R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

We have videographic evidence of a crime!

You going to the cops?

Nah B! We going to CNN.

Reading is fundamental

CNN has seen the VHS tape that appears to show Kelly having sex with a girl who refers to her body parts as 14 years old. Avenatti, who is representing a man he calls a whistleblower against Kelly, says he handed the tape to the Cook County State's Attorney's Office in Chicago last weekend.

Bruh this **** fresh out the Chappelle Show skit. Is his mom in the new tape? :lol: Matter of fact, in the first tape didn’t he reply to someone yelling his name? :lol:

So the dude that used to roll with in the late 90's and early 00's is actually a member of Public Announcement.

Which guy? The guy on the left kinda look like his boy that's in the I Wish and Did You Ever Think video.

Money on the right talk funny.

I watched all four parts. It was interesting. I do remember R. Kelly being told he needed a group for his deal, I read that **** years ago. I don't know much about the group since I was so young. Either way, I'm interested in the next parts coming.

Last edited:
Which guy? The guy on the left kinda look like his boy that's in the I Wish and Did You Ever Think video.

Money on the right talk funny.
Yeah him, he on the right in their album cover
717PTuztjvL._SY355_.jpg

He in When A Womens Fed Up too. He had to know about all the crazy **** being around Kellz that long.

Yeah him, he on the right in their album cover
717PTuztjvL._SY355_.jpg

He in When A Womens Fed Up too. He had to know about all the crazy **** being around Kellz that long.

I want to hear about that too cause I thought he left and they didn't **** with R Kelly anymore. He was around for a while after the group.

nah, im not really into the Catholic church. A whole revered institution gets a hard pass on NT, but one lil ole black man gets the full brunt of justice on here.

It is what it is huh?

bro ****

I posted my pic on here and my ig is open, I dont know any of yall nor do I care. I came in here and said my point, deal with it.

problem is you don't have a point, you never do

you were trolling or looking to take attention off a known pedophile because he's black either
way some bozo ****

and like i said the whole I'm blackity black black yall routine is over sisqo

nobody wanted to hear that bull**** before and now it's just comical doggie pack it up

problem is you don't have a point, you never do

you were trolling or looking to take attention off a known pedophile because he's black either
way some bozo ****

and like i said the whole I'm blackity black black yall routine is over sisqo

nobody wanted to hear that bull**** before and now it's just comical doggie pack it up

lil boy I dont give a rats *** about you, just remember that.

Enjoy the rest of your day

I see this thread always popping up on the front page daily, not giving R. Kelly a pass HE DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL

but I dont see that same energy on NT for the Catholic church, Weinstein, etc. Thats all im saying.

Enjoy the rest of your day guys

I see this thread always popping up on the front page daily, not giving R. Kelly a pass HE DESERVES TO BE IN JAIL

but I dont see that same energy on NT for the Catholic church, Weinstein, etc. Thats all im saying.

Enjoy the rest of your day guys
Weinstein has his own thread.

Catholic church has MULTIPLE threads and it spills over into other religion threads.

You're talking out of your *** right now.

Back
Top Bottom