RACISM IN SPORTS

I’ve had this argument before. Thing is the school is not losing anything educating those kids. The schools also set the price. The schools are losing nothing (essentially) when they hand out those athletic scholarships. On the other hand, they are gaining billions of dollars from the kids. In no way is that an equal trade

I’ve had this argument before. Thing is the school is not losing anything educating those kids. The schools also set the price. The schools are losing nothing (essentially) when they hand out those athletic scholarships. On the other hand, they are gaining billions of dollars from the kids. In no way is that an equal trade

Agreed.

Kids should be getting paid.

The education is simply a PERK, just like every other job has PERKS/BENEFITS.

Agreed.

Kids should be getting paid.

The education is simply a PERK, just like every other job has PERKS/BENEFITS.
School isn’t missing out putting them in English 101 and basic math with adjunct professors. Rooms are trash too. I will say the food they get is a lot of money, but that goes towards their investment of making money off the kids

Let’s not forget the booster money the school gets from sports. For some reason the school can get paid but the players can’t

Considering a significant percentage of these kids don't actually graduate with a degree from the school the education argument is moot.

Considering a significant percentage of these kids don't actually graduate with a degree from the school the education argument is moot.
Now THAT I think is on the kids. If they don’t take it serious that’s on them. Sadly, most do not. Can’t fault the school on that

Now THAT I think is on the kids. If they don’t take it serious that’s on them. Sadly, most do not. Can’t fault the school on that

The schools also don't do enough to make sure these athletes actually graduate. They sell these kids hoop dreams while they take bs courses.

Whatever the reason may be, a few years of school doesn't make up for the billions these kids make for D1 programs.

With all these teams that still have some form of Native American name or anything

With all these teams that still have some form of Native American name or anything

It’s as if the white people came here and killed them all or something........ maybe just my imagination......

Also, define who “we” are.

I think whenever something like this happens they should let the players go up there and confront whoever did it.

A good beating plus a ban from the sport will put an end to that behavior real quick.

Last edited:
So, ya’ll spitting on Black players now?! Funny how only half of the boy was shown.

They should just let trae shoot him the fade on camera ... then ban him for life. Easy solution

Back
Top Bottom