"Racism is as American as baseball"

Good grief :smh:

Like if you are a true to the game white supremacist, about to go on TV, why not have your buffoonery on point.
You think these guys know what it takes to pass a test?

A true to game white supremacist avoids the question; they don't try to answer it.

See Stephen Miller.

True White supremacists know their position can't be defended by logic, so they don't try to use it.
Unlike the dummy above.

Slidell teacher disciplined over racially charged comments about Kaepernick Nike ad

ulwwtqfjxmojlwsdummw.png

If you are in a state where you can legally obtain a gun, please get one. Or 10. Don't put it off. Do it as soon as possible

These people are evil. Protect yourselves

better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

herald-sun-front-page-defends-mark-knight-data.jpg

Is it racist? Yes. It’s actually racist on two parts

Part 1-

*Depicting Serena as overly aggressive ( a mock on black women and their subjection to being called bitter),

*Depicting Serena as massive ( a mock on the fact black Women are all perceived as abnormal size considering their sexual proportions aka *** and hips being bigger than most).

Part 2-

*Erasing Osaka black (Haitian) heritage and replacing her as a Lilly white women ( something that’s more acceptable)

*By making Osaka a white woman it plays on the pun of aggressive black woman versus Lilly white and innocent white women which has been used by the global media to disrespect black Women for years.

So overall yes. It’s a highly racist, highly ignorant and a very immoral satire cartoon.

v5uv7vw16ol11.jpg

the washington post, yesterday

So i come home in between class, to wash my dog, and all of a sudden i hear loud banging on my door, i ask who it is, and get no answer, so i open my door, and there are two Topeka Police Department officers with AR-15 DRAWN and AIMED at me, tell me to come outside, to which i answered “**** no” because 1. i have done NOTHING WRONG, and 2. im in my underwear because washing my dog gets messy. so i slam my door. they then BREAK IT DOWN. tell me to get on the ground, put me in hand cuffs and drag me to my living room. then tell me that they got a call about a “hispanic male with an AK-47” (which by the way is NOT illegal to own if you’re not a felon so even if i did have one, which i dont, its not ilegal to own one, and they didnt know i was a felon until i told them.)let me state one more time that i did NOTHING WRONG. and i was IN MY OWN HOME! WASHING MY DOG! and they BROKE MY DOOR DOWN AND ALMOST KILLED ME WITH NO EVIDENCE THAT IVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG! THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE EVIDENCE THAT THE PERSON THEY WERE ACTUALLY CALLED ABOUT HAD DONE ANYTHING OTHER THAN CARRY AN AK-47 INSIDE HIS OWN! THANK GAIA IM NOT ****ING DEAD RIGHT NOW! THIS WASIN MY OWN HOME. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG. SHARE THIS ****. I NEED A ****ING LAWYER

Back
Top Bottom