R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

4be3587de7220161dcf5553a6e69202c.jpg

How did he have them killed?
hired crips to kill tupac and then set biggie up to die by hiring a man with a bowtie to gun down big. its funny how the police and media try to say suge set tupac up because he was leaving deathrow and had big killed but it was the other way around. big was leaving bad boy cuz puffy was ripping him off. he owned all of bigs publishings. if you have the time (interview almost 2 hours) its all explained here by puffys ex body guard. he pretty much says it all without actually sounding like he snitching. if the devil was a man on earth he would be puffy.

He would have done it beforehand to try and lessen his charge

I don't even believe this rumor
You snitch to lessen your charge or snitch to lessen your sentence.

Apparently Kelly never even believed he'd be found guilty so probably didn't consider it. Dude was very out of touch when he got charged.

He really thought that I Admit song would patch things up.

hired crips to kill tupac and then set biggie up to die by hiring a man with a bowtie to gun down big. its funny how the police and media try to say suge set tupac up because he was leaving deathrow and had big killed but it was the other way around. big was leaving bad boy cuz puffy was ripping him off. he owned all of bigs publishings. if you have the time (interview almost 2 hours) its all explained here by puffys ex body guard. he pretty much says it all without actually sounding like he snitching. if the devil was a man on earth he would be puffy.

:stoneface:

Gene has always said he knew something could happen, he never said Puff did it.

and we already know what happen with Tupac.

You snitch to lessen your charge or snitch to lessen your sentence.

Apparently Kelly never even believed he'd be found guilty so probably didn't consider it. Dude was very out of touch when he got charged.

He really thought that I Admit song would patch things up.

I don't believe he would be this stupid unless his lawyers were just taking what's left of his money and music proceeds

All the witnesses, tapes, recordings...
Dude was dumb enough to record a lot of his activities

The feds conviction rate would have made him rat a long time ago, because he's never seeing outside again with the amount of victims. That's before it even reaches the local level.

Puff didn’t hire any Crips to kill Pac stop it
Everybody knows who really killed Biggie as well and Suge was 100% behind that

Puffy pulled the strings from the back while he published music that got his dude killed and then cashed out on the opportunity. It’s not “his fault” but dude egged it on and walked away whistling Dixie

Since Pac and Biggie are dead, Suge is in jail.....and Puff is out dating 20 year olds.

Imma go with Puff, but what do I know? I was in diapers in '96.

Puffy pulled the strings from the back while he published music that got his dude killed and then cashed out on the opportunity. It’s not “his fault” but dude egged it on and walked away whistling Dixie

He didn't egg it on, because nobody back then could predict the result. All these dudes are 20 something.

Besides Scott La Rock, "rappers" weren't getting killed.

I don't believe he would be this stupid unless his lawyers were just taking what's left of his money and music proceeds

All the witnesses, tapes, recordings...
Dude was dumb enough to record a lot of his activities

The feds conviction rate would have made him rat a long time ago, because he's never seeing outside again with the amount of victims. That's before it even reaches the local level.
Given his history and track record I kinda do think his lawyers just thought he was guilty after discovery.

DA wanted the trial.

Last edited:
:stoneface:

Gene has always said he knew something could happen, he never said Puff did it.

and we already know what happen with Tupac.

you think gene gonna actually say puffy did it?

he basically gave you all the hints. Said that man was acting strange that night. told gene not to go with them when he got word something was gonna happen and knew gene was the only guy strapped up. threatened to fire him if he didnt get in the car when gene wanted to be on the side of the car with his gun incase **** went down. pushed the seat all the way back so gene was stuck in the car. puffy the only guy ducking when shots were fired. puffy terminating him after talking to the police about the bowtie guy.

puffy killed big

“i dont care if big got to die”

you think gene lied about puffy saying that?

big was gone. gene said he had a 60 million deal with another company. big was tired of getting jerked for his publushings which included junior mafia and lil kim lyrics

Last edited:
Puff didn’t hire any Crips to kill Pac stop it
Everybody knows who really killed Biggie as well and Suge was 100% behind that

so lil cease and gene are lying?

bowtie guy has no affiliation with suge whatsoever

the south side crips were hired for security purposes for puffy and big but its far fetched for puffy to hire them to kill pac?

ok

If we're going to do the indirect blame thing, essentially the one most at fault would be Pac. He was the catalyst for all that.
I would agree with this, but because the complete truth of how/what happened at Quad Studios hasn’t been brought to light, I can’t completely blame Pac.

If we're going to do the indirect blame thing, essentially the one most at fault would be Pac. He was the catalyst for all that.

see now your just sounding like fatmaster flex

nobody had to die. could have left it all on wax but puffy wanted tupac dead cuz his ego was bruised so he put the hit out on pac.

anyways gonna let yall have the last word. dont wanna derail the thread

Back
Top Bottom