R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

I think it was in this thread or the one in the music forum where I unfortunately discovered he wrote Life.

:smh: Thats when I decided not to go down that rabbit hole. Mess around and have to get rid of all 90s and 2000s R&B.

These insecure uncomfortable in their own skin I can't listen to R&B in the car alone dudes can do that.

yall need to ****in stop. He made ****in life bruh? Life, Life?
stop naming **** foreal. This ***** done made every damn thing.
I thought he was already the best rnb artist ever, without all this other
****. Theres no more levels after that. Da hell Rob. Its like as creative he is,
is how sick he is... Guess it makes sense in a way. Balance the force n ****.
Whateve that mean. im typing too much now

The people who keep bragging about still listening to his music :lol:

You know about the saying about, doth protest too much

The people who keep bragging about still listening to his music :lol:

You know about the saying about, doth protest too much

Nobody is bragging about listening to his music but it's crazy people on here that don't know you gonna say you support him or like kids too. Nah, FOH. I can separate the artist and the person. I've been listening to MJ and RK for 30 years, that's a long ****in time when you listen to music as often as I do. I would never go to the courthouse and protest or post on here Free R Kelly, he's innocent. I know he's guilty and he's ****** up but don't tell me I support that ****. I see A LOT of people that don't listen to R&B for real or weren't old enough for his run in the 90s so it ain't even an issue to stop listening to R Kelly. I remember my mom buying 12 Play, R. Kelly and Dangerous. Being with my mom and listening to that music is some of my greatest childhood memories, I'm not gonna stop listening to that. Music means way too much to my life.

***** really wrote an impassioned speech about rkelly's music of all things

tenor.gif

****** is weird I swear to God.

Yet I say he's guilty and ****ed up but what kind of person am I.
Paragraphs of support, a line against. That kind of person :rofl:all good dude. Make your stand and don’t be ashamed about it. Don’t worry about us. You guys keep saying how you don’t care what anyone thinks yet constantly post that you don’t care what anyone thinks. Kinda defeats the whole thing

dude said his greatest childhood memory is listening to bump and grind as preschooler :rofl::rofl:
Nah....that's not what was said at all.

This is why debate is pointless more times than not, especially internet debates. Folks trying to jump start the comedy career that's never gonna happen as opposed to being honest about how they process the information.

I've seen the idea constant displayed that folks are only still listening to Kellz to troll. I would say that is false. Maybe they are posting about it to troll (or perhaps more likely is they are posting about it in an R. Kelly topic because there is legitimately no other time to mention such a thing), but folks arent listnring to only troll others.

Paragraphs of support, a line against. That kind of person :rofl:all good dude. Make your stand and don’t be ashamed about it. Don’t worry about us. You guys keep saying how you don’t care what anyone thinks yet constantly post that you don’t care what anyone thinks. Kinda defeats the whole thing

Nah, I don't care if people have issues with the music I listen to. I have issues with people telling me I'm a supporter. That's two very different things. A supporter would be shouting he's innocent, donating money to one of the go fund me pages or showing up outside the courthouse with signs. I would never do any of that ****. He's a foul ****in person.

My post was to say why I would keep listening to his music. Not to list all of his all his weird and ****** up ways, that's a different discussion than his music.

I'm listening to Guy right now. My brother used to **** Aaron Hall and Teddy Riley's daughters. They said their father's used to beat the **** out of their moms, send them to the hospital. Should I stop listening to them as well?

dude said his greatest childhood memory is listening to bump and grind as preschooler :rofl::rofl:

No dog in this fight. But the man said some of his best childhood memories were riding with his mother, and her playing r Kelly. That’s understandable and not really laughable.

I know some of my best memories with my moms was her playing Dru Hill or Bob Marley on road trips. So I get it.

Y’all gotta relax a lil :lol:.

yall need to ****in stop. He made ****in life bruh? Life, Life?
stop naming **** foreal. This ***** done made every damn thing.
I thought he was already the best rnb artist ever, without all this other
****. Theres no more levels after that. Da hell Rob. Its like as creative he is,
is how sick he is... Guess it makes sense in a way. Balance the force n ****.
Whateve that mean. im typing too much now

Yall talking about the movie or the song??

No dog in this fight. But the man said some of his best childhood memories were riding with his mother, and her playing r Kelly. That’s understandable and not really laughable.

I know some of my best memories with my moms was her playing Dru Hill or Bob Marley on road trips. So I get it.

****** weirdos man :lol:

Bruh talking about childhood memories with his mom and dudes laughing just to make a point :lol:

Dudes are insecure about listening to R&B in the car because it's "sex music". :lol: :smh:

That's like saying I can only listen to Reasonable Doubt in a white Lexus making drug deals.

Nobody is bragging about listening to his music but it's crazy people on here that don't know you gonna say you support him or like kids too. Nah, FOH. I can separate the artist and the person. I've been listening to MJ and RK for 30 years, that's a long ****in time when you listen to music as often as I do. I would never go to the courthouse and protest or post on here Free R Kelly, he's innocent. I know he's guilty and he's ****ed up but don't tell me I support that ****. I see A LOT of people that don't listen to R&B for real or weren't old enough for his run in the 90s so it ain't even an issue to stop listening to R Kelly. I remember my mom buying 12 Play, R. Kelly and Dangerous. Being with my mom and listening to that music is some of my greatest childhood memories, I'm not gonna stop listening to that. Music means way too much to my life.
:rofl::rofl:

It's honestly too much trying to "win" the conversation going on. Y'all talkin about opinions. Some folks can't separate the music from the artist, others can. While also some think you should separate the two and others think you should not. There's likely nothing that will be said that will change either of your minds so just keep things respectful and let folks live.

Judge em based on they decisions and keep it movin'

R. Kelly is arguably da greatest R&B artist ever.

R. Kelly is a doof when it comes to personal decisions...both statements can be true at da same time.

It's honestly too much trying to "win" the conversation going on. Y'all talkin about opinions. Some folks can't separate the music from the artist, others can. While also some think you should separate the two and others think you should not. There's likely nothing that will be said that will change either of your minds so just keep things respectful and let folks live.

Judge em based on they decisions and keep it movin'

Nobody wants to change a mind, just want to point the facts. Dudes that don’t even listen to the man regularly now claim they’ll “bump” his music loud and proud just to prove a point are odd. The end.

Back
Top Bottom