R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Nobody wants to change a mind, just want to point the facts. Dudes that don’t even listen to the man regularly now claim they’ll “bump” his music loud and proud just to prove a point are odd. The end.
I'll be honest and say I'm not following every post on every page of this thread. But I do believe this to be a straw man. Who is saying they will bump his music now just to prove a point?

And how did you know the listening habits of these individuals prior to this stuff coming back up?

Last edited:
dudes in here asking for pedophile immunity

a doof? no hes a ****ing rapist

mad excuses

mad downplaying

mad deflecting

all for a serial sex abuser........

you *****s bizarre
rapist is kinda putting it lightly

hes a pedophile and a serial child molestor and NOT a savage

he's a pedophile and a serial child molestor and NOT a savage

I'm not sure how you can say he's NOT a savage

D25EFBC6-EEFC-4471-9953-78A0EE405B30.jpeg

I'm not sure how you can say he's NOT a savage

D25EFBC6-EEFC-4471-9953-78A0EE405B30.jpeg
you know damn well savage is looked at as some sort of positive thing

“damn kd is a savage”

“im a savage on call of duty”

lets not try to twist what he doing as something cool

cats in here ragin on R. Kelly suspiciously absent on MJ claims even though allegations were wit 8-9 year old boys :lol:
go make an mj thread and lets see if you are correct

last time i checked one has video tapes of doing the acts and the other has never had no proof and the two accusers now have lied many times before

if we get tapes of mj doing nasty **** like that throw him under the jail like r kelly

Nobody wants to change a mind, just want to point the facts. Dudes that don’t even listen to the man regularly now claim they’ll “bump” his music loud and proud just to prove a point are odd. The end.

Then point it out and keep it movin'. Nobody is gonna go "I see what you sayin', now I agree with you". It ain't gon happen. Make ya statement, clear the air, and let s**t just land where it falls.

go make an mj thread and lets see if you are correct

last time i checked one has video tapes of doing the acts and the other has never had no proof and the two accusers now have lied many times before

if we get tapes of mj doing nasty **** like that throw him under the jail like r kelly

4. Michael Jackson suffered from the skin discoloration disease vitiligo. Jordie Chandler drew a picture of the markings on the underside of Jackson’s penis. His drawings were sealed in an envelope. A few months later, investigators photographed Jackson’s genitalia. The photographs matched Chandler’s drawings.

5. The hallway leading to Jackson’s bedroom was a serious security zone covered by video and wired for sound so that the steps of anyone approaching would make ding-dong sounds.

6. Jackson had an extensive collection of adult erotic material he kept in a suitcase next to his bed, including S&M bondage photos and a study of naked boys. Forensic experts with experience in the Secret Service found the fingerprints of boys alongside Jackson’s on the same pages. Jackson also had bondage sculptures of women with ball gags in their mouths on his desk, in full view of the boys who slept there.

7. According to the Neverland staff interviewed by the Santa Barbara authorities, no one ever saw or knew of a woman spending the night with Michael Jackson, including his two spouses, Debbie Rowe or Lisa Marie Presley. Rowe, the mother of two of Jackson’s children, made it clear to the Santa Barbara authorities that she never had sex with Jackson.

8. The parents of boys Jackson shared beds with were courted assiduously and given myriad expensive gifts. Wade Robson’s mother testified in the 2005 trial that she funneled wages through Jackson’s company and was given a permanent resident visa. Jimmy Safechuck’s parents got a house. Jordie Chandler’s mother got a diamond bracelet.

9. Two of the fathers of those who have accused Jackson, Jordie Chandler and Wade Robson, committed suicide. Both were estranged from their sons at the time.

And I don't use the word savage, I don't think anyone is thinking what R Kelly is doing to kids is a good thing. When you read the title, you read it the way dictionary.com has it defined.

ahhhh more whataboutisms I'm shocked

if michael was alive you could put his creepy *** in the same cell as rkelly

dudes gotta realize some of us ain't rationalizing sexual assault no matter who it is

Then point it out and keep it movin'. Nobody is gonna go "I see what you sayin', now I agree with you". It ain't gon happen. Make ya statement, clear the air, and let s**t just land where it falls.
I’ll stick to pointing and laughing. Funny how this angers some of y’all. Rkelly himself don’t give a damn more than y’all do :lol: Y’all coming up with worse arguments than a trump supporter

dude said his greatest childhood memory is listening to bump and grind as preschooler :rofl::rofl:

:lol:

R. Kelly is arguably da greatest R&B artist ever.

R. Kelly is a doof when it comes to personal decisions...both statements can be true at da same time.

No, because people like Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye exist

Nobody older is calling that illiterate pedophile the greatest anything

What about post impressionist painter Paul Gauguin?
One of the most famous painters of all time and known pedophile.
much worse than r Kelly
People pay money everyday to see his paintings, pay millions to buy them, and his life is tought in scholarly environments all over the world.

He gets a pass?
We let Paul slide?

What about post impressionist painter Paul Gauguin?
One of the most famous painters of all time and known pedophile.
much worse than r Kelly
People pay money everyday to see his paintings, pay millions to buy them, and his life is tought in scholarly environments all over the world.

He gets a pass?
We let Paul slide?

How many people do you think randomly off the street know who that man is? Cause I have no idea who he is or what he's done.

You know mf love to argue days and weeks on end in circles on here :lol:
Basically

Dudes came in a R Kelly bashing thread talking bout how they just was just listening to him before they logged on, posting music and how they can separate the person from the music whilst making points that normalize and lighten the severity of his behavior. Idk what responses they expected

After a certain amount of posts and paragraphs, you gotta realize you doing more than just defending your right to listen 2 old boy

Bump N Grind is on 12 Play so that ain't too far from the truth >D

I know that it is tough to separate the artist from his/her crimes. However, I do think that Jesus had good intentions, it is just that everything went all wrong after he got here.

Back
Top Bottom