R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Same principles, just on different scale.

If you can understand people mourning Michael Jackson then you would be a damned fool to not be able to sympathize with how this community is mourning Paul Walker's passing.

You have zero right to say and assign any value anyone's death has on anybody else but your own. So go ahead and leave if you don't have any interest in this story, nobody's going to miss you here.
I didn't understand or respect that od mourning either.  Dude was a giant weirdo, and child molesting(allegedly) drug addict.   This is coming from someone that loved him and MC Hammer more then I loved my own parents as a child. 

Same concept, different scale.

If you can understand people mourning Michael Jackson then you would be a damned fool to not be able to sympathize with Paul Walker's passing.

You have zero right to say and assign any value anyone's death has on anybody else but your own. So go ahead and leave if you don't have any interest in this story, nobody's going to miss you here.
michael jackson was a pop star known all over the globe for his work. he is commonly considered the greatest entertainer that ever lived. He had lifelong fans, so i can understand people taking his passing very hard. Not to take anything away from paul walker's accomplishments, but he was nowhere near as influential and iconic as michael jackson. THAT is why you cannot compare the two. you fellas can stop trying to make me out to be anti paul walker now. i just didnt shed a tear for the man when he died, that doesnt mean i hated his guts.

also ive stated that i find this story very interesting. its baffling to me that some ppl felt so closely to this guy. so with that said, i'll be sticking around.

autopsy showed that paul walker died of thermal and traumatic injuries. 

i think he was still alive upon impact. 
frown.gif

Im surprised this hasnt been posted yet.

TMZ
http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/04/paul-...th-autopsy-report-identification-roger-rodas/

Paul Walker Crash
Cause Of Death Revealed
Trauma and Burn Injuries
50 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/04/paul-...ort-identification-roger-rodas/#ixzz2mX9WHw7v

Paul Walker died from the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries sustained from the Nov. 30 car crash ... this according to the L.A. County Coroner's Office.

Translation -- Paul did not die from the impact of the crash alone. He burned to death after the Porsche GT crashed into a tree and a pole and exploded into flames.

The man who was driving the Porsche GT, Roger Rodas, died from multiple traumatic injuries suffered upon impact. Burning was not listed as a factor in his death.

The coroner says toxicology results for both men will be available in 6 to 8 weeks.

The Medical Examiner says both deaths have been ruled as an accident.

Sources in the coroner's office tell us ... both men were positively ID'd by using dental records.

Walker and Rodas were killed Saturday in Santa Clarita, CA when the Porsche GT they were in veered off the road, slammed into a pole and exploded in flames. The cause of that crash is still under investigation.

Paul was 40. Rodas was 38.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/04/paul-...ort-identification-roger-rodas/#ixzz2mX9L2IrJ

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/04/paul-...ort-identification-roger-rodas/#ixzz2mX9L2IrJ

Same concept, different scale.

If you can understand people mourning Michael Jackson then you would be a damned fool to not be able to sympathize with Paul Walker's passing.

michael jackson was a pop star known all over the globe for his work. he is commonly considered the greatest entertainer that ever lived. He had lifelong fans, so i can understand people taking his passing very hard. Not to take anything away from paul walker's accomplishments, but he was nowhere near as influential and iconic as michael jackson. THAT is why you cannot compare the two. you fellas can stop trying to make me out to be anti paul walker now. i just didnt shed a tear for the man when he died, that doesnt mean i hated his guts.

also ive stated that i find this story very interesting. its baffling to me that some ppl felt so closely to this guy. so with that said, i'll be sticking around.

Ok, now that YOU'VE established that mourning people based on their accomplishments and contributions to the world are perfectly acceptable, why does it bother you so much that people are doing the same thing for Paul Walker when it's clearly evident that he was a genuine entertainer that gave more to charity and has more good will than any other random celebrity out there?

Who are you to say what anybody means to anybody else?

Why does it bother you so much?

Why...

Last edited:
Im surprised this hasnt been posted yet.

TMZ
http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/04/paul-...th-autopsy-report-identification-roger-rodas/

Paul Walker Crash
Cause Of Death Revealed
Trauma and Burn Injuries
50 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/04/paul-...ort-identification-roger-rodas/#ixzz2mX9WHw7v

Paul Walker died from the combined effects of traumatic and thermal injuries sustained from the Nov. 30 car crash ... this according to the L.A. County Coroner's Office.

Translation -- Paul did not die from the impact of the crash alone. He burned to death after the Porsche GT crashed into a tree and a pole and exploded into flames.

The man who was driving the Porsche GT, Roger Rodas, died from multiple traumatic injuries suffered upon impact. Burning was not listed as a factor in his death.

The coroner says toxicology results for both men will be available in 6 to 8 weeks.

The Medical Examiner says both deaths have been ruled as an accident.

Sources in the coroner's office tell us ... both men were positively ID'd by using dental records.

Walker and Rodas were killed Saturday in Santa Clarita, CA when the Porsche GT they were in veered off the road, slammed into a pole and exploded in flames. The cause of that crash is still under investigation.

Paul was 40. Rodas was 38.

I guess we can only hope he wasn't conscious when he burned in his seat. horrible.

Ok, now that YOU'VE established that mourning people based on their accomplishments and contributions to the world are perfectly acceptable, why does it bother you so much that people are doing the same thing for Paul Walker when it's clearly evident that he was a genuine entertainer that gave more to charity and has more good will than any other random celebrity out there?

Who are you to say what anybody means to anybody else?

Why does it bother you so much?

Why...
i NEVER stated that it bothered me, only that its interesting. interesting because i cannot understand it.

and i wasnt saying that he should be mourned on a lesser scale than michael jackson because he wasnt as accomplished. i'm pointing out that michael jackson had a bigger impact on the world, that's why it makes sense to me that more people would mourn his death.

I'm surprised you guys are still taking this so hard. I mean you didn't even know him know him. Just his characters. I felt bad when I first heard it but come Monday I was over it and back to my regular life. Dude wasn't family or a close friend just an actor in cool movies.

Seems like you guys have some legit man crushes and you're trying to mask it by saying how great of a guy he was and how charitable he was. Ask yourself...would you be as hurt..If he wasn't goodlooking?

But it does make a difference. Society as a whole treats good looking people differently. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me you guys go on and on for hours about Ryan gosling because of his acting skills.. People that make a difference pass everyday b. They may not have crystal blue eyes or beach blonde hair though. Yall really sad you won't get another FF with him in it? Then say that. Most of you didnt even know he was involved in any charities until sunday night. So how was he your favorite, sounds like you guys knew nothing about him? Stop it 5. To mourn the fallen is one thing But to be legit sad, does not compute. Dudes said they shed tears b. Like it was moms or something.

My opinion has nothing to do with me getting attention or not. I don't want that RIP type of attention anyways. I'm just trying to find reason behind these emotions you guys are swimming in.
:wow:

Too much real life in these posts, famb...

:smh:

I guess we can only hope he wasn't conscious when he burned in his seat. horrible.

he wasn't

numerous interviews and statements from his friends who was 1st to arrive on scene all said he unconscious just sitting there while they was trying to get him out before they got over whelmed by the flames

are you seriously comparing the loss of michael jackson to the loss of paul walker? Interesting.

same thing I was thinking

I understand Paul hit a lot of people especially in the car world (even me)

but MJ was the most famous person in the world and one of the most influential people in the world

So what's "AYO" about shedding a tear at Fast 7?

Or did I "evoque" some butthurt ness from a prior thread? Yeah that's it

Dude what are you talking about? :rofl:

I put "not serious" in black text after that comment because obviously nothing was AYO about it like everyone else was saying.

You're such a combative person you can't even take a joke or tell when someone on your side.

Now you think I'm butthurt about something? Look at yourself b.

lets say paul walker did a sneaker with nike. the air breezys. 

would any of yall camp out for hours to cop them at $275?

Stillln729, I feel like you would. and thats perfectly fine to do. but i mention it because you bashed anyone who bought the yeezys in that old thread. you implied that anyone who purchased them had an unnatural and humorous emotional connection to kanye west. But you camp out in this thread and lash out at anyone who doesnt sympathize with the death of your idol.

lets say paul walker did a sneaker with nike. the air breezys. 
would any of yall camp out for hours to cop them at $275?

Stillln729, I feel like you would. and thats perfectly fine to do. but i mention it because you bashed anyone who bought the yeezys in that old thread. you implied that anyone who purchased them had an unnatural and humorous emotional connection to kanye west. But you camp out in this thread and lash out at anyone who doesnt sympathize with the death of your idol.

Or did I bash people dropping thousands on them? Facts are facts

You make no sense

Last edited:
What in the world is going on in here.

I love cars. I grew up with the movies. In studying mechanical engineering so I can design cars for a living.

I'm not saying that F&F chose my career path but it was definitely influential on me at a young age

I've never been a huge fan of the F&F series actually, though I did enjoy the last one... I think the only reason why this is sticking with me is because of all the stories about his charity work and how he was a pretty good person. By these accounts it SEEMS like he had a good heart, he wasn't just another celebrity who had his own charity for the sake of it and used it to set up photo ops to show off. This + the fact the crash was after a charity event + having just seen him in a movie = some feels.

Does his celebrity status elevate him above all the other people who do good stuff in the world? No, not in the least bit, but people have a (albeit superficial) connection with this particular person because they've seen him in a few movies, and the reports are all over the place so it just gets more attention than the guy who did similar good in the world but wasn't famous.

And Michael Jackson may have been a bigger icon and influence but it doesn't make his life more valuable or his death more tragic. A good person is a good person. People shouldn't be expected to mourn on a lesser scale for someone not as iconic :rolleyes

Dudes are only talking about shedding a tear in Fast 7 because it's obvious they're going to go out of their way to honor Paul Walker. It won't be simply because they're seeing his image, it'll be because the movie's probably going to explicitly pay tribute. TDK & Heath is a bad example because they didn't change the movie, it was more or less the same as it would have been if Heath were still alive save for a message in the credits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom