RACISM IN SPORTS

You think he expected his countrymen to keep it about soccer when their teams (and country) were being ethnically cleansed?

Man I just don’t get the idea behind these statements. So if you’re anything but a _________ then never talk about _________ is a viable argument? Just stupid. It’s also usually a cover up statement for how they really feel.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/03/01/ut-eyes-of-texas-donors-emails/

97E4A5F4-3BF7-4819-A53A-BBE2A589EE6F.png

That’s not new and that goes down in all major D1 schools. Rich old white men pay for college football. Let me add I’m not okaying it either. University will bend over backwards for them too

funny how they’ll tell the players to shut up and play but they won’t tell old white men to shut up and watch

That’s not new and that goes down in all major D1 schools. Rich old white men pay for college football. Let me add I’m not okaying it either. University will bend over backwards for them too

funny how they’ll tell the players to shut up and play but they won’t tell old white men to shut up and watch
I got some serious stories about those old white men...and their wives who are also supportive of those programs.

Back
Top Bottom