R.I.P Trayvon

like someone else so eloquently said already: "you want it to be one way"...

to me the difference isnt exactly their skin color but more the last sentence in each picture...
no. beyond the obvious differences of race. the main difference here is that marleys killers were found and apprehended immediately. AS THEY SHOULD BE! anyone who murders someone needs to be investigated thoroughly, and if the murder isnt justified, they need to pay the price. period. marleys killer is in jail. trayvons killer is now sitting on half a million worth of donations, contemplating what state to move to and where to go for vacation.

People asking us why aren't we upset about Chicago.
My question to them is where have you been all this time?
We've been waiting on yall to care about our inner city youth.
Looks like the tragedy in Sanford is going to bring us closer, and mainstream America is going to make inner city violence a focal point of discussion in every household and every wall street board meeting.

All the clowns asking us where's our outrage, where the f*** is yours?
You listen to our music, copy our style, and spit in our faces.
We give yall the benefit of the doubt and it bites us in the a** every time.
We're taking names this time though. We don't need your money or your wicked ways.
We're self sufficient and creative enough to make it on our own.
If your love for us isn't genuine, then stay the f*** out our face.
Your use of the word "******" is offensive and immature.
Learn to use more tact when addressing your fellow man or woman.
whos offensive and immature? i really hope you didnt take that gif THAT serious

Your use of the word "******" is offensive and immature.
Learn to use more tact when addressing your fellow man or woman.
grin.gif

Says the guy who thinks Trayvon shouldn't have been walking at night due to fear of whites in the surrounding area. 

This dude is placing the focus on ******...
eyes.gif

And he even said that if I go jogging in the Hamptons at night there's a possibility that I'll get ambushed by a mob of angry white people...

ohwell.gif

Man up...you'll see worse things in life than a gif wit ****** on it. 

GZ is in a unique position now tho

he hasnt done any interviews, came out to talk to the press... why not?  tell the world of the fear you had that night

tell people out there that hold similar notions of fear and prejudice in their heart to look at him as an example and strive to be better

That interview is going to be crazy if he decides to do one

We still on this?.....

What's good with u fam , why does it feels like you just wanna be insensitive at a very bad time ?

1st u say Trayvon brought a pack of skittles to a gunfight :smh:

Now you're asking if we still on this like whoever has a problem with the verdict needs to shut up already.

All the bullsheit threads on NT and this one bothers you :rolleyes , I seriously don't get it.

What's good with u fam , why does it feels like you just wanna be insensitive at a very bad time ?

1st u say Trayvon brought a pack of skittles to a gunfight :smh:

Now you're asking if we still on this like whoever has a problem with the verdict needs to shut up already.

All the bullsheit threads on NT and this one bothers you :rolleyes , I seriously don't get it.

That's real.

when i get pulled over by a cop, i roll down my window before the cop walks up and have both of my hands on the steering wheel.  then when he/she asks for my id/registration i say "its in my pocket/glovebox, im going to reach for them now"  and i proceed to slowly do so.

the point is i dont want to give any one with a gun, cop or not, a reason to think that i might be a threat to them.  i dont know what they are thinking or what their previous experiences are and dont want to give them ANY reason to reach for a gun.  ESPECIALLY if i havent done anything wrong.

on a side note, this is good advice for anyone regardless of race or gender when dealing with cops. I do the same thing.

if / when I get pulled over, turn OFF the engine, roll down driver side window and put BOTH hands on steering wheel.

if it's at night, INTERIOR CAR LIGHTS / DOME LIGHT is ON so the cop can see who or what else is in the car clearly.

I always address the officer as SIR (or MA'AM if female) or OFFICER. I'm not kissing his a-- or being sarcastic, I'm just respecting his occupation.

You may be pissed off you've been pulled over, but try to talk as calmly and slowly as possible so there's no misunderstanding.

Don't be confrontational with a cop. He's just following procedure and if you cooperate as best you can, .

DON'T act like a stereotype or you'll get treated as a stereotype.

Da problem with this in general (not just this thread)

Is that da people stoking da flames of this arent

Doing it for ya interest, they're doing it for motives

That arent beneficial. If ya cant see some of ya

Getting played politically for pulls in ya heart strings

To avoid alot more pressing matters then i dunno

What to tell ya.

If you know da laws in carry conceal states then you

Not to pick a fight...they got a right to blast

this aint 9/11 b.

you are still taking stuff out of context?

dude I still have been following this thread and you haven't said anything to support your case, but quoting others on "how you" feel.

nothing original ...

besides that, all you do is quote people with different opinions and call them out on their believes ..

at least they have some .. you don't!

you are useless to the thread .....

Da problem with this in general (not just this thread)

Is that da people stoking da flames of this arent

Doing it for ya interest, they're doing it for motives

That arent beneficial. If ya cant see some of ya

Getting played politically for pulls in ya heart strings

To avoid alot more pressing matters then i dunno

What to tell ya.

If you know da laws in carry conceal states then you

Not to pick a fight...they got a right to blast

Oh ok so by coming in this thread posting jerkish type things what you're really doing is refusing not to be played politically ?

That makes a lot more sense :rolleyes, it'd be better if you were just trolling but if u really believe that then I dunno what to tell you either.

Please school us on the many more pressing matters we could be discussing besides this.

Dam shame you'll post about Dipset and Chargers till your hands go numb , but discussing a trial where an unarmed kid gets killed isn't " important " enough for you.

Just read that Charles Barkley agreed with the verdict. Pretty sure they had blacks that were perfectly fine with staying on the plantation too when people were getting free back in the day. I knew if they looked hard enough they'd find some blacks that agreed.... Screw Charles BTW.

So according to some NTers, it's ok to go out and murder kids who try to act hard in front of the camera. AKA 75% of 17 year olds :lol: I went to a good school at that age but it wasn't filled with all these wannabe Carlton Banks types on here.

I agree. People act like because of his photos and facebook he was a thug but all kids and teens think they are hard. Every kid on facebook acts like they favorite rapper/artist.

^^

Agreeing with the verdict isn't a big deal, the trial was very difficult and polarizing....of course opinions would differ.

I just have a problem when people can't understand why so many others have issues with the outcome , talking like we should sit down and shut up because the trial is over with.

you are still taking stuff out of context?

dude I still have been following this thread and you haven't said anything to support your case, but quoting others on "how you" feel.

nothing original ...

besides that, all you do is quote people with different opinions and call them out on their believes ..

at least they have some .. you don't!

you are useless to the thread .....
what did i take out of context? he tried to create a situation in which public outcry is used politically, i provided one.

as far as not saying anything to support my "case", are you saying i havent provided you with "evidence" that the "victim" was "innocent" of "causing" his own death?

yes, those with "differing" opinions i will continue to call out.

my belief is that TM should not be dead right now.  i simply respond to those that say otherwise.

i appreciate your continued attempts to diminish me as a means of discrediting what I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom