R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

And they still tryna get Mike with a new doc after the kids grew up and said they lied, their parents was tryna get money. Mike was a weird dude, we don't know what happened but when you keep hearing these conflicting stories it's all cloudy.

That Toure **** is type wack on shorty's part. She Clearly checked dude in the past, he apologized to her personally & now she decides to come out with this "news" as if what he did was in the same vein as R.Kelly.

The ***** was loose with his lips to a female, he should get some well deserved flack. But that doesn't mean he shouldn't be able to talk about R.Kelly being a sexual predator.

his dumbass could've unsent all those msgs, or played it dumb and just called her..once u leave a online trail you're basically cooked.

Hits. Too. Skrong.

and he's i wanna say in da twilight of his career because honestly r&b dudes are got a lonnnnnnnnnng shelf life as touring catalog artists, Keith sweat i heard still making bankkkk just doing shows.

R. Kelly got a classic or 2 left under him after this ordeal guaranteed :lol:

I’m listening to If I Could Turn Back The Hands of Time

I can’t cancel this guys music :lol:

I can listen to this man’s music and apply it to my life.
one of the best songs all time tbh. dude has a gift. Like a real one, not one of those ******** ones that gas people up with on americas got talent. kellz incredible.

he grimey doh. I'll continue to listen to his music. I aint letting him babysit though. I think thats fair.

If people want to cancel R's music.... Where would the line be drawn when other innovators eff up.

If Mark Zuckerberg got exposed for something horrible, would everyone stop using fb and ig because he owns it?

I see what people mean when they say the music affects you differently. It's almost like it belongs to you. Even if R was writing about teenagers, that's not what the song means to me. I've made my own memories to it.

If I was a famous millionaire, i want women that aren't in the scene.

Probably be another tiger woods, just getting rocks off with avg women. All holes do the same trick.

I'd imagine this is easier said than done. If you're legit famous, where do you go to meet women? Finding someone who's rocking with you because they legit **** with you and not because of who you are must be hard to find.

Besides, celebs, like regular people, get with people / women in their radius. Where are they going to find these women outside of your circumference?

Not saying it can't be done, just isn't as simple.

I'm good bro his music sucked anyways. I only listened to one song and I can go without ever hearing it again.

Best of both worlds or whatever the album is called that he did with Jay you don't rock with that?

I know dude is looking funny in the light but he's talented and his music is not even close to trash.

Best of both worlds or whatever the album is called that he did with Jay you don't rock with that?

I know dude is looking funny in the light but he's talented and his music is not even close to trash.

Some people don't care for r&b

but i think that this moment is showing that up until now women have to eat all of that and now that they have a chance to get *****s in check they not letting nothing slide.
More power to them.

Even for my freaky self.
thats a weak bait title

she said his actions have affected her which can mean so many things ill assume mainly running a diet pimp operation taking away from family time and creating an interesting time at school lol

not that this is much better in terms of being a father but he doesnt even stay in contact with them to abuse her
I was reading his wiki, mostly his discography (son wrote so many great songs) and I saw he put one of his daughters on one of his recent albums.

Basically was actually helping her with her career.

Dont know if it's the same daughter speaking out now.

Isn't Christopher Columbus a rapist? Doesn't he still get celebrated?

Matter of fact this entire country was built upon theft, murder and rape. Those sentiments still echo in our society and that's the real reason America loves a bad boy.
both Columbus n Kelly r pirates :lol:

More power to them.

Even for my freaky self.

I was reading his wiki, mostly his discography (son wrote so many great songs) and I saw he put one of his daughters on one of his recent albums.

Basically was actually helping her with her career.

Dont know if it's the same daughter speaking out now.

it is.

I'd imagine this is easier said than done. If you're legit famous, where do you go to meet women? Finding someone who's rocking with you because they legit **** with you and not because of who you are must be hard to find.

Besides, celebs, like regular people, get with people / women in their radius. Where are they going to find these women outside of your circumference?

Not saying it can't be done, just isn't as simple.
Probably got strictly deal with chicks from other countries where you're not that famous or arent known at all.

3rd world countries too.

Back
Top Bottom