R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

If we're going to do the indirect blame thing, essentially the one most at fault would be Pac. He was the catalyst for all that.
Pac literally the life and death example of when keeping it real goes wrong.

Should've spun getting shot and robbed differently but I wouldn't be surprised if Suge had something to do with that.
see now your just sounding like fatmaster flex

nobody had to die. could have left it all on wax but puffy wanted tupac dead cuz his ego was bruised so he put the hit out on pac.

anyways gonna let yall have the last word. dont wanna derail the thread
Bruh you leaving a lot that happened before to peddle this narrative.

Last edited:
Urban Meyers about be next on the SJ screen. I believe R'er, I dont know why but I do, knows about other dudes out here snatching up high school girls.

Sicko fits too :lol:

F3F487DE-C266-4934-8845-94648084055B.jpeg
7D25A07C-B7FE-4713-BB3B-E6C5446869BA.jpeg
1E66573E-24FC-4468-8EA9-1AD9DBA69DB9.jpeg
A3C46EAC-DD78-41A9-9621-B109BF143FAD.jpeg
DE6DB279-2310-477A-B5C0-3DF4926E95E5.jpeg

A purple durag, w/ brim, on top of white stocking cap - 🤯
Iverson sleeve to perform too - 😳
A rhinestone tongue belt buckle - 🤢
Purple Latex Gloves - 😱
Purple G-unit beater (w/ a white beater under) - 😫
Purple 2 gun holster w/out guns - 🥴
Purple skinny leather pants - 🤮

ALL IN ONE OUTFIT

A purple durag, w/ brim, on top of white stocking cap - 🤯
Iverson sleeve to perform too - 😳
A rhinestone tongue belt buckle - 🤢
Purple Latex Gloves - 😱
Purple G-unit beater (w/ a white beater under) - 😫
Purple 2 gun holster w/out guns - 🥴
Purple skinny leather pants - 🤮

ALL IN ONE OUTFIT
Yo I didnt really think anything of it until you broke it down.

I know I wear a shirt under a shirt when I wanna keep the top layer shirt clean/free from sweat.

Was Kellz trying to preserve the purple unit beater?

YT and these labels just virtue signaling.

It's not ok for R. Kelly to make money off his catalog... but it's ok for them :lol:

You do not want R. Kelly to make anymore money off his music, then no one else should be able to make money off it as well. R. Kelly deserves to go to jail for what he did, but his music itself never broke any laws. This is a very sensitive topic for sure, but there needs to be some sort of compartmentalization here.

And for the folks saying he'll be killed in jail--I don't really think that's the case. Someone as high-profile as him will probably get solitary confinement, or if his counsel is competent enough, they will request for him to be, considering the case and who he is.

All this is gonna do is send ppl down an r kelly. I know I use to do that w/ Prince & he was alive. Spent hours looking for new Prince records. You keep finding one good one & start looking for more. But this is trash considering all the trash ppl they allow on their platforms. YouTube helped a lot of ppl die w/ their allowance of propaganda & misinformation. Still are actually. They're only doing this because he's Black.

All this is gonna do is send ppl down an r kelly. I know I use to do that w/ Prince & he was alive. Spent hours looking for new Prince records. You keep finding one good one & start looking for more. But this is trash considering all the trash ppl they allow on their platforms. YouTube helped a lot of ppl die w/ their allowance of propaganda & misinformation. Still are actually. They're only doing this because he's Black.

NGL, when I read this, I went to Apple Music and started to play all his old music again. All this really does it allow his music to be played more often.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they denied his request for solitary confinement, just because he's black. I didn't do the research, but I'm sure there's been white people who have committed similar crimes and got it, because they weren't black...

Sicko fits too :lol:

F3F487DE-C266-4934-8845-94648084055B.jpeg
7D25A07C-B7FE-4713-BB3B-E6C5446869BA.jpeg
1E66573E-24FC-4468-8EA9-1AD9DBA69DB9.jpeg
A3C46EAC-DD78-41A9-9621-B109BF143FAD.jpeg
DE6DB279-2310-477A-B5C0-3DF4926E95E5.jpeg
You couldn't tell me back then R. wasn't screaming ARREST ME! when he was running around wearing that mask calling himself the Pied Piper of R&B :lol:

**** wasn't even an open secret. Just promoting and open fact and getting away with it.

My friends would be putting ppl on like do you even know who the pied piper was? Son was a musical pedophile leading children out of towns in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
You do not want R. Kelly to make anymore money off his music, then no one else should be able to make money off it as well. R. Kelly deserves to go to jail for what he did, but his music itself never broke any laws. This is a very sensitive topic for sure, but there needs to be some sort of compartmentalization here.

And for the folks saying he'll be killed in jail--I don't really think that's the case. Someone as high-profile as him will probably get solitary confinement, or if his counsel is competent enough, they will request for him to be, considering the case and who he is.
I think the commentary on him getting killed in jail was mostly based around the idea of him snitching. If hes got real dirt on folks, hes def gonna get Epstein'd.

Yo I didnt really think anything of it until you broke it down.

I know I wear a shirt under a shirt when I wanna keep the top layer shirt clean/free from sweat.

Was Kellz trying to preserve the purple unit beater?

A beater, under a beater…to keep the beater clean is INCEPTION.

Sick dude. This how Jamie Fox nem was dressing on that terrible Robin Hood movie. Or Euron in the last few seasons of GOT :smh:

78AEFC59-2553-4447-8583-4AECBDF40CFC.jpeg

6B99064C-2819-4B63-8DB8-F47C09A868E2.jpeg

20EB43E0-FB89-44BB-B474-DD57EA6C7FAB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom