identity hidden, and walked out the door.

At the time, King realized it was the famous Hollywood hunk only after a fellow associate nudged her. "There's Paul Walker," her coworker said. "Oh, okay, yeah," King recalled she replied back. "I said, 'Yeah, he's a nice-looking man.'"

Nice looking, and unusually generous and thoughtful. "To do something like that to a perfect stranger is just unbelievable," King said. And as it turns out, the store did keep up their end of the bargain. The couple was never told who their benefactor was all those years ago -- until

Walker was killed in a fiery crash in Southern California in a Porsche Carerra GT. The reported driver, his friend and business advisor, Roger Rodas, also died at the scene. Walker is survived by his 15-year-old daughter Meadow; his father, Paul Walker III; his mother Cheryl Walker; his brothers Cody and Caleb; and his sister, Ashley.

http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-n...bought-couples-10000-engagement-ring--2013412

this story must have been posted over 5 times in this thread. :lol:

I'm saying though. Nobody had a problem when Michael Jackson died and people reflected back on his life/career.

Whats so different now? For a lot of people This dude was a symbol or representation of something positive, on the screen or off the screen. He was an inspiration, and apparently a really great guy in real life.

Now beat it suckas
are you seriously comparing the loss of michael jackson to the loss of paul walker? Interesting.

What's funny is that after what's been going on for the past 2 pages this article refers to his looks 4 times

What's funny is that after what's been going on for the past 2 pages this article refers to his looks 4 times

And people questioned why I brought up his looks. Amateurs.

Why are you in here? And what are those suspect comments you seem to be seeing
you've mentioned shedding tears for the man. thats suspect imo because you didnt even know him. i can understand mourning his loss, but that just seems a little weird.

also, im not sure why you're so fixated with every one of my posts, but its flattering. & me stating my opposing views on a subject is not trolling bruh.

you've mentioned shedding tears for the man. thats suspect imo because you didnt even know him. i can understand mourning his loss, but that just seems a little weird.

also, im not sure why you're so fixated with every one of my posts, but its flattering. & me stating my opposing views on a subject is not trolling bruh.

Shedding tears at Fast 7; that's suspect?

Suspect would be calling that suspect; some people have thick skin bruh

Last edited:

Were people in tears watching the Dark Knight? srs

There is no doubt I'll be crying and I NEVER cry outside a close one's death

It really feels like a long time buddy is gone

When you think about it and you are big fans of these movies; they spanned over a good chunk of your life and getting to know then with all their offscreen stuff makes you feel you know them personally
i'm not going to argue with you homie. you can go cry at the theater when it drops.

Now beat it suckas
are you seriously comparing the loss of michael jackson to the loss of paul walker? Interesting.

Same principles, just on different scale.

If you can understand people mourning Michael Jackson then you would be a damned fool to not be able to sympathize with how this community is mourning Paul Walker's passing.

You have zero right to say and assign any value anyone's death has on anybody else but your own. So go ahead and leave if you don't have any interest in this story, nobody's going to miss you here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom