R.I.P Trayvon

Wow . . . 
wow what? wouldnt u think so, too?

a random guy who volunteered to be on night watch for his neighborhood and he decides to follow a potential criminal, despite what might happen to him. sounds brave to me...i know i wouldnt it because i dont have the balls to do that.
It's not about being brave, it's about doing the right thing and the right thing was to call the cops on the 17 year old kid with some snacks (
eyes.gif
).

I don't consider it brave for a dude to assault someone with a gun when all the other dude has is some candy and tea.

As a matter of fact, dude was STILL getting his *** beat as a MMA trained 29 year old by a skinny 17 year old kid.
roll.gif
. Says a lot about why he tried to pursue a career in law enforcement, got a gun, and beat on women.

Last edited:
You guys should stop engaging thenewjs23.

He's a troll.

The truth hurts, huh.

Do I agree with Zimmerman, NO. He's a prick.

Do I blame Trayvon, NO. He was a child that needed much more love from his parents than what he was getting.

I disagree with how his parents raised him and blame them for his death. I try real hard to be the best parent to my children. Until they are 18 or when I am no longer providing for them they will do as I ask.

I refuse to pull a race card.

You guys should stop engaging thenewjs23.

He's a troll.

Exactly

These trolls Live sad lives and can only draw joy by causing anger And frustration In Someone Else by posting deliberate asinine comments.

No Need to acknowledge them.

The truth hurts, huh.

Do I agree with Zimmerman, NO. He's a prick.

Do I blame Trayvon, NO. He was a child that needed much more love from his parents than what he was getting.

I disagree with how his parents raised him and blame them for his death. I try real hard to be the best parent to my children. Until they are 18 or when I am no longer providing for them they will do as I ask.

I refuse to pull a race card.

This is what I don't get

Even if he hypothetically WAS a goon, how does that change what happened? Are you trying to say he deserved to get shot instead of being guided towards the right path or sent to prison?

Last edited:
And if they're riots

People riot after sporting events

Rioting after injustice?

I wish they would handle it more constructively, but many of us can understand the anger and rage from this verdict

Last edited:
so if you post sketchy pictures on instagram you deserve to die?

By that logic, if youre protecting your neighborhood at night from hoodlums, do you deserve to get beaten on?

You've got to be smarter than that. It isn't black and white like that, pardon the pun.

The character of each person had a huge role in this case, would a young upholding teen citizen beat another one after he was being followed? If Trayvon was a young man enrolled into prestigious school, with no school fights, suspensions or family issue; imagine how difficult it would of been to not given Zimmerman a guilty verdict. However, this is far from the truth, Trayvon was none of the above, a fact many of you seem to casually pass by.

This is key, do you believe a young upholding teen citizen would bash a person following him? You know the answer and so do I.

he actually has all the right to do that. just as much as trayvon has the right to react how he wants to react to the situation. now im not saying theres no consequences on either side but they both have the right to do what they want
Wrong.  Had Trayvon gone the legal route he would've had Zimmerman arrested for stalking and harassment based off Zimmerman's actions.  No civilian citizen has the right to infringe on another civilian's rights as an American.  That is exactly why they say let the police handle it.

Yea, the clump of jewelry.

Let's just skip over the Gun part, and go straight for the jewelry, that'll get him.

Since when did having a gun become a crime?
Since when did pictures of naked women become a crime?
Smoking weed is illegal, but all of a sudden you want to say that creates a criminal?
Where is Trayvon Martin's rap sheet that people like you keep [COLOR=#red]INFERRING
?
He was 17 going into his senior year.
Maybe you were still a virgin at 17. Lots of boys, white and black are into girls at 17.
Some kids also sneak around and smoke a little weed. They also drink alcohol.
Kids skip school. Some kids are into guns. Some kids parents buy guns for them.
Some kids parents own guns.
Show me the crime Trayvon committed Feb. 26, 2012, and I will be the first to agree he was wrong.[/COLOR]

Did you even read the article, if you READ the article you would know how damaging this is to the prosecution's case.

So much that they DID NOT give this INFORMATION to the Zimmerman defense, and handed it over ENCRYPTED in a manner that it will be impossible to identify.

That is why they might be facing some LEGAL CHARGES.

Jesus, if youre going to quote the article, at least read it.

I read the article.

Why do you believe he was telling the truth?

Yea, the clump of jewelry.

Let's just skip over the Gun part, and go straight for the jewelry, that'll get him.

Since when did having a gun become a crime?
Since when did pictures of naked women become a crime?
Smoking weed is illegal, but all of a sudden you want to say that creates a criminal?
Where is Trayvon Martin's rap sheet that people like you keep [COLOR=#red]INFERRING
?
He was 17 going into his senior year.
Maybe you were still a virgin at 17. Lots of boys, white and black are into girls at 17.
Some kids also sneak around and smoke a little weed. They also drink alcohol.
Kids skip school. Some kids are into guns. Some kids parents buy guns for them.
Some kids parents own guns.
Show me the crime Trayvon committed Feb. 26, 2012, and I will be the first to agree he was wrong.[/COLOR]

The way these dudes talk, the young undereage kids in high school that smoked cigarettes are on the wrong path and deserve to die for their sins.

Wow . . . 

a random guy who volunteered to be on night watch for his neighborhood and he decides to follow a potential criminal, despite what might happen to him. sounds brave to me...i know i wouldnt it because i dont have the balls to do that.
It's not about being brave, it's about doing the right thing and the right thing was to call the cops on the 17 year old kid with some snacks (
eyes.gif
).

I don't consider it brave for a dude to assault someone with a gun when all the other dude has is some candy and tea.

As a matter of fact, dude was STILL getting his *** beat as a MMA trained 29 year old by a skinny 17 year old kid.
roll.gif
. Says a lot about why he tried to pursue a career in law enforcement, got a gun, and beat on women.
for the last mutha effin time, there were robberies in the neighborhood and he was on a night watch. He didn't want trayvon to get away while waiting for the cops to show up. He pursued trayvon not to murder him, but to question him. He asked what he was doing, which is legitimate question to a shady kid walking in the middle of the night.

All it takes is one good punch to knock someone out. Trayvon most likely hit him when GZ held him to prevent Trayvon to get away. GZ didnt expect the attack and he was dazed from the hits. I'm 6' 185 lbs, athletic and i work out 5-6 days a week. If I get hit with a good punch by a skinny kid, im gonna get knocked out as well.

I gave some dude a concussion during a fight when I was 150 lb soaking wet, so size doesnt matter.

By that logic, if youre protecting your neighborhood at night from hoodlums, do you deserve to get beaten on?

You've got to be smarter than that. It isn't black and white like that, pardon the pun.

The character of each person had a huge role in this case, would a young upholding teen citizen beat another one after he was being followed? If Trayvon was a young man enrolled into prestigious school, with no school fights, suspensions or family issue; imagine how difficult it would of been to not given Zimmerman a guilty verdict. However, this is far from the truth, Trayvon was none of the above, a fact many of you seem to casually pass by.

This is key, do you believe a young upholding teen citizen would bash a person following him? You know the answer and so do I.

What people you know follow other people at night in a car and then on foot? I would say robbers or police.

Last edited:
Like I said earlier, so many are wrapped up in the skin color of the people involved, much rather than the evidence provided or lack there of.

I don't agree with what Zimmerman did, I don't agree with his actions, but I can't place myself at the scene in either of those involved that night, and neither could the prosecution. Too many what ifs, or could haves, can't prosecute someone on that. I'm not a racist for agreeing with the verdict,  as I said before, I don't agree with Zimmerman.

Stay safe out there, some are just going to use this as an excuse for more violence. Almost wish he would have gotten the manslaughter charge so others could say he served his time and be done with it. This was the worst possible scenario but it seemed like the only scenario.

RIP to Trayvon Martin and rest easy.

Peace.

I think he was brave to get out of the car and follow a potential criminal.

Wow . . . ​

It's not about being brave, it's about doing the right thing and the right thing was to call the cops on the 17 year old kid with some snacks ( :rolleyes ).​

I don't consider it brave for a dude to assault someone with a gun when all the other dude has is some candy and tea.​

As a matter of fact, dude was STILL getting his *** beat as a MMA trained 29 year old by a skinny 17 year old kid. :rofl: . Says a lot about why he tried to pursue a career in law enforcement, got a gun, and beat on women.​

for the last mutha effin time, there were robberies in the neighborhood and he was on a night watch. He didn't want trayvon to get away while waiting for the cops to show up. He pursued trayvon not to murder him, but to question him. He asked what he was doing, which is legitimate question to a shady kid walking in the middle of the night.

All it takes is one good punch to knock someone out. Trayvon most likely hit him when GZ held him to prevent Trayvon to get away. GZ didnt expect the attack and he was dazed from the hits. I'm 6' 185 lbs, athletic and i work out 5-6 days a week. If I get hit with a good punch by a skinny kid, im gonna get knocked out as well.

I gave some dude a concussion during a fight when I was 150 lb soaking wet, so size doesnt matter.

It was 7:30pm! And it was raining, thats why he was wearing a hoody!

Last edited:
99 percent of people who are claiming all this idiotic stuff about being guilty have no idea on how a case even works. 70 people got shot in Chicago last week, yet no one brings that up.... Just if once a white person attacked a black dude people are screaming out how racist america is. Obviously americans are racist considering our president is black who was voted by a majority of white people... In the end this isn't life changing other than the fact there will be some tension for a few days till people forget

Like I said earlier, so many are wrapped up in the skin color of the people involved, much rather than the evidence provided or lack there of.
I don't agree with what Zimmerman did, I don't agree with his actions, but I can't place myself at the scene in either of those involved that night, and neither could the prosecution. Too many what ifs, or could haves, can't prosecute someone on that. I'm not a racist for agreeing with the verdict,  as I said before, I don't agree with Zimmerman.

Stay safe out there, some are just going to use this as an excuse for more violence. Almost wish he would have gotten the manslaughter charge so others could say he served his time and be done with it. This was the worst possible scenario but it seemed like the only scenario.

RIP to Trayvon Martin and rest easy.

Peace.

This

Back
Top Bottom