R.I.P Trayvon

He doesn't have the right to stop him

Umm yes he does stop ≠ detain

no he doesn't.

some dude off the street comes up and tries to stop you from going where you're trying to go - that's ok with you? that's no one's right

Thats called DETAINING someone... You can

STOP someone and ask question and its legal.

Problem is trayvon was tryin to wash zimmerman

And aint know he had a gun..PERIOD

This racial **** is completely irrelevant because

When you look at da facts of da case Zimmerman

Was in da clear... :lol: @ all of ya slandering da juror

She said they TRIED to convict him for anything

And couldn't because he didnt have evidence on

Him.

this is a discussion explain what you meant by racist at the moment?
naw brah,

you are just a person that doesn't have anything worthy to say or no argument and you are just basically taking **** out of context to try and discredit me.

if you can comprehend what I was trying to say, then quote everything

prove to me that he really meant? what he said that indicated he was racist at the moment?

what I meant to write was

prove to me what was it that he really meant? what did he said at that moment that indicated he was racist?

but like I said, I'm done with you .. I'll reply to you when you actually have something that is worth debating!

Lol.. Everybody is racist, to me black people down south racist as hell.. They stick together. You have more whites and Hispanics involved in their lifestyle than blacks trying to see wassup with others way of life.. Race played a part because it was a black kid with a hoodie on, had it been a white kid with the hoodie, gz wouldn't have called the cops..

Stop ≠ detain

I think you have the number one spot for the most ridiculous statement in this thread.

It's not legal to detain anyone. That's called kidnapping. :smh:

Detaining someone is you're in custody for questioning.

An ordinary citizen has no power over you. Zimmerman had no power.

He can ask you a question, and you have the right to walk away. You do not have to acknowledge or stop for him. He does not have the right to detain you.

Don't repeat that **** to anyone else.

I think you have the number one spot for the most ridiculous statement in this thread.

It's not legal to detain anyone. That's called kidnapping.
mean.gif

Detaining someone is you're in custody for questioning.

An ordinary citizen has no power over you. Zimmerman had no power.

He can ask you a question, and you have the right to walk away. You do not have to acknowledge or stop for him. He does not have the right to detain you.

Don't repeat that **** to anyone else.
you don't know the law and it's obvious!

View media item 498619
I cannot be the only one who is sick and tired of seeing this all up in my newsfeed on social media.

You know what the difference is? Besides being completely different situations, whoever killed the kid at the bottom is probably going to jail and justice will be served unlike Trayvon Martins situation

Prosecution had pressure to press charges, they knew regardless of the outcome this was the best way to calm people down.. 6 women were jurors lol.. Ask any guy what they would do in a situation where some guy is following you, we either running or fighting. Women emotional, so they stop to think about it.... Nd that's where the defense went to work.

I wonder if it was a girl under that hoodie, would gz still get off?

View media item 498619
I cannot be the only one who is sick and tired of seeing this all up in my newsfeed on social media.

You know what the difference is? Besides being completely different situations, whoever killed the kid at the bottom is probably going to jail and justice will be served unlike Trayvon Martins situation

They arrested the people there immediately and I guarantee they will be getting life they're all charged with first degree murder. We can pick out hundreds of other murders and ask why they're not on national news as well. Whoever made that is clueless.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-procedure/citizen-s-arrest.html

technically you can stop someone and detain them.

this law might be able to apply here because, there were robberies in the neighborhood. he thought TM was suspicious and grand larceny is a felony.

The law does not apply here, because the person would have to be detained on the suspicion they committed a crime. Not because there were robberies in the neighborhood.

Trayvon wasn't walking with a bag. Trayvon wasn't coming out a window.

Thus Zimmerman would be open to prosecution for trying to detain anyone.

Last edited:

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/...spond-to-marley-liontrayvon-martin-comparison

The perpetrators in the second case were immediately searched for and promptly apprehended . . . also there was video evidence . . . in the Martin case, it took a month for action to be taken.

Back
Top Bottom