R.I.P.

wow, i have no sympathy just hate.

I have a wearable pair of 99 Black/red IV's and black cement III's from 01. Dude, first of all...deadstock jordans with the air bubbles are the mostlikely to crumble. You were just being real dumb. Especially thinking that you can wear them after the air bubble has dried up over the years you left themalone. And all shoes will eventually crumble. ALL shoes. Bad quality? No. Just bad storing techniques and a bad ignorant decision.

damn. how much did you pay for them?
in reality, these shoes are 9 years old. sad

JFMartiMcDandruff wrote:

wow, i have no sympathy just hate.

I have a wearable pair of 99 Black/red IV's and black cement III's from 01. Dude, first of all...deadstock jordans with the air bubbles are the most likely to crumble. You were just being real dumb. Especially thinking that you can wear them after the air bubble has dried up over the years you left them alone. And all shoes will eventually crumble. ALL shoes. Bad quality? No. Just bad storing techniques and a bad ignorant decision.
eek.gif

MJ is that you??
nerd.gif

at any rate, i'm clearly not looking for sympathy. and so MJ, are you saying that 01 IIIs
are not wearable? i haven't worn mine in about 3 years....and how should i store them?

I don't have any remorse. You should know that those DS are crumblers waiting to happen. Find a VNDS to NDS pair. Both of my pairs haven't had thattragedy, yet. And when it does, both lived a good long life.

And all OG's from II to IX's are virtually unwearable. Some retros pre-2003 are.

Originally Posted by r00m112

I feel you on all the hate for Jordan up to where you said "and the OG's aren't even wearable." These dropped 20 years ago!! Unless these were cared for in the most articulate of ways, I don't see anyone who would recommend wearing a pair of sneakers that is 20 years old. The natural process of breaking down is going to occur over the years. Overall, these weren't made with intentions of lasting 20 years, so I don't think you could get at JB for that.
Please. Log. Off. Now.

I had a pair of DS Retro 4 from 1999 and told the person dont wear em. Dude said he would take his chances anyways. I still didnt feel comfortable selling thembecause i know when they crumble he'd still feel burned even though he knew about it and took his chances. Point being i sold the DS 99 4s to a guy whojust wanted to showcase them and then i sold a VNDS to the dude who wanted to wear them. It was the right thing to do.

That's pretty much what happens when you let them sit around. Should have worn them more often

wow it hurts to look at those. 3s too they yeellow fast. and anything with a gum bottom yellows FAST

Yeah man that sucks! That happened to my white/cement IV's as well, but knock on wood my Black/Red's are still going. I feel your pain.
mad.gif

That does suck but it just goes to show that you should wear your shoes and not hold on to them for almost 10 years. I mean it's just foam it's goingto dry out just sitting in a box in a closet. You might as well get your wear out of them when you buy them because they are always going to have another retrocome out at some point and you can move on to the next pair. But yeah definitely R.I.P.

Yeah it was bound to happen especially if you did buy them DS!! I would of rocked them a whole week straight to break them in!!

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

"overpaid for these in jan. 2006 @ FCNY. i wore them once
at the mall during the summer and the midsole peeled. 2 years later, i decided
to wear them. i knew they would fall apart........."
indifferent.gif

tf05idiot1.jpg
e3c16b470f3d7982fb32002e003c02f31abeacd8.jpg

laugh.gif

you had that coming. Its like.....why complain? You spend alllllllllllll that money -overpriced by the way- to wear it once just to waitTWO years to wear it again? For shame!

Back
Top Bottom