R.I.P Trayvon

your image of a fight is on some rocky v eye on the tiger steez
sick.gif

just say it was unlawful to shoot an unarmed teenager in the street. just say it. you will feel so much better.
brah, you make no sense ..

just because you are an unarmed teen, doesn't mean ****.

I'm from the hood that kids are the ones you watch out for. Armed or unarmed! 

Seen when teen = angel ...

*sigh* Zimmerman following ≠ trayvon hittin first.

Zimmerman didn't get to say who he was because

He got hit first..that's all court evidence.. Ya just

Ignoring da facts of da case...

boi stop.
Even Zimmerman ole lying self said trayvon said "you got a problem with me"

So your whole ambush story is false.
But maybe you heard one of the many versions GZ decided to tell.

You know nothing.

Because you know he hit him first. Ok. Deliberating for hours means hack ****. 3 wanted to charge him with something.

But they COULDN'T cuz da laws is clear..self defense

Beats murder & manslaughter.

The law is crap though. Self defense should not be a defense for manslaughter.

If you fall asleep at the wheel and kill someone, you would be guilty of manslaughter but if you instigate a fight with a person without doing anything illegal to instigate it, and then kill them in self defense, you are ok.

Umm yes. Zimmerman got HIT first...you DONT

Pick a fight with someone who lawfully packs and

You do it at your own peril.

Actually, I made this very same argument.

I stated that just because someone gets shot, doesn't mean he is going down right away. Thus TM could of have been shot and instead of falling on top of GZ he stood up holding his chest then hit the ground face first while holding his chest. Which will be consistent with the forensic report!

No Gz said

"when I shot him he sat up"

meaning he was already on the ground.

How can you sit up if you are on top?

Valid points that have nothing to do with this situation...

Agreed.

And there's zero doubt TM was profiled. No doubt.

Other thing is, if TM swung first, he probably did it to protect himself, assuming GZ invaded his comfort zone / space.

But for the cat telling Ninja you know he wants to be white, that's out of line as F.

No Gz said

"when I shot him he sat up"

meaning he was already on the ground.

How can you sit up if you are on top?
braw - seriously?

when you are on top of someone - holding them down or smashing their hears or whatever - what are you doing? You are leaning not sitting up .. he gets shot, he stops leaning and he gets upright (sits up). Just saying! People just like to take **** out of context .. that's why this man is walking free because the push was for Murder and not enough time was spent on manslaughter ... 

Because you know he hit him first. Ok. Deliberating for hours means hack ****. 3 wanted to charge him with something.

But they COULDN'T cuz da laws is clear..self defense

Beats murder & manslaughter.

The law is crap though. Self defense should not be a defense for manslaughter.

If you fall asleep at the wheel and kill someone, you would be guilty of manslaughter but if you instigate a fight with a person without doing anything illegal to instigate it, and then kill them in self defense, you are ok.

Umm yes. Zimmerman got HIT first...you DONT

Pick a fight with someone who lawfully packs and

You do it at your own peril.

Now you are trolling. Even the biased B-37 juror believed that Zimmerman started the whole thing = picked a fight.

Last edited:
braw - seriously?

when you are on top of someone - holding them down or smashing their hears or whatever - what are you doing? You are leaning not sitting up .. he gets shot, he stops leaning and he gets upright (sits up). Just saying! People just like to take **** out of context .. that's why this man is walking free because the push was for Murder and not enough time was spent on manslaughter ... 

You need to calm down.
No one is being hostile towards you, so chill.

Why didnt he say

"He stood up" or say "Got up upright" like you did.

I have never heard anyone say "sit up" for stand up.

Last edited:
Lol sit up is a perfectly acceptable term to use for someone who goes from a kneeling/above/hovering position to a vertical/fallingbackwards/sitting position

Florida ****** this case up by allowing the dumb *** laws to exist in the first place. GZ is obviously morally guilty and legally innocent

Last edited:
You need to calm down.
No one is being hostile towards you, so chill.

Why didn't he say

"He stood up" or say "Got up upright" like you did.

I have never heard anyone say "sit up" for stand up.
I'm not being hostile towards you - I'm just a bit frustrated that everyone try to interpret what's being said as what they believe is in "their heart".

I understood what was being said as what I just explained, maybe GZ thought it would be understood - we don't know. 

I'm upset TM is dead, but by no means can I say he was an angel or he assaulted GZ the same way I can't say GZ was a good man that was trying to help.

I don't know these people - to make that determination. I can assumed GZ is racist because of his past behaviors the same way I can say TM was a young out of control thug by the images posted. But really, who the **** am I to say ....

Just ranting ....

GZ acted legally as the law was written (I'm not from Florida but SYG sounds horrible) but here is clearly a case of legal not necessarily being correct.

I think the manslaughter was a logical conviction, but the fact that the prosecution went from 0-60 and sought murder shows a reaction based on media coverage and public emotion.

I read someone mention about people "acting white" and that just makes me smh. People of any color should be able to believe as they please, this is America and for anyone to believe you HAVE to stick to what your race believes is pure ignorance.

ninjahood, thanks for not letting your race to cloud your judgement

what zimmerman did is wrong morally, but he was completely justified legally in the state of florida

That's da WHOLE enchilada...

Zimmerman was a coward for busting a gat

At a unarmed dude, but it was within his right to

Defend himself with his legal firearm.

You dont HIT someone first when they armed.

Trayvon gambled and lost, cuz da fact is had trayvon

KNOWN Zimmerman was holding, Trayvon would've

Kept his hands to himself.

GZ acted legally as the law was written (I'm not from Florida but SYG sounds horrible) but here is clearly a case of legal not necessarily being correct.

I think the manslaughter was a logical conviction, but the fact that the prosecution went from 0-60 and sought murder shows a reaction based on media coverage and public emotion.

I read someone mention about people "acting white" and that just makes me smh. People of any color should be able to believe as they please, this is America and for anyone to believe you HAVE to stick to what your race believes is pure ignorance.
AMEN!

to everything!

That's da WHOLE enchilada...

Zimmerman was a coward for busting a gat

At a unarmed dude, but it was within his right to

Defend himself with his legal firearm.

You dont HIT someone first when they armed.

Trayvon gambled and lost, cuz da fact is had trayvon

KNOWN Zimmerman was holding, Trayvon would've

Kept his hands to himself.
the fact is TM fought for his life.
Lol sit up is a perfectly acceptable term to use for someone who goes from a kneeling/above/hovering position to a vertical/fallingbackwards/sitting position

Florida ****** this case up by allowing the dumb *** laws to exist in the first place. GZ is obviously morally guilty and legally innocent
perfectly acceptable = accurately descriptive? or intentionally vague?

that dude Keko Jones taking major L's in this thread

son has no idea what he is talking about
let me get this straight - you are a troll and have been called this by many different people in this thread. You only have about 20+ replies and you are mad because I called you broke in another post because you complain about spending 40 bucks on a chick and now you chase me down here to say I'm taking L's on this thread. When all we are doing is having debates?

In addition, I have no idea what I'm talking about, thus your entire reply is flawed because I'm on the side stating GZ was innocent. The irony .. how dumb can a person be!

ninjahood! thank you for being the only one in this thread thinking logically

you CANNOT fight someone because they are following you. a person has every right to follow you on a public street

trayvon had every right to be mad, but as soon as took action and started fighting GZ, GZ had the right to defend himself

trayvon thought GZ was some white dude he could do whatever to. that decision cost him his life

it is an unfortunate situation all around. nobody wins here
so provoking a confrontation = following someone?  im confused how did TM fight without GZ initiation/provocation?

you sure thats not the other way around?
this is not fact but fallacies.

you don't know this to be true, neither does anyone but GZ.
but i thought TM swung first? swing first = fight for your life

Back
Top Bottom