RACISM IN SPORTS

How would a lifetime ban even be enforced? :lol:

Dude could grow a beard and slide right back in.

EVERY attendant at EACH door wouldn't recognize him after a while, right?

I say give the fan a free tub of popcorn and let him meet Westbrook face to face and see what plays out? Same with the fan who spit on Trae.

How would a lifetime ban even be enforced? :lol:

Dude could grow a beard and slide right back in.

EVERY attendant at EACH door wouldn't recognize him after a while, right?
They're basically relying on the fan to be shamed into never coming back or in some cases sign some kind of agreement that them coming back would be like trespassing so there might be a threat of an arrest as a deterrent. Theres no way to enforce this crap for real though :lol:

How come I never see any black fans throwing stuff at players or dehumanizing them ?
1622132809831.png

Imagine working, whatever it is you do. Someone flips you the finger an inch from your face, spits on you or dumps food on you unprovoked.

How would you respond?

That's why I never had an issue with how Artest responded in Detroit in 2004. I probably would've done the same thing. That would set almost anyone off.

Last edited:
Always one.......

yes there is always one ....overly drunk jerk who does something he shouldn’t but 9/10 you have a someone intervene/stop it before it happens

if that was meant as me being that “always one”
Don’t even try it dc ... literally cut it

How come it's always the same demographic of fans out of line?

The other demographic knows better on top of knowing they don’t have the privilege to do so & only get a “slap on the hand”. You do what you think you can get away with

yes there is always one ....overly drunk jerk who does something he shouldn’t but 9/10 you have a someone intervene/stop it before it happens

if that was meant as me being that “always one”
Don’t even try it dc ... literally cut it
*Figuratively but Ok....

The other demographic knows better on top of knowing they don’t have the privilege to do so & only get a “slap on the hand”. You do what you think you can get away with
But it has nothing to do with race and only happens because someone is drunk? (WHich you don't even know).

Like I said, it's always one.

I think whenever something like this happens they should let the players go up there and confront whoever did it.

A good beating plus a ban from the sport will put an end to that behavior real quick.

you not wrong.

but in this scenario, you risk starting a brawl.

gone are the days of yore where NBA had regular-season fights on occasion. The violence isn't there anymore. There are ball players too young to remember The Malice at the Palace.

The NBA wants no part in history repeating itself. That brawl was bad and unprecedented. It didn't end well then, and Russ jumping into stands won't end well in general.

and Westbrook sorta built like a running back, so he'd instant KO the avg fan in the stands.

....and Philly fans are OUT OF THEIR MINDS. google it. I'll leave it at that.

Sadly, Nothing can be done here.

"I'm 65 years old. I don't live in that social media world," he said. "I want to talk to our PR people ... and see what we can do as an organization to try to make sure this doesn't happen in the future."

But it has nothing to do with race and only happens because someone is drunk? (WHich you don't even know).

Like I said, it's always one.

yes you are that one literally everytime

I have the time but don’t care enough to “get into” this with you so I’ll simply say u got it dc.

yes you are that one literally everytime

I have the time but don’t care enough to “get into” this with you so I’ll simply say u got it dc.

YOU come in a "Racism in Sports" thread and make a, "Stop making it about race" statement about a recurring situation in the Blackest Sport in America.

But yea, make it about ME.

But yea, go on about your business man.

Back
Top Bottom