R.I.P Trayvon

Da problem with this in general (not just this thread)

Is that da people stoking da flames of this arent

Doing it for ya interest, they're doing it for motives

That arent beneficial. If ya cant see some of ya

Getting played politically for pulls in ya heart strings

To avoid alot more pressing matters then i dunno

What to tell ya.

If you know da laws in carry conceal states then you

Not to pick a fight...they got a right to blast
well in cali u can carry
BUT cant just blast away cause ur in a fight
and i dont think just cause ur losing in a fight u have the right to shoot someone
but who am i?
Who............Am...................I
to think a man should neva neva neva cry
oooooooooooh oooooooooooooh BABY!!!!

this **** right here is unreal.  Dude has the maximum amount of Uncle Tom running through his veins
everything elder said was on point

LOL @ piers trying to argue the point that a 19 year old high school student is a "smart cookie".

piers morgan, go back to your country

cnn is disgusting.

You can't be serious. Elder said he would want Zimmerman patrolling his neighborhood.

His logic was similar to saying that people shouldn't make a big deal out of the Boston bombing because the chances of you dying from a terrorist attack are very low.

Anybody that agrees with him is an idiot.

Another NTer whos gotta make a backup SN to go against the grain.
laugh.gif
This thread got more "new" members than any other I think.

everything elder said was on point

LOL @ piers trying to argue the point that a 19 year old high school student is a "smart cookie".

piers morgan, go back to your country

cnn is disgusting.
A few more George Zimmerman's in our neighborhood...
mean.gif

You're a fan,a phony,a fake, a *****,and stan to the establishment....
mean.gif

Who the **** would want Zimmerman in their neighborhood...**** this Tom.

This man is a mascot for white conservatives...
mean.gif

He didn't even let Piers finish...

He doesn't speak ebonics...
mean.gif

He wants Rachel to be a nanny...
mean.gif

How dare she speak like that?

You're cosigning this bs?

Last edited:
The last exchange between Larry and Piers...
laugh.gif

All kinds of awkward...

**** Larry...this is the type of dude that would have told me Malcolm X is evil. 

Don't read his autobiography, he's like Hitler. 

Last edited:
what did i take out of context? he tried to create a situation in which public outcry is used politically, i provided one.

as far as not saying anything to support my "case", are you saying i havent provided you with "evidence" that the "victim" was "innocent" of "causing" his own death?

yes, those with "differing" opinions i will continue to call out.

my belief is that TM should not be dead right now.  i simply respond to those that say otherwise.

i appreciate your continued attempts to diminish me as a means of discrediting what I'm saying.
I'm not trying to diminish anything, you have been doing it all by yourself. 

I don't mind people with different ideas/opinions etc. You in the other hand try hard to go at those that don't see anything wrong with the verdict by taking their words out of context. 

There are plenty of people that have brought great points and have argued why they believe the jurors got it wrong. You haven't done anything but "try" to go in on those that thought they get it right.

If someone has been discrediting you, well look at the mirror. 

That Larry dude is a clown but he had some very very valid points.
Valid points that have nothing to do with this situation...
The whole notion of nobody doing anything in the black community to quail these problems are all deflections for people to sound pseudo-intellectual about what I am supposed to do as a black man... People don't see the grass root organizations that are out there trying to make a difference, you will never see that on news programs because they are in the business of making money....everything Larry Elder said was like Samuel Jackson in Django, he is a puppet for black people out there that try to distance themselves from the" Rachel's" of the world so he can look as non threatening to the establishment so he can continue collecting checks... This has been happening to the black community for years( the house vs the field negro).... It hurts that at a time like this we can't come together and say that we are profiled, we are tired of getting killed by cops and fake *** superheroes....Its that "Al Jolson" dancing in front of the cameras that does nothing for the community... I don't know what is worst the Crabs in the Buckets or Uncle Toms... Why can't people just focus on what this situation is...A young black male was stalked and killed for being in the right place at the right time... He had every right to be there and for you to tell me as a Dark,Black Male, who is 6'1, 220 to now just get over it or steady deflect about the laws that don't protect me, or my fears and daily practices of trying to be as less threatening as possible so I don't get falsely accused of a crime is dont right ignorant... I ask all the people that are so worried about black on black crime, single parent house holds, high incarceration rates, high HIV rates, what the hell are you doing to help my community since you seem to be such a genius on what my opinions and feelings are...absolutely nothing but regurgitating something you heard from Rush Limbaugh or some other nut that is scared ish less to even to interact with black people or even step into the hood to help.... Kill that Noise

Last edited:
I'm not trying to diminish anything, you have been doing it all by yourself. 

I don't mind people with different ideas/opinions etc. You in the other hand try hard to go at those that don't see anything wrong with the verdict by taking their words out of context. 

There are plenty of people that have brought great points and have argued why they believe the jurors got it wrong. You haven't done anything but "try" to go in on those that thought they get it right.

If someone has been discrediting you, well look at the mirror. 
you keep saying im taking stuff out of context, when all i've done is either provide a counterpoint or ask for further explanation.

im going hard because i feel as if the ones who thought they got it right are the worst ones.

enlighten me to these great points because i have all reason as for why this happened.  if you think this discussion begins in a courtroom then idk what to say.

That Larry dude is a clown but he had some very very valid points.
Valid points that have nothing to do with this situation...
The whole notion of nobody doing anything in the black community to quail these problems are all deflections for people to sound pseudo-intellectual about what I am supposed to do as a black man... People don't see the grass root organizations that are out there trying to make a difference, you will never see that on news programs because they are in the business of making money....everything Larry Elder said was like Samuel Jackson in Django, he is a puppet for black people out there that try to distance themselves from the" Rachel's" of the world so he can look as non threatening to the establishment so he can continue collecting checks... This has been happening to the black community for years( the house vs the field negro).... It hurts that at a time like this we can't come together and say that we are profiled, we are tired of getting killed by cops and fake *** superheroes....Its that "Al Jolson" dancing in front of the cameras that does nothing for the community... I don't know what is worst the Crabs in the Buckets or Uncle Toms... Why can't people just focus on what this situation is...A young black male was stalked and killed for being in the right place at the right time... He had every right to be there and for you to tell me as a Dark,Black Male, who is 6'1, 220 to now just get over it or steady deflect about the laws that don't protect me, or my fears and daily practices of trying to be as less threatening as possible so I don't get falsely accused of a crime is dont right ignorant... I ask all the people that are so worried about black on black crime, single parent house holds, high incarceration rates, high HIV rates, what the hell are you doing to help my community since you seem to be such a genius on what my opinions and feelings are...absolutely nothing but regurgitating something you heard from Rush Limbaugh or some other nut that is scared ish less to even to interact with black people or even step into the hood to help.... Kill that Noise

This was helpful

So you're gonna ignore da fact that trayvon struck

First?

Why do you and other people really believe Trayvon hit Zimmerman first?? I know YOU personally believe any and everything a white person tells you, not to mention deep down I know YOU have desires to be white and accepted by the white community but still.....

:lol: @ da race card play...evidence & prosecution

Accepting that trayvon was on top is already admission that trayvon struck first.

Get ya heads out da sand and READ da evidence.

Back
Top Bottom