R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Anyone ever paid attention to the lyrics of Aaron Halls Don’t Be Afraid(remix), song on the Juice soundtrack? One of my faves, but probably 10 years ago, maybe more, I’m playing GTA and the song comes on. In the mix of singing, I stopped and asked myself, “is this song about having sex with an underage girl, that’s a virgin?” Considering the time it came out and his association with Robert, I wouldn’t be surprised if it were. Maybe I’m reaching…….
Not sure if it's about a minor but its definitely about a virgin. What association did he have with R'er? Aware me..

This ***** Cosby got some nerve.

Ol rapist out here advocating for Kelly :smh:

We shouldn't be shocked if that Cosby 🤡 also ends up defending dirty a%$ losers like Harvey Weinstein & Woody Allen. 🙄

The signs of R. Kelly and his immoral affinity for underage girls have been there since the '90s with him illegally marrying Aaliyah when she was under 18.

R. Kelly & Woody Allen should be friends because they both have a sick affinity for underage girls. R. Kelley videotaped underage girls performing lewd acts, and Allen had naked photos of Soon-Yi Previn.

And I wonder why Allen doesn't get as much flak because that fool ended up marrying his ex-girlfriend's adopted daughter! He pretty much took advantage of a foreign girl who seemed impressionable and clearly lacked knowledge and awareness, especially with how things are supposed to work in America. It's sickening that he basically has a child/wife with that one. 🤮

We shouldn't be shocked if that Cosby 🤡 also ends up defending dirty a%$ losers like Harvey Weinstein & Woody Allen. 🙄

The signs of R. Kelly and his immoral affinity for underage girls have been there since the '90s with him illegally marrying Aaliyah when she was under 18.

R. Kelly & Woody Allen should be friends because they both have a sick affinity for underage girls. R. Kelley videotaped underage girls performing lewd acts, and Allen had naked photos of Soon-Yi Previn.

And I wonder why Allen doesn't get as much flak because that fool ended up marrying his ex-girlfriend's adopted daughter! He pretty much took advantage of a foreign girl who seemed impressionable and clearly lacked knowledge and awareness, especially with how things are supposed to work in America. It's sickening that he basically has a child/wife with that one. 🤮
I think it's cuz he's white and has remained married to Soon-Yi ever since.

You got some ppl who try to flip it like Allen is an exception, isn't a predator or pedophile cuz he doesn't have any other victims (that we know of).
Saw a recent interview with Azreil Clary today and shes aged really hard the last 2 years smh
That's what happens when you ditch a vampire.

I think it's cuz he's white and has remained married to Soon-Yi ever since.

You got some ppl who try to flip it like Allen is an exception, isn't a predator or pedophile cuz he doesn't have any other victims (that we know of).

That's what happens when you ditch a vampire.

Good point about Woody Allen. It looks like he's been provided immunity being in Hollywood, and with his origin of descent.

He's actually Jewish with a legal Jewish surname, but has an Americanized professional name.

You're absolutely right about people trying to flip it, more like defend or justify his unacceptable dynamics with his relationship with her.

His relationship with Soon-Yi is just totally f'd the hell up! Although she wasn't Mia Farrow's biological daughter, most will view her as a daughter even though familial blood wasn't involved because she was under the legal guardianship of Farrow. Allen marrying his ex-girlfriend's adopted daughter is as bad as someone dating his/her friend's ex. The dynamics of their relationship qualify as a legitimate taboo to most of society.

Farrow supposedly still occasionally messed around with her ex-husband, Frank Sinatra, years after their divorce. Even if she did mess with him while she was with Allen, he still was in the wrong to mess with Soon-Yi to get even with her because it places him on the same low level as her. Two wrongs don't make a right, especially in this situation.

There have been accusations of molestation by a few of Farrow's adopted kids leveled against Allen. But he didn't get criminally charged because there were too many varying disagreements in the courts. A couple of former babysitters even accused him of disturbing behavior with the kids when he was alone with them, especially when he took them to confined settings.

Allen has also been accused of being a womanizer with inappropriate conduct with women for decades. The fool just looks sick with a profile that fits a rapist, or more like a pedophile realistically.

0E13D04C-0934-4481-BE98-705107A10BAF.gif

oohh i hope he follows through before he pops up dead.

the problem with that is whos gonna believe him? hes lied so much throughout his whole career who will believe him?

just sounds like hes going to make **** up to try and normalize his conviction.

the problem with that is whos gonna believe him? hes lied so much throughout his whole career who will believe him?

Oh I just wanna see who hes going to try to throw under the bus. Lets be for real, some of the names we’ll believe regardless.

He would have done it beforehand to try and lessen his charge

I don't even believe this rumor

Back
Top Bottom