R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Not defending what he did/does bc its wrong, and he's still my favorite r&b artist of all time and I'll continue to listen to his music.

Not defending what he did/does bc its wrong, and he's still my favorite r&b artist of all time and I'll continue to listen to his music.

It's a shame someone as talented as him is going to be remembered (Rightfully too IMO) far more for transgressions than his music.

Like 20 years from now if you bring up R. Kelly you're going to automatically have to bring up him locking girls up in dungeons and ****.

Bruh is in denial. He acts like the tape doesn't exist. Bruh we know that's your thing. Ain't no telling what's in that fools icloud. Seems like he'd move to a country where that behavior is accepted, but I guess he's in denial.

He gives good interviews but he is one of them "look at me I'm smart" _'s. Only time I hear about dude is when he says something in a interview, never about his music.
This is what I'm noticing.

I heard a handful of his songs which were good but son's name is known for other ****. Would almost think he's an actor or comedian.

Like main thing I know about dude is he loves sprite. So much so he got a deal with them :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom