R.I.P Trayvon

GZ is in a unique position now tho

he hasnt done any interviews, came out to talk to the press... why not?  tell the world of the fear you had that night

tell people out there that hold similar notions of fear and prejudice in their heart to look at him as an example and strive to be better

Probably shopping to the highest bidder

But he already spoke to the press. Nothing really more to say about that night. He'll just go after a sympathy plea about how rough he's had it over the past year and a half and the death threats.

After he said he wouldn't change anything that happen that night, I don't care what he has to say. That's what's in his heart.

Howard Stern: GZ never should've gotten out of his car. I'd beat the **** out of him too if he got out of his car. Stay in your ****** car :lol:

You drunk bro?
I'm quite certain those were his Dad's instructions.
That's the reason the other kid stayed at home. They likely weren't supposed to leave while the adults were not home.
Tracy Martin knew a black male walking at night in that neighborhood would be profiled by the cops.
He was right about the profiling, but it was a coward wannabe cop that profiled AND murdered his son.
If you were still getting told to stay in the house as a 17 year old...I'm going to assume you have some sort of mental problem.

couple of upstanding citizens right here
mad.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Cant even protest in peace
mean.gif

Look at em though bruh...I mean if I looked like that I might have hatred in my heart too. 

Last edited:
:smh:

Dam I couldn't get thru 4 minutes of that, brutal stuff....he had 1 or 2 slight points but they were drowned out by his blabbering.

:lol: S J is cool dude, he just has a different way of thinking about things, he doesn't mean any harm

Appreciate it Friendly.
I'm blown away at the responses these guys typed.
So the same cops that let the guy who killed Trayvon Martin walk, wouldn't profile Trayvon Martin?
The same cops that testified Zimcoward's story was credible and there was no need for an investigation?

I would hope Tracy Martin would advise his teenage son to stay home at night while he's gone.
Especially considering this teenager has been suspended from school and caught with weed.
This was a Sunday night and Trayvon had school the next day.
He didn't NEED to be walking to 7-11 after dark or even close to dark with school the next day.
But he did have the RIGHT to walk to 7-11 anytime his parents allowed him to.

that larry elder guy is an idiot. and he speaks fast just like a person who cant gather coherent thoughts likely to cover up him dodging every question hes asked. interrupting at every chance he gets (which is one of piers' tactics when hes wrong ironically) and the comments on youtube are worse. theyre all saying hes speaking the truth blah blah blah. Larry is deflecting. I hate those on twitter n facebook saying stuff like he is. "Why are yall acting like yall care bout trayvon? Black people kill black people every day and yall dont say anything." What people care about is none of your concern to begin with. Second, people do speak up, but speaking up doesnt do anything to stop murderers and thugs from murdering people. Third, what a STUPID notion to get across. Thats EXACTLY like saying "people die everyday, why did you care when michael jackson/your mother/biggie/tupac/malcolmx/martinluther/etc etc died" ur right... since something happens every day, you shouldnt care about ANY of it.

Appreciate it Friendly.
So the same cops that let the guy who killed Trayvon Martin walk, wouldn't profile Trayvon Martin?
The same cops that testified Zimcoward's story was credible and there was no need for an investigation?

I would hope Tracy Martin would advise his teenage son to stay home at night while he's gone.
Especially considering this teenager has been suspended from school and caught with weed.
He didn't NEED to be walking to 7-11 after dark or even close to dark with school the next day.

It was like 7 pm dude. You went to sleep that early when you were in school? I know I didn't.

Appreciate it Friendly.

Yeah, he should have been in before the street lights came on and in bed at 9 :rolleyes

like someone else so eloquently said already: "you want it to be one way"...

to me the difference isnt exactly their skin color but more the last sentence in each picture...

Last edited:
like someone else so eloquently said already: "you want it to be one way"...

View media item 501217

to me the difference isnt exactly their skin color but more the last sentence in each picture...

Well.. one was a "standard" felony homicide caught ON TAPE while the other was Trayvon Martin. I'm sure we don't have to rehash all the circumstances leading up to the Zimmerman trial.

It's funny how people don't include the 44 days Zimmerman was free, and the story had to make the national news before they even investigated it properly and not treated it like some fender bender.

if your sick of seeing it then do something about it and dont feed into the media/racial/celebrities/presidential/divided bandwagon that runs rampant every day

Back
Top Bottom