Racism in Orange County

another reason why LA county >>> Orange County. certain parts of the OC are cool, like Anaheim
laugh.gif
or Fullerton. and the Beach cities. other than that, a brown man such as myself has no business being out there

another reason why LA county >>> Orange County. certain parts of the OC are cool, like Anaheim
laugh.gif
or Fullerton. and the Beach cities. other than that, a brown man such as myself has no business being out there

This is so ignorant. I'm not surprised. Lots of Americans think this way. Why do you think we cannot progress?

This is so ignorant. I'm not surprised. Lots of Americans think this way. Why do you think we cannot progress?

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

laugh.gif

the amount of ignorance in that place is astonishing. i avoid that $%$# hole of a county like the plague.

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

laugh.gif

the amount of ignorance in that place is astonishing. i avoid that $%$# hole of a county like the plague.

why is there a mexican guy shouting "you no belong here." did anyone else find humor in that irony, or just me?

why is there a mexican guy shouting "you no belong here." did anyone else find humor in that irony, or just me?

SMH. The ignorance depresses me.

I actually work in Orange County. You'd be surprised how often white people decline service from some of my Muslim coworkers, only to ask for help from one of their ''own'' a few feet away.

SMH. The ignorance depresses me.

I actually work in Orange County. You'd be surprised how often white people decline service from some of my Muslim coworkers, only to ask for help from one of their ''own'' a few feet away.

Back
Top Bottom