R.I.P.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Sad thing to see someone's grail crumble beneath them. That is why I keep my black cement III's from 2001 ds. No point paying all that much $ on a pair of shoes only for them to give way and crumble....I guess I have more respect for my $.

But then some can say no point in paying all that money to keep a shoe DS.

Similar thing happened to me, I bought a worn pair of '99 Cements and the seller said they should be wearable, by the third wear I realized I was walkingon air. Then I just settled for CDP 4s.

Originally Posted by OnlyRetroXi

....All good things must come to an end.

I know its painful to watch.

Sorry about your misfortune.

You have my condolences.

R.I.P.

frown.gif
what he siad..

i've been wearing my blk cement 3s since 2002 or so? long enough that i cant remember. they're beat and i bought them already worn. no problems yet. is there really something different about wearing them rather than boxing them, or are some shoes just better than others? RIP though.

Same thing happened to my '99 Blk/Silver V & '94 Blk/Cement III
frown.gif

trust me I feel your pain brother
tired.gif

CDP IV will help cushion the blow though.

I feel you on all the hate for Jordan up to where you said "and the OG's aren't even wearable." These dropped 20 years ago!! Unless thesewere cared for in the most articulate of ways, I don't see anyone who would recommend wearing a pair of sneakers that is 20 years old. The natural processof breaking down is going to occur over the years. Overall, these weren't made with intentions of lasting 20 years, so I don't think you could get atJB for that.

thaty sucks thats y whenu buy older retros or even og's u have to buy them nds some they dont crumble as fast

i wore my wht/cements the other day with no problems. i guess you gotta wear them more 2 times in 9 years or this is what happens. sorry this happened to youbro. it happened to me with my bordoux vii's . it really sucks when it happens.

DawmI know what it feel to overpay for a pair of shoes and then they rip off on parts the same thing happenned to my OG 3's R.I.P

Back
Top Bottom