R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

All I said was, R. Kelly was molested as a boy. You might not know how that affected his development.
(Same with Wayne, BG, Turk, etc rumors of Birdman)

Guys like Keyon Dooling and Tyler Perry were also molested. They turned out not to have a history like R. Kelly so, it’s like you may not know what trauma it causes.

The USA let guys like Roman Polanski roam free abroad without extradition, but try their damndest to catch dudes like Bobby Fisher or Edward Snowden. If y’all gone single out R. Kelly, might as well do so with all of hollywood, and a lot of other musicians and music executives.

Hell, I hope y’all don’t watch any of The Godfather movies because there’s pedophilia in that movie also...

Finally getting around to watching the Red Table Talk that talked about DOoling's situation. It was a good watch. Respect to those that supported Dooling.

Former NBA player Keyon Dooling is one of the few brave men to come forward with his story of childhood abuse, and how keeping it a secret for years drove him to a mental institution.

elvis-presley-dance.gif

I think putting charges on the parents would be hard to do. How do you prove wrongdoing on their part? They’ll just say they didn’t know what was going on.

Back
Top Bottom