"Racism is as American as baseball"

2 men charged in July 4 'attempted lynching' at Indiana lake

Two men were charged Friday in an alleged assault against a Black man who was seen in a viral video being held against his will in the woods near an Indiana lake on the Fourth of July.

Sean Purdy and Jerry Cox are charged with various crimes, including confinement and battery against a 36-year-old Bloomington, Ind., man, Vauhxx Booker, according to the Indianapolis Star. Monroe County Prosecutor Erika Oliphant has filed two active warrants for the two men and says Booker will face no charges.

Purdy is charged with criminal confinement, battery resulting in injury and intimidation, all felonies. Cox is charged with aiding or causing criminal confinement, felony battery resulting in injury, intimidation and two misdemeanor counts of battery.

2954B531-0B0B-4AB6-8307-3FAE507C0E47.jpeg

I feel like if you’re gonna make a statement by not joining your teammates in kneeling, then you gotta explain yourself a little better. Ain’t no half stepping. Just come out and say you don’t think black lives matter.

“Giants' pitcher Sam ****rod refuses to kneel during Black Lives Matter moment because of faith: 'I'm a Christian'.”

"I just can't get on board with a couple things I've read about Black Lives Matter, how they lean towards Marxism," he continued. "And … they said some negative things about the nuclear family. I just can't get on board with that."
F10D9658-38DE-40E9-A646-D57970E851C3.gif

All the girls I’ve ****ed with if they like sports are Lakers dodgers and Chivas :lol:

I grew up 20 minutes from here and just found out about this last week...

They need to give the fam the property back.

Back
Top Bottom