R.I.P Trayvon

Brah, when did I ever say cuffing someone for going 10 over the speed limit was fine?
When you say "being cuffed is one thing", it sounds like you're minimizing that action as if it isn't a big deal.  Apologies if that wasn't what you meant by that comment though.  

Honestly though, there aren't really a lot of other steps between being cuffed/detained and getting officially arrested.  So yeah, if dude was indeed cuffed, he was pretty close to being under arrest IMO.  Same for my situation that I gave as an example.  

When I said "being cuffed is one thing", I meant that it was more believable than saying "Son I damn near got arrested for going 10 over the limit".

Son I damn near got arrested for going 10 over the limit in VA, it's amazing how cops tend to respond to certain people

You're either leaving something out or you're lying.

VA is a different animal too, commonwealth states don't play with speeding (I heard)
everybody tells me to do the speed limit when I pass it on the way to Florida.

VA is a different animal too, commonwealth states don't play with speeding (I heard)
everybody tells me to do the speed limit when I pass it on the way to Florida.

You heard right.

VA is nothing to play with.

Money up there needs to do a little research before accusing someone of lying or omitting facts.

Exactly, what this fool talking about lying :rolleyes I was driving through VA on Thanksgiving night at that to get to Florida. NY plates tinted windows, dude made me get out my car and wait 25 mins with my hands on my car while he run my license and had another cop car show up too. Had me thinking I was about to get booked :smh: .. Than gave me a bs summons for going 60 in a 50

Last edited:
^^ JJ I wish you would leave this thread. All your past comments has made it seem like you have a problem with black people.

^

How does that equate to almost getting arrested?

Let me ask you since you seem knowledgable. What equates to almost being arrested? I would assume it would have be a action before being put in handcuffs. Being told to step out my car, put my hands on my car, "you don't have any weapons, drugs, or anything right" then calling another car just so he could go back to his car to run my license seems like steps before getting arrested. I may be mistaken, I guess it's just me.

^

He's black, that's how.

Damn, I didn't know you knew me.

Last edited:
Not gonna edit because it would show what I edited.

So once again.

Show me.
Can you read?

I just said I'm not about to waste my time doing that.

Everybody here that has been keeping up with this thread has already seen you do it.

Like how dark people are darkies.

You ain't slick.

And why do you space out every sentence?

Is it for emphasis?

It's not working.

Try again.

You consign all the racist in this thread

But you aren't as bad as the others

Water,ninja etc

^

Let me ask you since you seem knowledgable. What equates to almost being arrested?

During my first semester freshmen year, one of my buddies was got ticketed for minor consumption and public intoxication. They cuffed him and sat him on the curb. We were on our way to a party, so the rest of us are standing to the side waiting for this to be over. Once finished, they stand him up and proceed to walk him towards the squad car. I then walk over and let the cops know that there's no need for that and that I'm going to walk him back and make sure he gets back to the dorms safely. They hand me the ticket and we proceed to the party.

That's almost getting arrested.

Last edited:
^

Let me ask you since you seem knowledgable. What equates to almost being arrested?

During my first semester freshmen year, one of my buddies was got ticketed for minor consumption and public intoxication. They cuffed him and sat him on the curb. We were on our way to a party, so the rest of us are standing to the side waiting for this to be over. Once finished, they stand him up and proceed to walk him towards the squad car. I then walk over and let the cops know that there's no need for that and that I'm going to walk him back and make sure he gets back to the dorms safely. They hand me the ticket and we proceed to the party.

That's almost getting arrested.

Ok thank you for informing me the only way you can almost get arrested is if you're in handcuffs

It was a joke, said in regarding how I don't like find dark skinned women attractive.

Regardless of ethic background.

But your here saying how I've made these "comments".

Surely you have something to back up your claim rather than piggybacking off what someone else said.
Every time ninja said some racist bs or whatever, you would hop right on his d, kiss him on the forehead and tell him good job.

Not about to waste my time and quote all that.

Last edited:
Really? I find his views and him ignorant.

Find me some quotes co-signing his racial rants.

Apparently since I did do it "everytime" there should be an abundance of them.
Let me retract "every time", but it was pretty damn often.

If you want some proof go find it yourself. You wrote it, so hopefully your bright enough to find it on your own.

I'm not the one here making accusations about what was said though.

I know what I said and I havent consigned anything racist.
:lol:

Okay.

I'm not going to bother going any further with you people.

Glad TM is dead? Good for you.

Glad GZ is free? Good for you.

Good luck getting anywhere in life with that hard head of yours.

I'm done replying to you.

^

No problem, champ.

You were never going to be arrested. You were just scared.

next time one of my friends are wasted and acting belligerent and a cop says calm down before I arrest you, I'll say "bro you weren't about to get arrested you weren't in handcuffs" :smokin :smokin

^

I don't understand where your handcuff argument is coming from, but good luck.

Last edited:
Heliumcl going back and forth with with him is useless .The trolls love this thread always the first ones to post once it hits the first page

Back
Top Bottom