RACISM IN SPORTS

YOU come in a "Racism in Sports" thread and make a, "Stop making it about race" statement about a recurring situation in the Blackest Sport in America.

But yea, make it about ME.

But yea, go on about your business man.

so I’m wrong for having an opinion because it’s contrary to the thread title? Yeah? If that got your bottoms(so you don’t report me) in a bunch my post after that about the spitting fan is in line so call it a wash. The entire purpose of the thread is opinions

like I said 2 post ago before you even started up ... cut it out

so I’m wrong for having an opinion because it’s contrary to the thread title? Yeah? If that got your bottoms in a bunch my post after that about the spitting fan is in line so call it a wash. The entire purpose of the thread is opinions

It isn't about you being "WRONG."

It is about you coming in this thread, making a statement like THAT.

Then turning around and whining about getting the attention you were CLEARLY seeking.

It is simple mathematics dude.

Untitled.png

06780DADA61068392532251172864_2.0.1.692968651663419523.mp4.jpg

So you can say slickbs for no reason but I’m whining?
Where’s that math you were speaking of cuz it’s not adding up. Just ignore me & move around.

Yea, you were the one whining about, "DC being DC."
Instead of staying on TOPIC.

SO yes, you were whining.

Again, simple math.

You got the attention you wanted. Stop crying.

so I’m wrong for having an opinion because it’s contrary to the thread title? Yeah? If that got your bottoms(so you don’t report me) in a bunch my post after that about the spitting fan is in line so call it a wash. The entire purpose of the thread is opinions

I created this thread because much of this site is against the discussion of such topics in related threads. Since George Floyd's murder brought about discussion of racism within the confines of sport, of which opened the door to the discussion in related threads, there is only one true opinion to be had.

Racism is indeed a problem, and white people have caused it all.

I created this thread because much of this site is against the discussion of such topics in related threads. Since George Floyd's murder brought about discussion of racism within the confines of sport, of which opened the door to the discussion in related threads, there is only one true opinion to be had.

Racism is indeed a problem, and white people have caused it all.

my only point is saying I didn’t think that situation was racist doesn’t mean I don’t think racism is alive & roaring ... not sure why he nor anyone deciphered that from my sentence. Especially with my statement regarding trae getting spit on moments after...

I Think The Problem Is That Your Opinion Is Tone Deaf.

You Cant Acknowledge That Minorities Are Not Engaging In This Behavior Because They "Know Better"

And Make Justifications For White People Doing This As "Oh He's Just Had A Few Beers." That's Not Ok Or A Valid Reason At All

And At It's Root....What Do You Think Empowers White People To Do These Things At Game??? Here's A Hint, It Aint The Liquor.

I Think The Problem Is That Your Opinion Is Tone Deaf.

You Cant Acknowledge That Minorities Are Not Engaging In This Behavior Because They "Know Better"

And Make Justifications For White People Doing This As "Oh He's Just Had A Few Beers." That's Not Ok Or A Valid Reason At All

And At It's Root....What Do You Think Empowers White People To Do These Things At Game??? Here's A Hint, It Aint The Liquor.
Y’all tweaking today I made no justifications for his actions I said he was a drunk ******* at a playoff game

tone deaf is pretty strong too ... also I mentioned wp some post ago so how am I missing it?

edit

ALL y’all all got it.

no clue how yall turn my one statement into looking away from racism everywhere but ok u got it.

Last edited:
my only point is saying I didn’t think that situation was racist doesn’t mean I don’t think racism is alive & roaring ... not sure why he nor anyone deciphered that from my sentence. Especially with my statement regarding trae getting spit on moments after...
Racism, among other things is about what white people can get away with because of their whiteness. That privilege allows them to throw popcorn, thinking that it is okay, with the probability that they will get away with it. Black people? If Russ ran up into those stands and then rightfully whipped his ***? He would have been held to a higher standard due to public perception, of which is another way as to how white privilege plays out.

You'll hear people saying, "Russ should be ashamed of himself for retaliating, " right?

"Russ has been around for some time, he should be used to it, he should know better!"

This is how white people, and people who ascend toward white privilege while not being white, are protected from Black people.

Y’all tweaking today I made no justifications for his actions I just said he was a drunk *******

tone deaf is prettystrong too off a statement

I mentioned wp some post ago so how am I missing it?

Im Not Really Sure What To Tell You Bro. You Dont Get IT. And That IS The Problem Just As Much As Racism Itself.

You Just See This As A Guy Drunk Doing Something Wrong And Cant See His Privilege And Benefit From A Broken System Oppressing Minorities.

You'll hear people saying, "Russ should be ashamed of himself for retaliating, " right?

"Russ has been around for some time, he should be used to it, he should know better!"

This is how white people, and people who ascend toward white privilege while not being white, are protected from Black people.

I don’t watch espn so no I haven’t heard anyone say that silly bs I did see someone say they would take his pay but that’s just twisting

I’m fully aware what racism & wp is you just long explained what I already said.

Im Not Really Sure What To Tell You Bro. You Dont Get IT. And That IS The Problem Just As Much As Racism Itself.

You Just See This As A Guy Drunk Doing Something Wrong And Cant See His Privilege And Benefit From A Broken System Oppressing Minorities.

oh so y’all think I’m blind ... that’s the issue. I’m not & just like I said above this is just a long explanation of what I already stated.

I don’t watch espn so no I haven’t heard anyone say that silly bs I did see someone say they would take his pay but that’s just twisting

I’m fully aware what racism & wp is you just long explained what I already said.
I do not know if you are into Boxing, but years ago there was this dude called Fan Man. Well, fan man decided that it would be funny to fly into the middle of the ring during the Holyfield v. Bowe Heavyweight Championship bout. Well, fan man caught a serious but whuppin' that night, was hospitalized, and yes, he was indeed white. Do you know that the media attempted to suggest that fan man should not have been treated in that fashion?

He literally jumped into the middle of a fight, got his butt whipped, yet the people who kicked his butt, were somehow wrong.

People all over the comments disregarding Russ getting popcorn thrown at him and deflecting to "why is his ankle suddenly okay?" :smh:

I do not know if you are into Boxing, but years ago there was this dude called Fan Man. Well, fan man decided that it would be funny to fly into the middle of the ring during the Holyfield v. Bowe Heavyweight Championship bout. Well, fan man caught a serious but whuppin' that night, was hospitalized, and yes, he was indeed white. Do you know that the media attempted to suggest that fan man should not have been treated in that fashion?

He literally jumped into the middle of a fight, got his butt whipped, yet the people who kicked his butt, were somehow wrong.
Yea vaguely ... but that’s what the media does it’s our job to see thru the bs imo

Minority criminals have mug shots plastered on the news while white mass murders have the family photo used & are spoken of in high regard no matter what.

Taking the media at face value is the dummy route. I learned that at a young age.

Someone in my Facebook feed tried to blame this type of behavior on social media. Savage behavior by trash people watching spectator sports existed way before the internet. :lol:

When in doubt, blame Jews, millenials, liquor, ambien, or the internet

Back
Top Bottom