R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

lisa-bloom-gloria-allred.jpg

any cases involving these 2 are clout chases....

i.e.

lisa-bloom-blac-chyna.jpg

7f0a42abecf4bad

:lol:

You still bumping Kells?

So you enjoy driving through your town having people side eye you and think of you as some weird dumbass?

As if most of his discography wasn’t substanceless cringe to begin with, you’re doubling down.

Good on you.

Someone has to be that guy, might as well be you.

Imma go ahead and say it, if you are a black male and still listening to or defending R Kelly...........you are trash.

Last edited:
Deleted all of kells tracks years ago. Not gona lie, some of his productions still linger on iTunes playlist and really really tough to delete smh
For example..

You better get on that.

Stick to your principles and delete every song Kellz has written for anybody.

Just in case you didnt know, R. Kelly wrote Fortunate for Maxwell

:smh: I aint deleting a thing

wait. Kellz did this man? Sheesh
Mans is a genius.

Last edited:
R. Kelly did not write, Any Time, Any Place. He did a remix. Feel free to enjoy that Jackson/Jam/Lewis song.

You better get on that.

Stick to your principles and delete every song Kellz has written for anybody.

Just in case you didnt know, R. Kelly wrote Fortunate for Maxwell

:smh: I aint deleting a thing

Mans is a genius.
Dudes gon be in shock to find out their favorite artists do foul ****. :lol:

Drake been texting and buying gifts for teenage girls for years, dated one openly soon as she hit 18.

Dudes gon be in shock to find out their favorite artists do foul ****. :lol:

Drake been texting and buying gifts for teenage girls for years, dated one openly soon as she hit 18.
I think it was in this thread or the one in the music forum where I unfortunately discovered he wrote Life.

:smh: Thats when I decided not to go down that rabbit hole. Mess around and have to get rid of all 90s and 2000s R&B.

These insecure uncomfortable in their own skin I can't listen to R&B in the car alone dudes can do that.

Back
Top Bottom