R.I.P Trayvon

EDIT:  my emotional attachment stems from the loss of a life unnecessarily.  If it has no effect on you then i can only question what kind of person you are on a real personal level

I feel for his family.

150,000 people die each day. I'm not gonna stand around and harp on one death because the media told me to though. Sorry. I'm more interested in the law aspect of the case at this point.

Do I believe he should have been convicted of a crime? In my heart, yes. However, I understand burden of proof. Everything happened to work in GZ's favor this time.

I never even denied him profiling TM either.

Problem is, whether it's in this case or state troopers along I-95, racial profiling is hard to back up with facts even if it's obvious to you and me.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove. I can't stress this enough.

"These ******* punks, they always get away"
is that what he really say?

go back and listen to the 9/11 tape.

tell me what he really said - also did he reallyy mean black people or thieves?

Honestly, listening to the recording I took his comments as people that have robbed his neighbored hood before and have gotten away. 

No lie!

Last edited:

I don't like the final verdict, but this is one of the few things I really don't want to see/was afraid of happening. 

"These ******* punks, they always get away"

Honestly, listening to the recording I took his comments as people that have robbed his neighbored hood before and have gotten away. 

No lie!

But he was talking to an operator of course he wouldn't say anything specifically about race to incriminate himself in case something went wrong which it did.

Ask yourself, if he was talking to one of his friends what do you think he would have said?

And all the talk about GZ being in fear, no man that is packing heat should say they were scared.

No lie!
i knew i should have quoted you before you edited but it doesnt matter

black people or thieves you say? do you think GZ found the two to be mutually exclusive?

But he was talking to an operator of course he wouldn't say anything specifically about race to incriminate himself in case something went wrong which it did.

Ask yourself, if he was talking to one of his friends what do you think he would have said?

And all the talk about GZ being in fear, no man that is packing heat should say they were scared.
I don't know I'm not GZ!

I also don't really like when other people tell me what I really "meant". 

and lastly, it's obvious that you never been in a situation where you fear for your life - heat or not!

Legally in the state of Florida if you cause a situation that leads to you causing a death that's manslaughter.

George Zimmerman did that and wasn't convicted for it.

Please stop with the notion that this was legal because he didn't get convicted.

obviously it wasn't that simple

At least one of the jurors knew she was gonna get her money from a not guilty verdict, rather than a guilty one.. Lol she already got a book ready.. Land of the law my *****

i knew i should have quoted you before you edited but it doesnt matter

black people or thieves you say? do you think GZ found the two to be mutually exclusive?
brah - really? how do you know what he meant.

this is the problem that everyone here is saying - we know what he really meant. 

prove to me that he really meant? what he said that indicated he was racist at the moment?

PLEASE CHANGE MY MIND!

cause I don't know what he or by that matter, anyone is thinking!

Legally in the state of Florida if you cause a situation that leads to you causing a death that's manslaughter.

Please stop with the notion that this was legal because he didn't get convicted.

As much as I want to agree with yall, the self defense part is written to take precedence over the manslaughter when it should not

Based the evidence that was presented Martin was followed and confronted by a man with a history vigilantism and police training. A man that referred to Trayvon as an *** hole before the police dispatch told him not to pursue. This indicates an aggressive state of mind before he even got out the car

All my family is in either corrections or law enforcement you don't chase what you perceive as a criminal without your hand on your weapon.

Martin was followed in the dark and confronted by a man holding a gun while he was minding his own business. Even if he struck first Martin has as much right to self defense as Zimmerman

I don't know I'm not GZ!

I also don't really like when other people tell me what I really "meant". 

and lastly, it's obvious that you never been in a situation where you fear for your life - heat or not!

This has nothing to do with me so don't come at me rambling about situations I have been in or not. You don't know, you're not me so chill on that.

I'm not telling you what you meant, I'm telling you to THINK!

So nt, if there's a pit walkin down the street, and I call the police or animal control nd they tell me stay inside, but I go out there anyway, and the pit is like yo why you following me, and then pit runs up on me, I yell for help ,allegedly, nothing happens so I shoot pits head off.... Would I go to jail?

. Even if he struck first Martin has as much right to self defense as Zimmerman
100% agree with this.

like I have said several times here - no matter who killed who in this incident, both had the same right to the same law and both would be acquitted of all charges. at least that's my belief. 

Based the evidence that was presented Martin was followed and confronted by a man with a history vigilantism and police training. A man that referred to Trayvon as an *** hole before the police dispatch told him not to pursue. This indicates an aggressive state of mind before he even got out the car

All my family is in either corrections or law enforcement you don't chase what you perceive as a criminal without your hand on your weapon.

Martin was followed in the dark and confronted by a man holding a gun while he was minding his own business. Even if he struck first Martin has as much right to self defense as Zimmerman

I'm thinking pre meditated murder would've been a better charge

As much as I want to agree with yall, the self defense part is written to take precedence over the manslaughter when it should not

I agree with you but the law doesnt.

Back
Top Bottom