R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

same girl....not same woman...not same chick.....same girl.....ooooof :nerd:

You beat me to the punchline. TT lol

Being that this dude be inspire by life, we already know TT was the culprit.

Just waiting for the meme ...

Same Girl was actually 15? I see you Freeze.

Lol what? I’ve said since the beginning of you ride with r Kelly just say it and be some with it.
Yeah and who has said they ride with R. Kelly in this thread? Yet you keep repeating this.

Then when somebody makes a point about the parents also being at fault you want to say that's defending R. Kelly.

Its categorically dumb.

Go ahead and block me ***** boy. You ain't about ****.

Smh they trying to take my boy AJ from 106 & Park down now. Seems like every chick wants to claim sexual assault.

There's a hashtag on Twitter right now where women are talking crazy about Omega Psi Phi. #MeTooHeWasAQue
Nah.

Too many women get assaulted and sexually assaulted. Even more don't speak up about it.

Its an actual tragedy.

Welp...

Dani-Toure-2.png

Dani-Toure-3.png

Dani-Toure-4.png

Dani-Toure-5.png
Always thought Toure was sus just didn't know what kind of sus.

So he the lame type to be all super nasty in the DMs and go overboard with it meanwhile on national tv condeming other pervs. Hmph

Last edited:
bruh....i just finished that book..Sex me...

95 quick pages of vulgarity..sex abuse...physical abuse...apologies....psycho love...statutory rape...

......bruh...:ohwell:

bruh....i just finished that book..Sex me...

95 quick pages of vulgarity..sex abuse...physical abuse...apologies....psycho love...statutory rape...

......bruh...:ohwell:

Welp.

So when a dude comes forth, I wonder if it’ll change some of y’all tone

I still play
When a womans fed up
I wish
Ignition

Classics
My best friend passed shortly before I Wish came out.

Ain't nobody gonna make me stop playing that. Dont care if it's secretly about minors. The music affects and means something different to every listener. Can't just reveal something about the artist and expect the whole catalog to get deleted.

Also I guess from now on the grip of y'all solely gonna mess with that whack Space Jam with LeBron James coming out and w/e weak soundtrack that comes with it.

I ain't watch it yet but is she saying R. sexually abused her too?

What most people don’t understand, is that music itself is a pretty deep psychological tool. Whether if it’s an album or mixtape. If it’s memoriable with good quality, it stands out as a memory marker of such to the individuals who listened to it at that time period. It takes you back in that time period of whatever you where doing, and where you where at. It’s so messed up that he had to turn out the way he did. I went to YouTube to play the Sex Me Video.

This cat can sing effortlessly. 12 play and AANBAN albums brings me back good memories of my childhood, but knowing the history behind those albums, I don’t even look at those albums the same. But his talent is undeniable. His female supporters aren’t going anywhere either. Everybody knows he’s done wrong things against women, but once you know the nature of how females act/think, then it shouldn’t surprise you that a lot of them still support him.

That’s an entirely different debate that we shouldn’t get into, because it will derail the thread.

damn.

dude was running this shindig in the same house as his wife and kids? shorty was turning up disney channel to drown out *****es stomping asking for food and water :smh:

i hope after its all said and done someone does a prison interview with kellz to just see what type of logic this ***** has smh lol. like how would he even try to explain all of this, bruh just doesnt care lol

Last edited:
That Toure **** is type wack on shorty's part. She Clearly checked dude in the past, he apologized to her personally & now she decides to come out with this "news" as if what he did was in the same vein as R.Kelly.

The ***** was loose with his lips to a female, he should get some well deserved flack. But that doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to talk about R.Kelly being a sexual predator.

i saw this with the aziz ansari thing.

its a difference between a ***** just being a lame and a full out predator.

but i think that this moment is showing that up until now women have to eat all of that and now that they have a chance to get ****** in check they not letting nothing slide.

Back
Top Bottom