R.I.P Trayvon

Naw we clearly know what happened that night with Young Tray and Zimcoward.
One person was walking home from the store talking on the phone with his homegirl, and was unnecessarily attacked and murdered by a gun toting wannabe federal agent.

That's my point and that's what Magic1978 was stating as well.  The victim could have just made that part about the robbery up.  Not to mention, instead of this being just an ordinary robbery, now his story will get more exposure.

Well what about the perp or victim would lead you to believe it was made up? I mean anything hear/say during the commission of a crime can hypothetically be made up. Aren't we just taking the article at face value for the time being?

What's the point in dismissing the victim's description of the incident?

That's my point and that's what Magic1978 was stating as well.  The victim could have just made that part about the robbery up.  Not to mention, instead of this being just an ordinary robbery, now his story will get more exposure.
Well what about the perp or victim would lead you to believe it was made up? I mean anything hear/say during the commission of a crime can hypothetically be made up. Aren't we just taking the article at face value for the time being?

What's the point in dismissing the victim's description of the incident?
I said the victim "could" have made that part up.  I live near the area where this robbery took place and unfortunately folks get robbed alot for their iphone /wallets, especially on the train (Metro) or certain areas of town where out of towners go to late at night that don't know the area that well.  I mean, it's been 2 weeks since the verdict was announced.  If this crime and description of the event took place the night of the verdict or the very next day I probably would be more inclined to believe it to be true. 

However, I really don't see a group of dudes running up on a guy, robbing him of his iphone and wallet and saying "this is for Trayvon" a whole 2 weeks after the verdict as tempers from the verdict have cooled down some since then.  Is it possible, sure.  IMO, those guys were going to rob the victim of his possessions that night be there a Trayvon Martin story or not.  Instead of this being just another robbery that would have gotten little to no attention by the police, now this case has life to it because of what the victim is saying about it.    

Zimcoward drives a gray Honda Ridgeline.
How do I know this? His punk a** was pulled over for speeding about 30 miles from where I live.
He got pulled over in Forney, TX, and had a gun in his glove compartment.
The coward asked the cop, "you didn't see my name?"
Link to story

How do I know this? His punk a** was pulled over for speeding about 30 miles from where I live.
Link to story
For anybody in FL it would be great if you could do anything to make Zimmerman's movements and where a bouts readily available to those who want that kind of information.

Something as simple as a status or tweet saying "GZ drives a Honda Ridgeline" would go a long way. 

Last edited:
For anybody in FL it would be great if you could do anything to make Zimmerman's movements and where a bouts readily available to those who want that kind of information.

Something as simple as a status or tweet saying "GZ drives a Honda Ridgeline" would go a long way. 

Mr. self-righteous over here conspiring :lol:

The hell is wrong with you?

Last edited:

Mr. self-righteous over here conspiring
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Dudes really want his head. 

Mr. self-righteous over here conspiring
laugh.gif

I've never ever presented myself as self-righteous on this website. 

You know exactly how I feel about your kind, I have zero tolerance for racist individuals. 

If you cross the line and murder over it like GZ you deserve what's coming to you.

Link to story

Didn't your mother ever teach you that two wrongs don't make a right? 

Yea, but I'm not about murderers getting away with murder. I guess I'm morally conflicted. 

Last edited:
Yea, but I'm not about murderers getting away with murder. I guess I'm morally conflicted. 
So does that mean if Zimmerman never shot Trayvon and Trayvon ended up killing Zimmerman in the fight, you would be calling for Trayvon's head?

Last edited:
How is justice going to be served by murdering him, harming him, or harassing him?  Who does it benefit?  And are you under the impression that Zimmerman will strike again?

No.

It means that if the roles were reversed and Trayvon went on to be found not guilty by a panel of black judges in courtroom presided over by a black judge, yes I would be calling for Trayvon's head. 

How is my emphasis on race extreme? Are you one of those dudes that insist that race had nothing to do with it?

What does my opinion of Celtic based on what I've seen him write have to do with my judgement of the above hypothetical scenario?

You say for starts, why do I doubt that there's nothing to follow?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom