R.I.P Trayvon

hasnt this juror pretty much already admitted that she wasnt lookin at no evidence?

Yeah, or based on a lot of the testimony either...seems like she was in her own world. Her calling Rachel uneducated, etc is comical especially how dumb she sounded...Rachel can speak 3 languages and English isn't her first one. What's b37s excuse for sounding clueless about the trial?

Last edited:
maybe we put GZ in front of a jury of 6 blacks?
You'll be surprise. 
Based on your quote above, it sounds like you want GZ to be found guilty. 

But, there isn't enough evidence to find him guilty. 
Brah, I really don't know. I'm very open minded and I'm willing to listen to anyone. I have also been place in situations that I reacted totally different from what I should of or knew how to. You just never know what he was thinking or going thru his mind. We will never know if TM actually came at him and he was fearful. I can see how someone that is "trying to protect his neighbored and being a vigilante (illegal) can take that extra step to try and help the real cops". So I can see why ... I wish this would of have never happen period.

Now let me ask you something ..

If you was ever arrested for anything period 

Would you rather be judge by morals/assumptions/speculations or by the evidence?

I rather be the latter because I know I never done anything - so prove that it was me!
either way if im black and in court either one will convict me

Now let me ask you something ..

If you was ever arrested for anything period 

Would you rather be judge by morals/assumptions/speculations or by the evidence?

I rather be the latter because I know I never done anything - so prove that it was me!
either way if im black and in court either one will convict me

**alonzo mourning gif**

maybe we put GZ in front of a jury of 6 blacks?
HAHAHA
laugh.gif

that will never happen. not in a million years. has there been an all black jury EVER?
If you want something to happen, you need to believe. 

whose job is it to collect evidence again?
what evidence were there to collect to prove that he had malicious intent from the beginning? That he didn't act in self defense ...

By no means am I saying that TM was a thug or the aggressor. He was a young boy that happen to fall to a tragic event that probably could of have been avoided.

but how many times have you heard this?

He was a model citizen!

He was an Angel!

He never hurt no one!

He was defending himself!

And time and time again these people being talked about were.

Serial Killers or Molesters

Drug dealer - mugger - murder

He was doing the attacking - initiated the conflict

and the evidence has proved it (cameras, records, forensics, arrest records, victimized kids, etc)?

Just saying we only have one story and whether we like it or not, that's all we can ever go by unfortunately! 

hasnt this juror pretty much already admitted that she wasnt lookin at no evidence?

She did not pay attention to evidence because she did not care, she was going to vote not guilty.
And she was going to sway anyone's vote who wasn't not guilty.

"I believe that was George screaming because George got beat up"

At least she could say, "it sounded like George based off of his voice".

That broad didn't even try.

Legally in the state of Florida if you cause a situation that leads to you causing a death that's manslaughter.

George Zimmerman did that and wasn't convicted for it.

Please stop with the notion that this was legal because he didn't get convicted.

**alonzo mourning gif**

so theres no correlation between police and prosecution? 

between whether they even feel like looking for evidence or not?

giving me the most biased jury they can find and saying they are impartial?

My man I'm agreeing with you :lol: the zo gif is shaking your head at how brutally honest that probably is, then considering all you mentioned here and reflecting on it

Legally in the state of Florida if you cause a situation that leads to you causing a death that's manslaughter.

Please stop with the notion that this was legal because he didn't get convicted.

CHURCHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Blaming laws and blaming Florida.
Blame those 6 ladies.

As much as I want to agree with yall, the self defense part is written to take precedence over the manslaughter when it should not

Back
Top Bottom