R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

You play with fire long enough, and you will get burned. He needs to hedge whatever mess may ensue and come up a plan B. If I were him, I would leave the country and chill in Thailand or something. He can do all the freak stuff he likes out there.

the fact you actually typed this out is nuts

dudes really coming up with "plan b"s for pedophiles

what the ****

its not "freak stuff" he's sexually assualting children

everytime this dude pops back up the **** folks say gets more bizarre

Just heard on 'she's got that vibe' where he's giving shout outs, dude says 'little cute Aliyah's got it' :smh: no way he wasn't vetting her back then.

All he's saying is that it's legal in other country's and cultures despite our views on it.
Ummm,

He is also implying that he should leave the country to to escape potential blowback which might include prosecution.

And places like Thailand allow sexual exploitation of young girls not just out of "a difference in culture"; there a economic and politicial forces at play too. Plus places like Thailand have laws on the books, they are just not enforced like they should. Double plus, traveling to a foreign country try to have sex with underage girls is also a crime in America.

Suggesting someone run off to Thailand so he can be free to urinate on young girls and engage in other flagrant behavior deserves criticism.

Last edited:
Ummm,

He is also implying that he should leave the country to to escape potential blowback which might include prosecution.

And takes like Thailand allow sexual exploitation of young girls not just out of "a difference in culture". But there a economic and politicial forces at play. Plus places like Thailand have laws on the books, they are just not enforced like they should. Double plus, traveling to a foreign country try to have sex with underage girls is also a crime in America.

Suggesting someone run off to Thailand so he can be free to urinate on young girls and engage in other flagrant behavior deserves criticism.

dudes know what they're saying they're just pieces of ****

some of whom take great joy in any suffering related to the black community.....

This is major. Very slippery slope, playlists would be in shambles if you remove every artist convicted of violence or criminal acts.

music isn't being stripped off spotify, just curated playlist (ish certain vibe directors are in charge of)

Shorty last name is savage though?

Don't save her, she don't want to be saved.

That was creepy as ****.

This is not the usual with paps following celebs outside walking to their cars or in a restaurant or at the airport.

Just following dude round in the mall on semi-incognito tip. Not asking questions just lurking and recording :smh:

they coming back tryna take everyone down the couldn't
cosby
kellz
oj only a matter of time before he goes back
now im not defending them
but just peep how they try to demean
and soil the black mans name
and when white folks do it
they become presidents
we(black folk)
not saying we should stand side by side with these fools
but dont play into the white folks games
of trying to bring them down
hell folks in this thread clowning kellz
boycotting his music
the same folks talking bout they would smash kylie
when she was still underage
was fiending in the thread bout that girl
from my wife and kids
idk
maybe im just in one of my moods
just got home and watched 12 years a slave again
and feeling some type of way

I always watch Django when I'm in those moods
bruh
me and this other dude was
the only black folks in the theater when it first came out
we both walked past each other
and gave each other that nod
knowing what we was about to see.yes
after the movie we seen each other again
and gave each other that :smh: after too
all them white folks we heard in the theater crying

man after black panther i took my 2 oldest(who are full black)
i was contemplating leaving my wife cause she not black :lol:
i swear man black movies be making me feel some type of way

I can't lie but I already downloaded local copies of everything I had of his in my Apple Music library.

He still foul as **** though.

He's def in full on targeting/takedown mode where everything is scrutinized, there isn't a chance he keeps his nose clean.

Anybody else heard that he's supposedly illiterate?

He learned to read mad late. He still struggles and isn't great. He talked about it in his book. Getting bullied in school about it, **** was funny.

I don't stream music but if I did, I wouldn't listen to anyone else's playlist but my own.

He learned to read mad late. He still struggles and isn't great. He talked about it in his book. Getting bullied in school about it, **** was funny.

I don't stream music but if I did, I wouldn't listen to anyone else's playlist but my own.
I’ve never listened to a playlist

Back
Top Bottom