R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

You can't separate that from his music because that is influencing his music. Age ain't nothing but number? His mind telling him no, but body telling him yes? He's writing about ****ing underage girls and actually doing it in the recording studio and on breaks in his trailer.

I don't actively seek his music, but if one of his songs come on, that I messed with, I will listen to it. Not that serious to me but that shouldn't translate into me, "Support a rapist or approving of the sexualization of minors."

It doesn't have to be that black/white.

But again, I know and understand that everyone doesn't have to feel the way I do, and I am fine with that. Do what YOU feel.

Yo this ***** in the past year has been seen in blackface, has an entire friendship with a 14 year old, and is on stage fondling a 17 yr old on stage.... Son is Teflon

This _ Drake texting a lil 14 year old on a daily like it's all sweet. Dudes swept that right under the rug. :lol:

*****s love Kobe and he found Vanessa when she was 17 and her family was widdit

She was the age of consent , he was like 20? And they’re happily married .

I dont think that’s comparable to what kellz did . Nothing illegal went on there lol

She was the age of consent , he was like 20? And they’re happily married .

I dont think that’s comparable to what kellz did . Nothing illegal went on there lol

He was dating her and likely smashing that from the age of 17. The age of consent is 18 in Cali

Kobe literally married her in large part because her adopted father was going to charge him with stat rape if he didn’t

He was dating her and likely smashing that from the age of 17. The age of consent is 18 in Cali

Kobe literally married her in large part because her adopted father was going to charge him with stat rape if he didn’t

Wow never knew that

Anywhere to read up on the father wanting to charge him stuff? Tried to look it up couldn’t find anything .

Yeah man.

Had no idea he was molested as a child. No excuse for what he did but gives an understanding for what stemmed his behavior.

Bruce Kelly.......

giphy.gif

And that clip of Wayne posted a few pages back was highly disturbing. :smh:

To think stuff like this is the norm in celebrity life.

This docuseries ... man. I think this will be the nail in the coffin for him.

Did ya'll peep that interview with his brother on Youtube who revealed who their abuser was from the family? Carey revealed it was their oldest sister who started to molest him at 6 yrs old and she was 15. She was the babysitter.

So now with Kellz, although reprehensible and unjustifiable, looks like this made him develop to be a psychopath/ sociopath and to go for teenaged girls to reverse that power role of the teenaged sister who abused him. She'd make them perform oral sex on her..at 6 and 7 yrs old.

Warning that there's disturbing details in this interview.

Oh.. that older brother in jail was surely bought out by Kellz to defend him like this.

Can't believe Kellz propositioned the other brother, Carey, a house, $50,000 and a record deal to publicly say it is him on the tape. And to have the attorney say it was your brother and not you? WILD.

Y'all should hear Carey's clapback song "I Confess" to Kellz's "I Admit" that were released this past summer. Carey alluded R. Kelly sleeps with men too. Song is on Youtube.

Wow never knew that

Anywhere to read up on the father wanting to charge him stuff? Tried to look it up couldn’t find anything .

Got you when I get to the crib. But yeah, he met her at a snoop dogg video shoot when she was 17 and attending high school in the OC.

Russell Simmons got with Kimora when she was first like 14 or 15. Rene got with Celine when she was super young. Taylor Hill's boyfriend too etc. They got a witch hunt out for Kellz right now

Oh.. that older brother in jail was surely bought out by Kellz to defend him like this.

Can't believe Kellz propositioned the other brother, Carey, a house, $50,000 and a record deal to publicly say it is him on the tape. And to have the attorney say it was your brother and not you? WILD.

Y'all should hear Carey's clapback song "I Confess" to Kellz's "I Admit" that were released this past summer. Carey alluded R. Kelly sleeps with men too. Song is on Youtube.

That older brother and road manager were so nonchalant about how obviously complicit they were, I'm not sure they know what they did was wrong.

Also crazy how some of the favorite r Kelly joints have nefarious stories behind. Like yo I made this child have sex before she wanted, promised her a career I obviously wasn't going to come through on, beat the **** outta her, got her pregnant and she had an abortion... "YOUUU ARE NOOT ALONE"

Also did they gloss over that quick or did he think he got aaliyah pregnant ?

Also crazy how some of the favorite r Kelly joints have nefarious stories behind. Like yo I made this child have sex before she wanted, promised her a career I obviously wasn't going to come through on, beat the **** outta her... "YOUUU ARE NOOT ALONE"

You must be confused with somebody else

That older brother and road manager were so nonchalant about how obviously complicit they were, I'm not sure they know what they did was wrong.

The road manager was like "him and Aaliyah was so happy together".

What bruh? lol

Then he would snap out of it and say "I asked him wassup Rob?"

Then he admitted to scooping girls at the mall for Kellz.

:smh: :lol:

I didn't know he was also physically abusive to the girls and women. Not that it makes it much worse.

But dude is just all around disgusting.

I hope they're able to press some sort of charges. They have Bill in jail for stuff that happen over a decade ago, so this should be no different.

His brother saying we all have preferences. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom