R.I.P Trayvon

I think he was brave to get out of the car and follow a potential criminal.
Wow . . . ​
wow what? wouldnt u think so, too?

a random guy who volunteered to be on night watch for his neighborhood and he decides to follow a potential criminal, despite what might happen to him. sounds brave to me...i know i wouldnt it because i dont have the balls to do that.
It's not about being brave, it's about doing the right thing and the right thing was to call the cops on the 17 year old kid with some snacks (
eyes.gif
).​
I don't consider it brave for a dude to assault someone with a gun when all the other dude has is some candy and tea.​
As a matter of fact, dude was STILL getting his *** beat as a MMA trained 29 year old by a skinny 17 year old kid.
roll.gif
. Says a lot about why he tried to pursue a career in law enforcement, got a gun, and beat on women.​
for the last mutha effin time, there were robberies in the neighborhood and he was on a night watch. He didn't want trayvon to get away while waiting for the cops to show up. He pursued trayvon not to murder him, but to question him. He asked what he was doing, which is legitimate question to a shady kid walking in the middle of the night.

All it takes is one good punch to knock someone out. Trayvon most likely hit him when GZ held him to prevent Trayvon to get away. GZ didnt expect the attack and he was dazed from the hits. I'm 6' 185 lbs, athletic and i work out 5-6 days a week. If I get hit with a good punch by a skinny kid, im gonna get knocked out as well.

I gave some dude a concussion during a fight when I was 150 lb soaking wet, so size doesnt matter.
It was 7:30pm! And it was raining, thats why he was wearing a hoody!
a guy wearing a hoody looks very suspect. I get strange looks from old folks when I'm wearing a hoody in the middle of the night.

I shouldnt say middle of the night....more like evening? Sunset? Still night time either way. 

Wow . . . 

a random guy who volunteered to be on night watch for his neighborhood and he decides to follow a potential criminal, despite what might happen to him. sounds brave to me...i know i wouldnt it because i dont have the balls to do that.
It's not about being brave, it's about doing the right thing and the right thing was to call the cops on the 17 year old kid with some snacks (
eyes.gif
).

I don't consider it brave for a dude to assault someone with a gun when all the other dude has is some candy and tea.

As a matter of fact, dude was STILL getting his *** beat as a MMA trained 29 year old by a skinny 17 year old kid.
roll.gif
. Says a lot about why he tried to pursue a career in law enforcement, got a gun, and beat on women.
for the last mutha effin time, there were robberies in the neighborhood and he was on a night watch. He didn't want trayvon to get away while waiting for the cops to show up. He pursued trayvon not to murder him, but to question him. He asked what he was doing, which is legitimate question to a shady kid walking in the middle of the night.

All it takes is one good punch to knock someone out. Trayvon most likely hit him when GZ held him to prevent Trayvon to get away. GZ didnt expect the attack and he was dazed from the hits. I'm 6' 185 lbs, athletic and i work out 5-6 days a week. If I get hit with a good punch by a skinny kid, im gonna get knocked out as well.

I gave some dude a concussion during a fight when I was 150 lb soaking wet, so size doesnt matter.
1. How was Trayvon shady? Wearing a hoodie in the winter?
laugh.gif

2. If a grown man who isn't the police is following me I'm gonna assume he's not coming up to say hey. He could be trying to rob, abduct, jump, and even in Trayvon's case being as Zimmerman is almost twice Martin's age, dude could have been trying to rape him. So if someone is following me at night and isn't a cop, I'm definitely going to be confrontational and not going to be far from hitting him, and especially if he "holds" me like you just described.

If this would've happened back in the 90's, people would've been rioting already. Now, people are tweeting that they're gonna riot. I'm glad at least that's not happening,

Wow . . . ​

It's not about being brave, it's about doing the right thing and the right thing was to call the cops on the 17 year old kid with some snacks ( :rolleyes ).​
I don't consider it brave for a dude to assault someone with a gun when all the other dude has is some candy and tea.​
As a matter of fact, dude was STILL getting his *** beat as a MMA trained 29 year old by a skinny 17 year old kid. :rofl: . Says a lot about why he tried to pursue a career in law enforcement, got a gun, and beat on women.​

a guy wearing a hoody looks very suspect. I get strange looks from old folks when I'm wearing a hoody in the middle of the night.
I shouldnt say middle of the night....more like evening? Sunset? Still night time either way. 

IT WAS RAINING!!!

Last edited:
OMG, ya'll arguing with Geraldo Rivera in here about wearing a hoody. Marc Zuckerberg and Bill Belicheat can wear hoodies all day without being called a thug. :smh:

What people you know follow other people at night in a car and then on foot? I would say robbers or police.

What people do you know will immediately beat a person for following them? See i could also do this type of logic, it will not take the argument anywhere.

The fact is, that this was a sort of gated community, that had suffered many thefts over that particular month, which all happened to be perpetrated by males of the African descent. This neighborhood also had a neighborhood watch which would do rounds all around the community on the lookout for suspicious activity.

He was doing his rounds and sees a male with a hoody up who appears to be african. Finds this suspicious, follows him, calls 911; loses him. And the rest is history.

What people you know follow other people at night in a car and then on foot? I would say robbers, rapist or police.

I think Zimcoward was a closet rapist and was going to rape Trayvon.
After he raped Trayvon, he was going to stuff him in the back of his truck.
Once back in the truck, drive him into the woods and kill him.
This dude is a psychopath and was looking for someone to rape and kill.

If this would've happened back in the 90's, people would've been rioting already. Now, people are tweeting that they're gonna riot. I'm glad at least that's not happening,

Me too, it was stupid back then and it would be just as stupid now. Bunch of people tearing up their own neighborhood. Acting just like people in the incident.

What people you know follow other people at night in a car and then on foot? I would say robbers or police.

What people do you know will immediately beat a person for following them?
If someone is following me in the middle of the night without a police badge and without explanation I'm gonna be ready to throw hands. Or try to get to my car as fast as possible, but Martin didn't have that option and I am assuming when he tried to run home, Zimmerman began running too, which would UNDOUBTEDLY put me on the offensive and in a mind state of "this dude is trying to harm me".

Not waiting for someone to stab or shoot/pistol whip me.

Last edited:
Me too, it was stupid back then and it would be just as stupid now. Bunch of people tearing up their own neighborhood. Acting just like people in the incident.
It's confuses me. We as black folk want equal justice, but then turn around and do some stupid sh*t that's only gonna add to more situations like this.

Last edited:
Wow . . . 

eyes.gif
).

I don't consider it brave for a dude to assault someone with a gun when all the other dude has is some candy and tea.

roll.gif
. Says a lot about why he tried to pursue a career in law enforcement, got a gun, and beat on women.

laugh.gif

2. If a grown man who isn't the police is following me I'm gonna assume he's not coming up to say hey. He could be trying to rob, abduct, jump, and even in Trayvon's case being as Zimmerman is almost twice Martin's age, dude could have been trying to rape him. So if someone is following me at night and isn't a cop, I'm definitely going to be confrontational and not going to be far from hitting him, and especially if he "holds" me like you just described.
1. Yes. Wearing a hoody is very suspect. I look shady when I'm wearing a hoody and im korean.

2. Trayvon asked GM why was he following him. GZ responded what was he doing. And this is when Trayvon probably tried to walk away and GZ held him to prevent him from going anywhere until the cops show up (keep in mind there were robberies in the neighborhood and trayvon is not a familiar face in the neighborhood). Trayvon attacked him first. But I know what u mean because I would have probably attacked if someone grabbed me. BUT, I wouldn't have banged his head against the concrete floor when the guy is already down. I would have ran after hitting him.

Sucks that we dont know what really happened. We can only go by the provided evidence and witnesses, along with the lawyers. Maybe if trayvon's family got better lawyers, they could have won and changed my mind. Like I said from previous posts, I was on Trayvon's side, but after watching the trials for 2 weeks, I changed my mind.

Wow . . . ​

eyes.gif
).​
roll.gif
. Says a lot about why he tried to pursue a career in law enforcement, got a gun, and beat on women.​

IT WAS RAINING!!!
lol i dont know if you're joking or not. A person with a hoody looks shady...unless it's a cute petite girl wearing a hoody and booty shorts lookin all cute and sexy, then that's a different story.

PM him.. he responds to them just tell him to lock this bish

Last edited:
So that's why he called the police and told him his location?

"Hey yo I'm about to rape this boy, I'm at coordinates x and coordinate z, meet me there at 4? Okay it's a date"

Right.

Dudes calling for riots though? From an online sneaker board? You are just as cowardly as George Zimmerman.

1. You're upset about a young male being murdered
2. You want riots/vengeance
3. More young males will inevitably die, be injured, incarcerated

Great logic. Bravo.

How about using your brain? Peaceful protests, petitions, letters to politicians, etc etc etc. No let's just break into Best Buy and smash windows :smh:

Should be ashamed of yourselves.

Wow . . . 

eyes.gif
).

roll.gif

laugh.gif

1. Yes. Wearing a hoody is very suspect. I look shady when I'm wearing a hoody and im korean.

2. Trayvon asked GM why was he following him. GZ responded what was he doing. And this is when Trayvon probably tried to walk away and GZ held him to prevent him from going anywhere until the cops show up (keep in mind there were robberies in the neighborhood and trayvon is not a familiar face in the neighborhood). Trayvon attacked him first. But I know what u mean because I would have probably attacked if someone grabbed me. BUT, I wouldn't have banged his head against the concrete floor when the guy is already down. I would have ran after hitting him.

Sucks that we dont know what really happened. We can only go by the provided evidence and witnesses, along with the lawyers. Maybe if trayvon's family got better lawyers, they could have won and changed my mind. Like I said from previous posts, I was on Trayvon's side, but after watching the trials for 2 weeks, I changed my mind.
and you think that's ok?  GZ did what he should have done if he thought Martin was suspicious by calling and reporting.  It should have ended there

I'm gonna have to agree with Mr S on this one.. Zimmerman was out that night looking for meat.. young meat. That bastard wasn't out there neighborhood watching he was out there looking for a victim to rape.
mean.gif
that sick bastard

Last edited:
99 percent of people who are claiming all this idiotic stuff about being guilty have no idea on how a case even works. 70 people got shot in Chicago last week, yet no one brings that up.... Just if once a white person attacked a black dude people are screaming out how racist america is. Obviously americans are racist considering our president is black who was voted by a majority of white people... In the end this isn't life changing other than the fact there will be some tension for a few days till people forget

And I'm sure you know how a case works Matlock.

A lot of people are bringing it up, as an excuse for Zimmerman. Is this what Faux News is teaching tonight? We shouldn't care about this, because 70 people got shot in Chicago?

And the America's not racist because we have a black president line :lol:

And the majority of white people didn't vote for Obama. He won the minority vote overwhelmingly to make up for it.

And this was life changing, a kid is dead. Tell that to Trayvon's family and everyone who knew him.

Wow . . . ​

It's not about being brave, it's about doing the right thing and the right thing was to call the cops on the 17 year old kid with some snacks ( :rolleyes ).​

As a matter of fact, dude was STILL getting his *** beat as a MMA trained 29 year old by a skinny 17 year old kid. :rofl: . Says a lot about why he tried to pursue a career in law enforcement, got a gun, and beat on women.​

1. How was Trayvon shady? Wearing a hoodie in the winter? :lol:

2. If a grown man who isn't the police is following me I'm gonna assume he's not coming up to say hey. He could be trying to rob, abduct, jump, and even in Trayvon's case being as Zimmerman is almost twice Martin's age, dude could have been trying to rape him. So if someone is following me at night and isn't a cop, I'm definitely going to be confrontational and not going to be far from hitting him, and especially if he "holds" me like you just described.​

You should have took the stand.

So that's why he called the police and told him his location?

"Hey yo I'm about to rape this boy, I'm at coordinates x and coordinate z, meet me there at 4? Okay it's a date"

Right.
Of course because Martin saw/heard him call the cops . . .
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom