R Kelly is a sick and sadistic individual

Only caught a portion of this but this **** is disturbing. Didn't know they found pictures in the Miami case

These pedos have been skating in the entertainment industry and politics since forever. They run ****. we canceling rkelly and justifiably so but when we say a former president has been committing vile acts it gets swept under the rug. When are we gonna wake up and realize how deep this thing goes?

Yeah do you, but did you see the doc? some of the songs were literally created around and about statutory rape and abuse.
Honestly I don't really have a desire to see it. I know he's disturbed, I don't really want to pull out the magnifying glass.

Lots of innovators and entertainers have skeletons. Their closets are just still on tact.

These pedos have been skating in the entertainment industry and politics since forever. They run ****. we canceling rkelly and justifiably so but when we say a former president has been committing vile acts it gets swept under the rug. When are we gonna wake up and realize how deep this thing goes?

I think we're at a good point to get all these people out the paint. We have some of the most incredibly popular people in the world (R Kelly is an international giant) though so naturally the spotlight goes there first, but it needs to hit all.

To be fair, people knew about Kells suspect behavior in the past and didn't pay it much mind, until a video of the man urinating on a middle schooler surfaced.

Accusations need substance behind it for people to take seriously.

Dame is not in any shots with kellz in the entire video. Dame is not listed as an executive producer on Best of both worlds album and not involved with the tour. Dame is the only 1 that had this same energy with Weinstein and Kellz since 15 years ago unlike ppl jumping on it now that its popular as he says. Dame was right early once again

Cap. He's literally in the Fiesta video with R. Kelly living it up 3 months before Aaliyah's death. He was right there with Hov during the best of both worlds album.

Dame is not in any shots with kellz in the entire video. Dame is not listed as an executive producer on Best of both worlds album and not involved with the tour. Dame is the only 1 that had this same energy with Weinstein and Kellz since 15 years ago unlike ppl jumping on it now that its popular as he says. Dame was right early once again

Cool. Well, Idk about y'all, but I'm not going to be in any videos with the man that sexually molested my soon to be wife when she was 12, 15 years old.

Makes me wonder though if Tata really caught him with a girl since he was doing this on tours, video shoots etc.

mindblown.png
This whole thing is wild

Back
Top Bottom