R.I.P Trayvon

:tongue:It woukd be karma is if that dumb *** broad became a national joke for 2 days like the media did to that girl. Bit she won't even show face

Last edited:
I feel bad for GZ
i feel sorry for your mother
Its okay
I feel bad for GZ
you're not serious. no way
I just feel he was trying to be a good citizen for his community, got in a bad situation, then used self defense to protect himself. Sadly, a young boys life was taken. Does that mean you have to ruin another persons life because of it?

The verdict says he is not guilty. I mean with all this media attention on this trial, regardless, his life will be changed forever whether he truly is innocent or guilty. 

Its okay

I just feel he was trying to be a good citizen for his community, got in a bad situation, then used self defense to protect himself. Sadly, a young boys life was taken. Does that mean you have to ruin another persons life because of it?

The verdict says he is not guilty. I mean with all this media attention on this trial, regardless, his life will be changed forever whether he truly is innocent or guilty. 
Trayvon wasnt part of his community?

when you take a life there are consequences, but i see you believe he should be able to skate with his 300k

well thats certainly one way of looking at it although i completely disagree with it, but at least your replies seem genuine as opposed to some other people in this thread who are just stirring people up

why did the police need to be called at all? did he witness a crime in progress?

EDIT: And did anyone ever say if GZ saw TM walking to the store? how could he see him walking back but he didnt see him going?

EDIT2: Or maybe he did see him walking to the store, and formulated his plan waiting for him to walk back

Last edited:
why did the police need to be called at all? did he witness a crime in progress?

Nope. Trayvon was walking. If you listen to the 911 call, Zimmerman couldn't tell the dispatch about any actual crime. Of course we know after the fact that Trayvon had just been playing video games and went to 7 Eleven to come back with snacks.

No, but there had been a series of burglaries in the area, and being part of the neighborhood watch, he was trying to look out for his fellow neighbors. 

Maybe to GZ, TM seemed a little suspicious, so therefore called the police for backup/tips. If I was suspicious of someone, I would follow them to make sure they weren't up to no good or wouldn't get away. 

Maybe he shouldn't have followed him, mistake on his part, which unfortunately lead to a confrontation, and then TM's death. 

No, but there had been a series of burglaries in the area, and being part of the neighborhood watch, he was trying to look out for his fellow neighbors. 

Maybe to GZ, TM seemed a little suspicious, so therefore called the police for backup/tips. If I was suspicious of someone, I would follow them to make sure they weren't up to no good or wouldn't get away. 

Maybe he shouldn't have followed him, mistake on his part, which unfortunately lead to a confrontation, and then TM's death. 

Yup, being black can be very suspicious.

What that you're saying in that last line is, "Maybe he shouldn't have killed that kid."

Explain how someone is either hiding behind the law, or fighting for social justice.

social justice = wanting a racist and murderer in jail

hiding behind the law = rationalizing said racists actions and motives as being legal and therefore beyond scrutiny

Nah, see I never said that in any of my posts.

What I did say is that, in court, he was not proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. That's not hiding behind the law. I have nothing to hide, that's just how the law works.

I don't need to sympathize with Zimmerman or agree to his actions to see that.

Laws and morality don't always line up perfectly http://www.philosophyetc.net/2004/08/law-morality.html

Last edited:
i dont see how break ins are justification for anything.  are you saying it was his belief that TM broke into every house previously?  were those other perps caught?

and ultimately if a house gets broken into, its material possessions, things that can be replaced.  the victims of the other break ins didnt move did they?  and ultimately, those houses were broken into on his watch no?

Nah, see I never said that in any of my posts.

What I did say is that, in court, he was not proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt in court. That's not hiding behind the law. I have nothing to hide, that's just how the law works.

I don't need to sympathize with Zimmerman or agree to his actions to see that.

Laws and morality don't always line up perfectly http://www.philosophyetc.net/2004/08/law-morality.html
so what do you think is more important, or holds greater value? being "legal" or being right and moral?

it's pretty evident that in this guy's warped mind he was the one who was gonna save his neighborhood from the evils of black teenage boys and ingratiate himself with the gated-community crowd. he created a reason via his prejudices, exacerbated the situation through his aggression and ended up playing vigilante

this juror is a terrible person. she really is

Yup, being black can be very suspicious.

What that you're saying in that last line is, "Maybe he shouldn't have killed that kid."
I'm saying GZ could have handled the situation from the beginning differently. For example, instead of following him, he could have just stopped TM and asked him a few questions, ask what he was doing ect. Sadly, GZ chose to follow him TM, and TM must have felt uneasy about GZ, leading him to attack GZ, causing GZ to use self defense, which ended TM's life. 

why does GZ have a right to stop TM?
Sadly, GZ chose to follow him TM, and TM must have felt uneasy about GZ, leading him to attack GZ, causing GZ to use self defense, which ended TM's life.
this is your interpretation, i cant change your mind but hopefully you can see the flaws in your logic.

"GZ chose to follow him" = profiling

TM must have felt uneasy" = GZ harassment

"leading him to attack GZ" = first of all, even if you believe this how is TM not defending himself?

"causing GZ to use self defence = self defence would be fighting back

"which ended TM's life" = murder

Last edited:

Maybe he shouldn't have followed.MAYBE.

All he should have done was call the cops , thats it.

Go to bed Water.

Also don't follow suspicious people , you might get raped.

why is everyone posting on backup SNs
roll.gif
Because they don't truly believe in their opinions and are either just trying to rile others up, or troll. 

Back
Top Bottom