R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Absolutely agree with you both.

Cancelling someone should mean preventing them from making money off their content which promotes their indiscretions. Unfortunately, his work still has some demand with music consumers, and these record labels/music streaming companies will not turn their backs on money.
I don’t expect anyone to do anything really. You can’t just delete his stuff from existence but as far as I’m concerned it’s a done deal. I’m not out to shield the world from him but this is my personal take on the situation

What to Know:

Cancel is getting a new use. Canceling and cancel culture have to do with the removing of support for public figures in response to their objectionable behavior or opinions. This can include boycotts or refusal to promote their work.

To cancel someone (usually a celebrity or other well-known figure) means to stop giving support to that person. The act of canceling could entail boycotting an actor’s movies or no longer reading or promoting a writer’s works. The reason for cancellation can vary, but it usually is due to the person in question having expressed an objectionable opinion, or having conducted themselves in a way that is unacceptable, so that continuing to patronize that person’s work leaves a bitter taste.

IMHO:

Its an appeal to the American Public more so than Corporate America.

Unfortunately in America, Corporations are people.

Last edited:
What to Know:

Cancel is getting a new use. Canceling and cancel culture have to do with the removing of support for public figures in response to their objectionable behavior or opinions. This can include boycotts or refusal to promote their work.

To cancel someone (usually a celebrity or other well-known figure) means to stop giving support to that person. The act of canceling could entail boycotting an actor’s movies or no longer reading or promoting a writer’s works. The reason for cancellation can vary, but it usually is due to the person in question having expressed an objectionable opinion, or having conducted themselves in a way that is unacceptable, so that continuing to patronize that person’s work leaves a bitter taste.

IMHO:

Its an appeal to the American Public more so than Corporate America.

Unfortunately in America, Corporations are people.

And they also seem to wield the strongest stroke of influence. Now, if the consumer decides to come together and boycott the corporation all together, that could induce significant change. But I do not believe this will happen.

C5PFLKGZ6RBADLU6HXLKGGY7GE.jpg

comic-image

:lol:

R. Kelly's cellmate is one of the Jan. 6th insurrectionists :rofl:

Imagine chillin in your cell, the CO comes and tells you you got a new mate and its ******* R. Kelly. :lol:

Im 41, I was in middle school when R Kelly "married" Aliyah. IIRC, word was Aliyahs parents offered her to R Kelly for compensation and that was how he got his victims.

If it’s more than a 100 songs then it’s more than I think it is.

Dudes keep trying to front on R’s musical contributions cuz he’s a pedo or w/e else. Time to just accept what it is.

If it’s more than a 100 songs then it’s more than I think it is.

Dudes keep trying to front on R’s musical contributions cuz he’s a pedo or w/e else. Time to just accept what it is.
Even the initial list on that post is long and yea she is missing some names :lol::lol::lol:

Like if Fortunate by Maxwell comes on
You are going to turn it off
***** please :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If “****ing you tonight”
By Biggie comes on anywhere
I’m ready to sing the bridge as soon as puffy says

“R-Kelly hit them with the bridge”

635C22A4-7EC7-4702-B11F-52A550E50903.jpeg

Better stop that bull****
Baaaaaaaaayyyy bay :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Back
Top Bottom