R.I.P Trayvon

According to forensics trayvon didn't whoop anyone that night. His hands were too pristine to have been bashing someones head on the concrete ground
What does Zimmerman's weight now have anything to do with Zimmerman's weight than? Zimmerman is 300+ pounds now, so yes he is fat, but Zimmerman at 194 at the time of the shooting is a big difference. Zimmerman was not fat at that time.

All Zimmerman had to feel is that he was threatened, it does not matter if Martin didn't touch the holster, in his eyes, he felt threatened and reacted.

Now, do I think that Zimmerman acted the way he should have?

Let's make this clear, NO.

"Contradicted several witnesses who testified for the state, which rested its case last week. He also pointed out what he said were forensic flaws in the initial investigation.

Di Maio said he concluded:

• DNA and other evidence from Trayvon's hooded sweatshirt may have been compromised because crime-scene technicians improperly stored Trayvon's wet clothes in plastic bags. Wet evidence should be allowed to dry out and be packaged in paper bags that allow it to "breathe," Di Maio said.

"Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman when Zimmerman fired his weapon. Di Maio said gunshot markings were consistent with Trayvon being on top, his sweatshirt hanging down slightly from the pull of gravity and the can of Arizona fruit drink he had in his sweatshirt pouch. A state eyewitness, Jayne Surdyka, had testified she believed she saw Zimmerman on top of Trayvon."

Let me say that Zimmerman is "probably" a creeper "cracker" and wanted too badly to be a "Police officer", but the question at hand is whether or not Zimmerman acted in Self Defense.

Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2013/07/10/4602390/forensic-expert-backs-zimmerman.html#storylink=cpy

Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2013/07/10/4602390/forensic-expert-backs-zimmerman.html#storylink=cpy

Now I know you trollin, Georgie puts down white on his paper work. His physician even testifies to this on trial

This isn't a black and white thing, this is a " a kid is dead thing"

Troll on
Zimmerman identified himself as hispanic on voting registration forms, as well as a democrat.

Try again.

Last edited:
So trayvon didn't have a right to feel threatened about a grown man following him?

Stick to trolling in S&T threads crying about dodgers fans

You asked why people are calling him fat now
I'm telling you

Yes take quotes solely from the prosecutions witness
Dimaio diamo
The way Zimmermans blood dried forward towards his face already shows me that he was hovering over someone .If they were wrestling then they both could have been on top at one time. Yes the tropical rainstorm and bad storage washed all the DNA away

So I guess his doctor was lying about him putting down white then

Last edited:
Instead of just going out and killing Martin and most likely getting away with it, Zimmerman decided to call the police, with his location and the premeditated idea that he was going to kill someone and potentially spend the rest of his life in jail?
Common sense right?
LOL

Now you're just trolling.

None of your arguments make sense.

Zimmerman's blood dried on his face?
No %##@ he stood up, of course the blood dried that.
So we are going to dismiss a forensics expert but somehow witnesses who might have fabricrated their story in favor of both sides aren't dismissed?
Right.
Don't be suprised when Zimmerman walks out with only gun charges.

Last edited:
Premeditated murder is 1st degree murder

Unpremeditated murder murder" in the heat if the moment muder" is 2nd degree murder

This is what GZ is being accused of not 1st murder. No one is saying he planned this out, but the Point is its obvious he was not going to die that night. And the prosecution doesn't even believe he was in any threat whatsoever hence the 2nd degree murder indictment

Last edited:
2nd degree murder is not heat of the moment murder.
Manslaughter is heat of the moment.
2nd degree murder is knowing that death is most likely with the weapon you are using.

Last edited:
The blood from the wound on the back if his head was going forward instead of going downward to the back of his neck.

Go and google 2nd degree murder and manslaughter

Example

1st degree murder
Walk in on cheating wife don't do anything wait until they meet up again show up with a gun and kill them

2nd degree murder
Catch wife cheating go to the car get a shot gun blow them away

Manslaughter has MANY levels.You are taking manslaughter as solely for self defense and that's is not always the case

Last edited:
Where would the self defense fit in that category?
It wouldnt fit in any right?

I was just giving an example I wasn't trying to make self defense fit in.

The State attorney did not believe GZ story of trayvon beating him up, she didn't believe Zimmerman was in a life threatening situation she doesnt believe this was self defense and that's why she charged him with 2nd and that is why the prosecution started the trial by saying "Zimmerman killed tray for the worse reason, just because he wants to"Certain things can be washed away or tainted but others cannot. Trayvon hands were not strached or swollen from pounding Zimmerman. They don't believe him that's why they charged him with murder. He isn't a creditable guy so I would believe him either

Good night ppl

Last edited:
Why you edit...this was your most logical post even though most don't think he killed him because he was black...his assumption and pursuit was based on that though IMO

Couldn't quite get my point across, that is the most important part if the case.

Zimmerman identified himself as hispanic on voting registration forms, as well as a democrat.
Try again.
read your voters registration form. Hispanic isn't a race. One can choose Hispanic as ethnicity and white (or any other race) as race.

Add to that that there are many white Hispanics (see Argentina or Spain for example). Anyway, race is very much a part of the reason why trayvon was profiled and part of the reason why he is dead. It is about a human being that was a child being shot dead after being profiled because of his race.

Last edited:
I don't see how anybody can try to justify George Zimmerman's actions in this case

He followed a teenager in the dark, started a fight and then shot Trayvon Martin

Its pretty simple

Even Trayvon Martin was beating him up, Zimmerman couldve just ran away

I really feel like if there is an acquittal in this case, there was will be riots

Trayvon had every right to be there and Zimmerman profiled him. It is possible that it was racially too, because of his history of calling the police on black kids, and the choice of words he said to the dispatcher. It sounds like he had an unfavourable preconceived notion about people that were similar to Trayvon in some way. (Maybe Zimmerman just doesn't like when kids wear hoodies.)

SMH at the people in here saying if you're black you have to leave the house looking like Carlton Banks. Since when did a normal fitting hoody make a black person look like a thug? Maybe to someone who looks at black people that way.

I don't see how anybody can try to justify George Zimmerman's actions in this case

He followed a teenager in the dark, started a fight and then shot Trayvon Martin

Its pretty simple

I really feel like if there is an acquittal in this case, there was will be riots
I haven't seen any concrete evidence that proves that Zimmerman actually started the fight, or wasn't actually in fear for his life.

The 'stand your ground' law in Florida is extremely flawed, but its the law. I'm hopeful Zimmerman doesn't get off scott free, but I haven't seen second degree murder proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

Last edited:
Zimmerman feared for his life yeah..

How come no one says it about TM.. kid was walking home at late night in the dark.. dude pulls up in his truck.. parks..and starts following him.. so what if he kicked zimmys butt in fear for his life

Imma keep it real if someone pulled up and parked at night got out and followed me I'd be scared too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Its pretty simple

No one has testified to that in court. If you were there and saw that you need to hurry and get down to Florida and testify.

Zimmerman feared for his life yeah..

How come no one says it about TM.. kid was walking home at late night in the dark.. dude pulls up in his truck.. parks..and starts following him.. so what if he kicked zimmys butt in fear for his life

Imma keep it real if someone pulled up and parked at night got out and followed me I'd be scared too 
laugh.gif
Agreed, but the burden of proof is on the state. I haven't seen proof that Zimmerman started the physical confrontation and was not in legitimate fear for his life that wasn't consequential or hearsay and that's what's in question here.

Last edited:
Not looking good so far for state. No solid proof. Anyone watching trial knows George won't do any real time.
You never know. Although i believe Zimmy is innocent, there is alot of political pressure behind this case, that's why the Judge has been so  blatantly biased against Zimmy.

Not looking good so far for state. No solid proof. Anyone watching trial knows George won't do any real time.

I was just talking about this with my wife last night. As much as we like to believe that Zimmerman is indeed guilty, I do personally, no hardcore evidence has been provided by the state.

Back
Top Bottom