RACISM IN SPORTS

The stupidity of this is astounding. And you sheep keep riding with this over two years later.

Somebody was saying how sexy Jayson Tatum’s mom was...I said she was busted...a poster said I didn’t think she was attractive because she’s black...I said that definitely ain’t the case, I’ve been with plenty of black women. That was the exact conversation. Y’all looked for any way that y’all could play that off as racist and have ran with it for 2 and a half years.
Can a woman be sexist?

Can a woman be sexist?

You have absolutely zero intelligent response regarding my post and have to revert to asking me some meaningless *** **** to the subject at hand...

You are literally not even worth responding to. Especially with your history on this site. So bask in this response for as long as you’d like because it’ll be the last one you get from me.

You have absolutely zero intelligent response regarding my post and have to revert to asking me some meaningless *** **** to the subject at hand...

You are literally not even worth responding to. Especially with your history on this site. So bask in this response for as long as you’d like because it’ll be the last one you get from me.

Of course you'd find my question meaningless, and that is because you aren't equipped to expound on matters that do not come with a tutorial written in crayon.

Good riddance.

First thing that comes to mind is this woman (whatever she is) is just further proving that sometimes other minorities try SO hard to get in the good graces with white folks that they are so willing to handle their dirty work. (Bashing us)

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

EdEAw9_XsAAQzs4.jpg

Are you being serious? I know JJ is white but are you listening to this broadcast? Race has NOTHING to do with it :lol:
People in here hate the commentary.

JJ hates the commentary.

Why is one invalid? I didn't ask 'unacceptable'; I asked why is one invalid.

Genuinely curious.

Black men are underrepresented in those spots.

Whether JJ thinks he is good or not, HE shouldn't be calling him out publicly. If he is down for black lives, that translates to employment as well.

Not to mention, as a pro basketball player, he is not operating on code. Disrespectful as hell.

Again, yall ain't gotta see it though.

The footage was finally released...

Anyone surprised the deputy was lying through his teeth and the Sheriff/department backed him up? SMH

Alan Strickland needs to get fired.

Last edited:
Black men are underrepresented in those spots.

Whether JJ thinks he is good or not, HE shouldn't be calling him out publicly. If he is down for black lives, that translates to employment as well.

Not to mention, as a pro basketball player, he is not operating on code. Disrespectful as hell.

Again, yall ain't gotta see it though.
I agree with what you said. That had nothing to do with what I asked, though.

It's ok. I see what you're saying. JJ's opinion is valid, if I'm picking up what you're saying, it's just that he shouldn't have said it publicly if he's down for the cause. I get that.

I can understand why people don't like Webber, I personally don't have a problem with his work in that position.

Just wild a current player is doing that for a former player.

Not a good look.

HOpe he gets called out for it

^ And that's worst case scenario. Best case scenario would be internal investigation (gotta love when the police investigate… the police), with him being suspended with pay during the investigation (which ultimately amounts to a paid vacation).

White people feel that they can do and say anything to Black people, regardless of our social standing within society. With white privilege as the rule, even someone who is a subordinate to Ujiri, feels that he has the right to heard and believed before the Black man that is supposedly in charge. If there is anyone left on this site that feels that Black people are somehow making all of this up, race baiting, simply making everything about race?Giving you the finger isn't enough of a dismissal toward your obvious tactical stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom