R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

"
R. Kelly has become almost as well known for accusations of sexual misconduct as he is for his music. The most notorious of those accusations involved an underaged girl and now, a new set of accusations has him involved one again with a teenager, this time a 14-year-old girl he groomed as a “sex pet.” The Guardian reports in a preview of an upcoming BBC3 documentary in which former Kelly girlfriend Kitti Jones accuses the singer of even more instances of sexual, physical, and psychological abuse, including boasting to Jones that he’d trained an underaged girl to be his pet.

According to Jones, she was “introduced to one of the girls, that he told me he ‘trained’ since she was 14, those were his words. I saw that she was dressed like me, that she was saying the things I’d say and her mannerisms were like mine. That’s when it clicked in my head that he had been grooming me to become one of his pets. He calls them his pets.”

She also alleges that the singer expressed his displeasure with “misbehavior” or disappointment in the women by “kicking me, telling me I was a stupid ***** [and] don’t ever get in his business.” In the BBC documentary, she says he was “very abusive” during their two-year relationship, “physically, mentally, verbally. I think he gets some sort of satisfaction within himself, knowing that he’s taking control over other people.”

Jones was one of the women who recently came forward to share accounts of the singer keeping women in a “sex cult” against their will. Although authorities say they found no evidence of wrongdoing, the women say that Kelly was abusive and manipulative while maintaining that they were afraid to leave him. Kelly has not responded to The Guardian, but previously stated his innocence."
big shock there

the guy was molesting aaliyah (rip) since she was 12 years old and been walking free ever since

yall should hate him for that alone poor innocent girl

Kellz should be tryna make an exit plan the hell up out this country if he had any sense.

You play with fire long enough, and you will get burned. He needs to hedge whatever mess may ensue and come up a plan B. If I were him, I would leave the country and chill in Thailand or something. He can do all the freak stuff he likes out there.

mans will defend this pervert at any cost smh

I'm far from a fan of his and have said he was scum for over a decade.

But why would you piss in a cup and then pour it on someone? Wouldn't the point be to relieve yourself on them?

You cant ask a question of why a sexual deviant would be into something. Theres tons of weird ish out there we would not understand

Just because on the internet and a meme was made doesn't make it true.

Nothing is logical about that pic and it's too convenient.

I'm far from a fan of his and have said he was scum for over a decade.

But why would you piss in a cup and then pour it on someone? Wouldn't the point be to relieve yourself on them?

Might like watching girls drink pee.

Very logical for a guy with a pissing fetish to do something like that IMO.

Reactions: HIM
mans will defend this pervert at any cost smh
Its not a defense.

I could post those pics and say Donald Trump just used the studio and ppl would run with that as well :lol:

I'm basically saying if you don't got proof might as well chill with the gossip and rumors.

The tweet seems more like a joke than anything.

Last edited:
People love juicy gossip and rumors. I was definitely thinking that sounded too convenient. Like dude would just CASUALLY leave a cup of r&b piss sitting on top of a baby grand like it's moet. Then a random stain on the ground just happens to be urine. People will believe anything that's mildly entertaining.

im surprised aaron hall aint knock this ***** out yet

practically killed his solo career looking and sounding like him

Back
Top Bottom