R.I.P. PAUL WALKER

Last edited:
So sad 
tired.gif

I'm 99.9% sure they were street racing.

Warehouse area with wide streets. I hv been street racing for years n my old car club always met up at these same spots like in Carson to race.

The president of our car club was asked to be in the first f & f by Paul and a lot of their shots were in the same industrial areas where we raced.

Bruh def aired that thang out to see what she was working with n something electrical prob malfunctioned. Smh

Last edited:

Warehouse area with wide streets. I hv been street racing for years n my old car club always met up at these same spots like in Carson to race.

The president of our car club was asked to be in the first f & f by Paul and a lot of their shots were in the same industrial areas we raced at.

Bruh def aired that thang out to see what she was working with n something electrical prob malfunctioned. Smh
Yet the videos according to detectives shows otherwise. No doubt they were booking it but I don't think they were racing.

Last edited:
i find it unrealistic they were racing. look at the google maps route and the sources say they were about 300 yards from the event. unless they planned to meet somebody out there which is the real reason why they took it out for a drive theres a small chance. i mean whats the chances driving a Porsche like that finding a car to race it and crashing all within 300 yards.  

Just finished watching FAF 6 cause ive never seen it. i just dont understand how there gonna do this. it wouldnt be right if they killed him off. It just wouldnt look right on part of universal if they did that. 

I was at the crash site/memorial and it was pretty sad. I saw some folks were teary eyed and pretty quiet while dropping off flowers, lit candles and hotwheel cars. Someone even left a real turbocharger earlier.

Initially, we were blocked off by police while family and friends had a private memorial and waited 30 mins after ther finished. There were about 50 people waiting for police to let us through and we were greeted by Vin Diesel himself. He thanked us for showing Mr. Walker so much love and said "my brother would be so proud to see all the love for him, that angel". I managed to take cell pics, a small piece of the tree where the car rested and the knot of caution tape that the firemen used to block off the scene...reminder for me to respect speed.

The president of our car club was asked to be in the first f & f by Paul and a lot of their shots were in the same industrial areas where we raced.

exactly what i was thinking when saw this pic.......he was def racing against that r8.

Last edited:

They were going 40-45mph thats not much of a race

why does this all seem like part of a FF movie

im just waiting on the actors and producers to say "CUT!"

Back
Top Bottom