R.I.P. The Popeye's By My House

I get out of school and drive up to Popeye's to get some lunch, only to realize they're closed. For good.
frown.gif

R.I.P.
Servin the Detroit and 65th hood for 7 years.
You will be missed.

Damn, sucks to hear. I'd be mad, too, if the one near me closed. If it wasn't for that, the closest Popeyes to me would be 40 minutes away. R.I.P.

Popoyes in my area closed down too. Are they all going out of business?

One by my house closed down too. But I got another one half a mile further so Im ok.

Today is truly a sad day, a Popeyes closed....

Wait, you live in Cleveland too don't you? Double damn.
mad.gif
I mean, Idon't live or really go in that area, but this is still unfortunate.

The one by my school closed down too (chambers st. in manhattan)...they about about to be extinct, lol...its not funny tho. I don't understand how arestaurant wit good fried chicken and the best biscuits and good mashed potatoes could ever go out of business

I know how you feel man. I went into straight withdrawl when the Popeyes in Teaneck closed for awhile a few years back. It was a dark time in my life.

dam..id go crazy if my popeyes closed for good....i hope they dont close anytime soon.
R.I.P to a fallen popeyes...

damn....i feel ur pain homie....i got one like 10 mins away from me and i complain..haha

it doesnt get better than the Tuesday deal....

does everybody have that deal every tuesday at their local popeyes?

Ha! We got that Tuesday Deal here in Houston.
The Drive Thru Line on Tuesday looks like a parade.
roll.gif

couple of popeyes by my house have been closing. I think they're not doing too well. RIP Popeye's for good... wait and see.

Churches chicken ftw!!!

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

I know how you feel man. I went into straight withdrawl when the Popeyes in Teaneck closed for awhile a few years back. It was a dark time in my life.

laugh.gif
true, they prolly closin down due to Katrina, just speculation butwerent they New Orleans based?

just opened the first one in boston a few months back in kenmore square..

boston had one that closed 10 or 12 years ago so this one opening was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im from down south and coming up north to barely any fried chicken spots was trife..

i hate it when restaurants closed down unexpectedly, especially a place i usually go to. Popeye > _____

Back
Top Bottom